Paddy's Palace Belfast Reviews

68 Lisburn Road, Belfast, Northern Ireland

Had a great experience regarding meeting people.. we made the best of what we could.. this hostel is in bad need of a pick me up.. very grubby an staff weren't overly friendly. Not what you'd expect ...beds where clean an place was nice an warm... I suppose that's all that matters.

• 31st Dec 2015

I absolutely have nothing to complain. All the facilities suited my needs (including the wifi, that worked well for me) and the staff was awesome and always up to chat. The kitchen is complete and very large, the showers are the best I have seen in a hostel and the beds are perfectly comfortable. Was really a very nice staying, the atmosphere of the hostel is so incredible that you will soon fell at home there.

Put an age limit on guest

Only problem is Wi Fi ! There isn't wi fi in the bedroom but the hostel is fantastic !

complimenti

Faltaven endolls a l'habitació i no hi havia gaire connexió al wifi.

I would highly recommend it for a short stay. Looking forward to my next visit.

• 25th Nov 2015

Un peu loin du centre. Bâtiment aurait besoin de quelques rafraîchissements.... Personnel dispo uniquement de 8.00 AM à 10.00 PM.

Spędziliśmy tylko noc w hostelu, późny przyjazd wczesny wyjazd. Na miejscu parking więc można spokojnie zaprkować samochód. Dostępna kuchnia z jedzeniem. WI FI działa tylko obok recepcji.

The bed were comfortable the floor was sticky but overall happy with the place. Wifi only worked in one area.

• 1st Nov 2015

No security regarding left luggage.we were let into the room by a person we had not previously seen and no id was requested. Side door was often left open. Good location. Room clean and bed very comfy. Plenty of hot water and room warm. cereal and toast for breakfast. Good value for money. Would stay again.

The side entrance door was open the entire time of my stay, which meant really anyone could have entered the hostel. The staff was great the night I arrived, but the next day not so much. The kitchen was missing over half its chairs so my friends and I had one chair between the three of us. The milk was frozen so I ate my cereal with no milk, eventually they brought some new milk in. The wifi was horrible, the majority of the time it didn't work. Room and bathrooms were nice though.

The only good thing is the staff and location. WiFi is a joke, climbing over people sitting on stairs and in hallways trying to connect,even then it is too slow to use. Doors left open so no point having keys, no teatowels to dry dishes, some bathrooms have no soap, one powerpoint in a room for 8 people. Yes it is cheap but that price should still come with standards, wouldn't stay again.

Ambiance très bien et malgré des dortoirs pour 10 personnes les gens etaient respectueuxrespectueux. En revanche, dommage qu on ne puisse accéder à la cuisine avant 8h le matin

Pretty far out from city centre, 15 - 20 minute walk. No security, door always open to hostel and rooms + no lockers. Kitchen and bathrooms always dirty. Not nearly enough bathrooms/showers for the amount of guests. However there was a fully equipped kitchen and laundry, and staff were nice and helpful! Would recommend if you're on a budget.

Paddys was great. Only thing that would make the place better would be lockers of some sort in the large dorm rooms.

• 26th Oct 2015

really good price-value ratio

• 25th Oct 2015
  • Poland

Staff was fantastic and friendly. Basic hostel but the staff make the experience great. 100% recommend this hostel!

The was good, nothing to say about the. The facility was quite basic, so I fount it not in line with the price. One of the (only) two plugs in my room was not working. Bathrooms sometimes were dirty and one of them had no toilet paper for more than 24 hours, and it is strange because it supposed to be cleaned daily. One shower for 5 rooms is not enough. Wi-Fi was not working properly. Breakfast was very basic, but sometimes this normal. The atmosphere in general was poor, nobody talks =(

• 16th Oct 2015

I enjoyed my stay at Paddy's overall. I thought the location was quite nice-- it's a pleasant walk to downtown, and there are lots of restaurants in the are since it is near the University. The bathrooms and rooms were fine, and the bed was comfortable. I felt that the staff was very friendly and easy to talk to, although at times it was hard to get something taken care of because they were always talking with friends since it seems to be a very casual working place.

• 13th Oct 2015