Paddy's Palace Belfast Reviews

68 Lisburn Road, Belfast, Northern Ireland

The staff were very nice and friendly. The problem was that after 10pm they left. The common areas were closed and people socialised in the corridors, making a lot of noise outside the bedrooms. The dorm I stayed in was not cleaned during the 5 nights I stayed there. The lack of staff overnight made me feel very unsafe, one strange man somehow checked in after 10pm and made the girls in the dorm very uncomfortable.

A massive thank you to the very nice staff working in there. Keep going!

• 28th Aug 2013

they never cleaned the rooms, just changed the sheets,,, regarding safety, there were a couple of carzy and creepy people in the bedrooom, perple in general made alot of nice til 3 am in the morning... and also there was a suspicious man aged about 40.. that came in my roon, ans apparently he was not even registered..

• 27th Aug 2013
  • Chile

Very dirty...

• 24th Aug 2013
  • Spain

Loved this hostel. Very clean, and great staff.

Bring your own pillow! Other than that no bother. Thanks a million. Belfast is walking distance and looks bigger on the map. Good trip

• 14th Aug 2013

We stayed in room 5 - the window was broken and did not close. As we were by the front of the hostel the main road was very busy and very noisy. I did not sleep at all. The matress was very hard and the pillows very lumpy, although they did change the pillow for me. The rooms are very clean, but the kitchen was mixed. The benches and floor was clean, the the cooking appliances were covered in thick grease.

• All Male Group, 25-30

was better than I expected

• Poland

At 10pm stuff sent everyone to bed. Thats really bad...

good value for money. pretty average hostel, nothing special but nothing bad either

Very very dirty location. Kitchen and livingroom and wifi close at 10pm. Open at 8 pm. 😝.

• 31st Jul 2013

Sorry for my bad english , but I try to explain ! In the time we stood in Paddy`s hostel we feeled like little children . We had to leave the lounge at 10pm & there was no other place or room to stay , so we had to go on our rooms , what led to noisy nights because our neighbours were playing,shouting,phoning&until 2-3 am. I asked why . Answer : We don't make the rules Most times Wireless was from 10pm not working .... but why ? We had to take out our waste by ourselve bcause of no roomservi

Good and clean shower room but the washroom was sometimes not so clean and no toilet paper there. Nice staff who always invited you to have party. It is better to have a locker for storing laptop or other luxurious things. And Label stickers should be provided for personal food storage, because some of my food got stolen and used when I stored them in the fringe even I wrote my name on them. Some rooms got water dropping when raining outside, they should be fixed as soon as possible.

The kitchen and dining area require thorough cleaning. Dusting beneath the beds wouldn't hurt either. The windows can only be kept open by jamming them with a waste basket or similar. The (roll up) curtains didn't roll up anymore.

the traffic outside is too noisy all the night.

Great location. Great atmosphere to the hostel. Everyone was very friendly. Reasonable price for Ireland. Would stay here again.

Bedroom 13 is next to the sanitaries and it's there is too much noise since 7 a m to 4 a m , even because people are outside speaking late under the window , but this except it's a very nice place , near the center with a good atmosphere i 'd come back , thank you

• 17th Jul 2013

The staff were excellent. It's a very relaxed and comfortable place to stay.

The Wi-Fi signal is low in some rooms also we needed to leave the room to use Internet but the bathrooms were very pleasant.

• 6th Jul 2013

Good location, walking distance to lots of things. Basic but comfortable. Good price. Staff can be hard to find. Good kitchen facilities and wifi

• 30th Jun 2013