Paddy's Palace Belfast Reviews

68 Lisburn Road, Belfast, Northern Ireland

Wir hatten ein unglaublich dreckiges, kleines Zimmer mit Löchern in der Wand. Ob wohl wir alles geschlossen hatten und vorher nichts im Raum war befand sich nach unserer Rückkehr eine sehr große Motte in unserem Zimmer. (Wie ist sie ind en Raum gekommen?!) Als wir nach dem personal gesucht haben, konnten wir zuerst keines finden, als wir dann endlich jemanden gefunden haben, wollte uns der Mann nicht einmal helfen. Kartenzahlung nicht möglich (GERÄT KAPUTT!!!) Küche & lounge nicht schön!!!

• 22nd Jul 2014

Eu esperava que ficaria num hostel ruim por causa do preço. Mas quando eu cheguei lá me surpreendi. O hostel é limpo, banheiro privado(diferente daqueles com box de chuveiro pra varias pessoas), o atendimento é excelente! Gostei do café da manha (foi surpresa porque pelo preço eu achei que nem café da manha tinha). Agora a parte que me incomodou foi a falta de lockers, Sala de estar e a cozinha que fecha as 10pm, . Mas no geral eu gostei, com certeza voltaria lá e recomendo! Otimo hostel 8/10*

• 17th Jul 2014

Super ambiance. Petit déjeuner complet et gratuit. Wifi gratos. Nous avons même pu parquer gratuitement juste à côté de l'auberge. Sinon très calme et silencieux. Et très bien placé car le centre ville n'est pas loin.

this was ideal for what I wanted my stay for and your local for taxis and town centre all withing 5 mins from where I was staying I always stay there as its cheap and cheerful and clean and staff are brilliant I will be back in sept and dec

• 11th Jul 2014
  • Scotland

It was the best hostel in our trip for Portugal and the UK. Excellent management, atmosphere and everything. Perfact! We Hope it keeep that way. We will recomend it to every body.

Already booked for next year and would recommend this hostel 👍

• 11th Jul 2014

Très bonne adresse !

I liked the hostel a lot. Staff very very nice and helpful. Thank you!

The kitchen needs some money spent on it i.e. some cups, cutlery and bowls for breakfast. It was pretty funny seeing people drinking tea from bowls instead of a mug. Limited working power points in the rooms.

Le weekend end trop de bruit. Les personnes qui arrivent en bus (paddy ´s tour) parlent fort jusque tard dans la nuit sans respect pour les gens qui dorment

• 4th Jul 2014
  • Couple, 41+

We felt every spring in the mattress, the base was directly on the floor and a sink in the room with a note saying sorry for not having water. The kitchen/dining floor was sticky, the showers were good though and staff were awesome. It is noted, when we booked, the website said we could have a discounted day trip - this wasnt true. We had a room with en-suite for our last night, that was much better. Laundry facilities consists of 1 washer & 1 dryer mostly being used for hostel linen

Quite possibly the single-most disgusting establishment I have seen in a lifetime of traveling. From the 'reception' who took forever to appear at the door, to the room sink proudly proclaiming a "no running water" sign, I forfeited my deposit and got the hell outta Dodge as fast as possible... I was a fool to expect anything habitable in a major city for 26 bucks a night. My bad.

The living room closes very early.

• 23rd Jun 2014
  • Spain

Nice clean hostel warm . Kitchen could be better and dont expect to sleep well as they have no staff present through the night to monitor the drunken people coming b from the pub

• 20th Jun 2014

This was the most disguesting place I have ever stayed in. They lied about giving you a discount on a tour to the Giant Causeways and Reception is hardly ever in. They try to rip you off any chance they get. I would have rather stayed up all night somewhere then stay there again. Worst place ever!!! Do not stay!!! DO NOT STAY HERE!!!!!!

• 19th Jun 2014

Great hostel, very comfy beds, wifi a bit dodgy at times on the upper floor, could do with a bathroom on the upper floors as well, good location, not far from the city and bus station.

Bien accueilli par l'équipe, en revanche les lieux ne sont pas très propre ou entretien mauvais ( cuisine vétuste et parfois sale..) , chambres remplient de poussière ! Heureusement les douches étaient propres. en revanche côté tarif, c'est pas cher et très correct, le petit déjeuner inclus est complet.

A bit far from everything but alright for a night's stopover.

The staff were rude. The place was filthy. Thank goodness I was only staying one night.

Simple hostel but ok for a nights stay. Great breakfast but didn't help that the staff slept in on the day and were not too worried about setting up close to 20 minutes late - when you have a flight to catch and you are on a budget, timing and getting what you paid for is important. The hostel does need a little clean/upgrade in some areas, but overall still an ok stay.

« first « Prev 1 2 3