Paddy's Palace Belfast Reviews

68 Lisburn Road, Belfast, Northern Ireland

isolation merdique, cuisine dégoutante, pas assez de nourriture à disposition, très peu de choix dans le petit-déjeuner, aucune serviette fournie

• 7th Apr 2014
  • Belgium

This was the most disgusting place i have ever stayed in my life! The smell when you walk in nearly knocks you out(musty,dirty) The radiator in our room didnt work so we had a small plug in heater as to which barely heated the room. The windows were stuffed with socks and tissue at the bottom to stop draft!! The room wasnt clean infact the morning after we got there i had to get up and clean the room myself because it was that disgusting. The shared bathrooms were also dirty which i cleaned!!

• 21st Mar 2014

The door to my room would not lock, and the only staff member had disappeared so I was at a loss to change the room straight away. I waited for 30 minutes and no one showed up- finally I just went to a different hostel! I went back an hour later- no staff. I went back at 9pm and finally the desk was manned and I did get a full refund... But still super unprofessional.

Biens situé, a 5minutes à pied du centre ville. Lits confortables mais chambres salle et douches cassées de notre côté de l'auberge. Wifi et déjeuner gratuit

• 13th Mar 2014
  • Switzerland

It was unfortunate, that the WiFi only was accessible in the main lobby. The free shuttle bus to the airport was great

• 8th Mar 2014

kitchen and common room closes at 22:00. so if you order a pizza late at night, you will have to eat in your room. the heater was not working so the room was very very cold during my stay. But the hostel was very good and I recommend the it to anybody

Mitigé : - certaines douches ne fonctionnaient pas, absence de papier toilette dans certains WC, Volets peu utiles. - personnel sympathique, chambre de bonne taille.

• 7th Mar 2014

The place was a completely mess. Everything was out of place. The boiler was not working so we couldn't have a shower for the whole day! There were bags of trash everywhere and the heaters in the rooms were not working. A chaos!

• 2nd Mar 2014

The staff were friendly and the place was clean. However, the heating didn't seem to work, as the hostel was freezing. I am not exaggerating when I say that I could literally see my breath at night in my dorm room--I had to appropriate a blanket from an empty bed. Not all the showers worked, and the one that did had one setting: extremely hot.

was great staying here again, the staff are still the same as when I stayed previously and my stay was exactly the way I wanted it to go

La página del hostal en Español, decía que regalaban el viaje a la Calzada del Gigante si reservabas dos días, al llegar allí tuvimos que abonar 15 Libras por ello. La habitación era grande y estaba bien, aunque las sabanas estaban sucias con manchas de sangre, las duchas sólo funcionaron un día de los dos que estuvimos, la cocina estaba bastante sucia.

Amazing value for money so thats what makes this place unbeatable for budget travellers, just small things like staff not knowing where things are which you left behind reception as there are no lockers, heating was not on in bedroom but the room is well insulated with good blankets, otherthan that it is perfect.

Great hostel! VERY good value for money. Very chill atmosphere, we came as 2 girls but lots of single travellers, seemed friendly and easy to meet people (lots of travellers staying for extended period of time). Definitely not a party hostel which was great, comfy and quiet. Nice big kitchen and lounge. Good wifi. Only issue was that my friend had issues with the hot water in the showers one morning, but otherwise seemed fine. Can book giants causeway tour for discounted price (about 10 pounds)

Do NOT stay here!! This is one of the worst hostels I have ever stayed in. The WIFI is terrible in the rooms, which are freezing BTW. Some of the rooms do not have radiators and it is as cold inside as it is outside. The bathrooms are some of the worst I have ever seen. I almost just didn't even shower they were so bad. There were 3 on our floor, but only 1 worked. And when I say worked, I mean water came out, but no water drained. Everytime you showered, you flooded the entire bathroom.

toilet not verygood;no heater

• 5th Feb 2014
  • China

The value for money on this place is amazing, it couldn't really be any cheaper. That being said, its a place you should only stay if you aren't planning on spending much time in the hostel. The showers were pretty dirty and kept running out of hot water. Our room intermittently had no heating, which naturally made it very difficult to sleep. Some of the staff were helpful, but others were completely occupied with flirting with a large group of German/Dutch guests, and didn't seem to care.

Really happy, great staff, they left the common room open later on the saterday night. Met loads of the prople and the staff went out drinking with us. Would highly recommend it.

L'auberge est rénovée les peintures sont neuves, les lits sont confortables et le personnel jeune et accueillant. Par contre seulement 2 prises d'électricité par chambre ce n'est pas assez et le petit déjeuner est compris mais vraiment pas terrible mais excellent rapport qualité prix. L'auberge se situe a 10-15 minutes de marche du centre ville. Pour sortir le soir, c'est a 5-10 min a pied bon emplacement.

Great, easy service. Staff are easygoing, A+

• 10th Jan 2014

In general, it was OK. The dorms are small, but you can deal with it. The kitchen and the common room are good. The bathrooms, nonetheless, are quite cold. The location is good: you have the Queen's University at the back of the hostel, one square away, and there are lots of restaurants, bars and grocery shops in the surrounding areas, just walking.