Paddy's Palace Belfast Reviews

68 Lisburn Road, Belfast, Northern Ireland

Cheapest and a good accomodation for not rich travelers as I am) I would recommend this hostel)

• 17th Sep 2014
  • Ukraine

The cleanliness of the rooms was good, the bathrooms were average but the kitchen was horrible! There were spiderwebs on the ceiling and grease on the walls and the cupboard! Now I understand why there are no pictures of the kitchen on the site ..

When I arrived at the hostel, i was informed that it was cash only. I wasnt prepared so i had to walk to a shop to get money out (after walking all through town trying to find the place). It is VERY loud, and people are always coming in and out. the showers are great and thats about it!

• 12th Sep 2014

No sign out front at all to this hostel. Need a 24/7 check in, as A poor guy who came in around 2200 wanted a room and was turned away because of no check in. He had no where to stay till 6am for his ferry home.

Pas de casier pour ranger les affaires personnelles et pas de gardien la nuit. Portes qui claquent car pas de poignée pour les fermer manuellement ou les retenir. Petit déjeuner basique (mais inclus dans le prix de la chambre): café en poudre, thé, pain de mie, beurre, confiture, céréales. Salles communes (cuisine, salon) fermés à 22h, c'est tôt et n'empêche pas le bruit des autres voyageurs rentrant bruyamment la nuit.

Dear Guest, Thank you so much for your review. We're sad that you had problems with the noise made by other guests. We will take steps to see that the halls and doors are kept quieter in the future. Regards, Management

For the price you pay it was great value for money and everyone was so friendly 😃 I will definitely be staying there again when I visit Belfast 👍

• 20th Aug 2014

Dear Guest, Thank you for your review. We're glad you enjoyed your stay with us. Regards, Management

Staff didn't seem to know what was going on, they were very nice and as helpful as could be but it all was just poorly organised.

• 20th Aug 2014

Hi We had a new staff member checking in on the night you stayed with us. They are more familiar with the process now. Thank you for your review. Regards, Management

We reserved a private double bed room and we ended up sleeping with 8 people... "Sorry overbooked"

• 20th Aug 2014

Hi, I am shocked to hear that you did not get your private room as booked. This should not have happened and I apologise on behalf of the team at Paddy's Palace. We hope to do better in the future. Regards, Management

habitacion y lavabos muy correctos y nuevos. lejos del centro. poca atencion del personal. si se acaba la comida durante el desayuno, no la reponen.

About the only thing going for this place is the price. Place is unmarked outside and hard to find. Staff is unfriendly and customer service is non existent. Kitchen is dirty. Bathrooms appeared clean, but the drains didn't work. Beds were comfy and did have clean sheets, though. In a room of 10 beds, there was one outlet and no lockers. Wifi worked half the time.

Las mejores duchas de las vacaciones las hemos tenido en este hostel. La cocina es muy grande e incluye el desayuno. Cereales tostadas y cafe/te

Info on website of hostel is incorrect - breakfast is not included, if it is declared on website that it is, also credit cards are not accepted.

Dear Guest, Breakfast of Toast and Cereal is included in the room and available from 8am-10am in the kitchen area. Regards, Management

Poignées des fenêtres de chambres cassées. Lavabo dans la chambre inutilisable. Le bâtiment a besoin d'être rénové (chambres et cuisine)

Dear Guest, Thank you for your review. We agree that there are some fixtures that need to be renovated. Thank you for letting us know what needs to be fixed. Regards, Rachel, Manager

MyoMy only complaint would be that the website offered a private room which is what I always ask for when staying at a hotel we had no bathroom and had to go downstairs to the communal toilets

• 22nd Jul 2014

Wir hatten ein unglaublich dreckiges, kleines Zimmer mit Löchern in der Wand. Ob wohl wir alles geschlossen hatten und vorher nichts im Raum war befand sich nach unserer Rückkehr eine sehr große Motte in unserem Zimmer. (Wie ist sie ind en Raum gekommen?!) Als wir nach dem personal gesucht haben, konnten wir zuerst keines finden, als wir dann endlich jemanden gefunden haben, wollte uns der Mann nicht einmal helfen. Kartenzahlung nicht möglich (GERÄT KAPUTT!!!) Küche & lounge nicht schön!!!

• 22nd Jul 2014

Eu esperava que ficaria num hostel ruim por causa do preço. Mas quando eu cheguei lá me surpreendi. O hostel é limpo, banheiro privado(diferente daqueles com box de chuveiro pra varias pessoas), o atendimento é excelente! Gostei do café da manha (foi surpresa porque pelo preço eu achei que nem café da manha tinha). Agora a parte que me incomodou foi a falta de lockers, Sala de estar e a cozinha que fecha as 10pm, . Mas no geral eu gostei, com certeza voltaria lá e recomendo! Otimo hostel 8/10*

• 17th Jul 2014

Super ambiance. Petit déjeuner complet et gratuit. Wifi gratos. Nous avons même pu parquer gratuitement juste à côté de l'auberge. Sinon très calme et silencieux. Et très bien placé car le centre ville n'est pas loin.

this was ideal for what I wanted my stay for and your local for taxis and town centre all withing 5 mins from where I was staying I always stay there as its cheap and cheerful and clean and staff are brilliant I will be back in sept and dec

• 11th Jul 2014
  • Scotland

It was the best hostel in our trip for Portugal and the UK. Excellent management, atmosphere and everything. Perfact! We Hope it keeep that way. We will recomend it to every body.

Already booked for next year and would recommend this hostel 👍

• 11th Jul 2014