Paddy's Palace Belfast Reviews

68 Lisburn Road, Belfast, Northern Ireland

There was no heating in the bathroom so it's cold when taking shower.

Kind of tucked away a little from the city centre, Paddy's was like any other hostel. The beds were clean and comfortable though which is what we needed and despite the coldness in the hostel there was a heater in our room which was nice. It was only like a 15-20 minute walk down to the city centre.

I was meeting the Paddy Wagon tour in Belfast, and they had called the hostel to let me know where/when to meet. When I went to reception to get the info, the receptionist was no where to be found. I asked the cleaners, and no one knew where she was. Once she came in, I asked her about my message and she responded "Oh, yeah - I didn't know who you were, then forgot to look for you". Since I didn't get the info, I missed the Black Taxi Tour, which was the #1 thing on the tour I was looking to do.

We didn't really enjoy staying here due to the hostel not being clean - toliets were gross!

The bathrooms looked nice. The only problem was that they were really dirty in the mornings because everyone walked in there with shoes on. The breakfast was great because there was a large choice of cereal. But it was a pity that the lounge was closed from 10pm - this is the time when the room is needed if some people want to go to bed and some want to stay up longer. That is hard to combine in one room.

Stayed one night, got a good sleep, place could be a little cleaner but for a cheap hostel its ok

• 4th Nov 2013

Bathroom are really good and everything are ok!

• 1st Nov 2013

The hostel was cheap! That is always good, but when we got to our room the sheets very clearly had not been changed...they were disgusting! The staff member was very nice and brought up new sheets but took forever to change one bed (20min)! The poor guy I don't think he has ever changed sheets before. So we had to do it ourselves and it was a bit frustrating. The showers were gross and the kitchen was gross (we got there right when breakfast started so it should have been clean from yesterday)

They should have hair dryer.

1 2 Next » last »