Paddy's Palace Belfast Reviews

68 Lisburn Road, Belfast, Northern Ireland

It was very helpful staff, location is great. Nearby you have free parking. Plus we are group of 8, and only 3 of us are hostel type of people, and this other one are more than satisfied with accommodation. Just one note, if you take Black cab tour, that doesnt mean that you will have black cab, even tour was great.

Very good place , everything tidy and clean!

• 13th Sep 2015

I stayed in the hostel for night with two other friends. It was a nice experience.

• 12th Sep 2015
  • Spain

This hostel is good but the sanitary is not so clean. But for two nights its ok.

Overall, we got a good place to sleep for a good price. And we met some really great people here. Of course with it being an older building with standard key in lock security it didn't feel the most secure for my belongings but they did have a storage room offered for luggage. And the staff were extremely friendly and helpful! It's about a 20 minute walk from all the places we wanted to go at city center but we were fortunate to have good weather conditions.

It's a good hostel with plenty of bathrooms and good atmosphere. The wifi was terrible. No lockers sucked. The free breakfast was alright.

Stayed for the tennants vital festival.. was just what we needed and at a very good price . Would Defford stay again

• 30th Aug 2015

We really enjoyed our stay. It was cheap and functional but also welcoming. Very clean and very helpful staff.

• 26th Aug 2015

So the girl who received U.S. was ridiculous. I think if she smoked anymore pot she would stop moving, serious sloth mode. We went back after checkin and the guy was much better. Only problem, the sloth girl gave our room away. So they wanted to bump us from a 4 bunk to a 6 bunk. So after saying no he found a 4 bunk for us, but no outside key to get into the hostel?? Only stayed one nite, thank god. oh and breakfast ran out at about 9 despite being advertised as 1030. glad it was only 1 night

Get in early for breakfast or there will be none left. I managed 1 piece of toast before the bread ran out. Several showers and toilets were out of order and the ones that were working were pretty gross. Location is good and easy to find.

The bathrooms had no toilet paper and the showers were a bit dirty.

• 20th Aug 2015

Really friendly staff! But the atmosphere is a bit off (maybe that's because I was there by myself, idk). I stayed only one night so it was fine, but if I needed a couple more days, I'd probably look for another one. There aren't any lockers, so if you're traveling by yourself, that's something to consider. The breakfast is veeeery basic: tea, coffee, milk, cereal, bread, butter & jam.But I guess that's fair enough for the price you pay. Their check-in is at 3pm and check out at around 11am.

Our stay at Paddys Palace was the worst experience ever. Nearly everything in the hostel was out of order (the showers, toilets, basins, toaster and so on). Our 8people room was very stuffy with one window, which of course was out of order and just two sockets for 8 people. Also there a no sockets in the bathrooms, so girls can't dry their hair. In the "dining room" sometimes appears a bucket, because there's water dropping through the ceiling. It was so worse, that it was already funny!

Staff were lovely! All comfortable. Just please fix the broken shower. And organise keys better.

• 15th Aug 2015

Great, friendly, helpful staff! Even handed us a nice fry up for breakfast next day! We def needed that! Thank you

1 2 Next » last »