Paddy's Palace Dublin Reviews

5 Beresford Place, Lr. Gardiner St, Dublin, Ireland

Our stay was good for just staying two nights! There was free breakfast, and a free day tour to Kilkenny and the Wicklow Mountains. The staff was very helpful, and the facilities were pretty clean!

Paddy's Palace was the first hostel I've ever stayed in, and it has been a good first experience! The staff was very nice and the atmosphere in the hostel was great and welcoming. I'd definitely stay here again.

• 28th Feb 2015

There was no hot water for 3 days, and when i confronted the staff they simply done nothing. I paid a lot for a tiny room with a bunk bed and cold showers, and well cold shower in a cold city like dublin is not very ideal start of a day. I would not recommend. Also the staff was far from friendly. I would reconsider to stay there honestly. Location is the best of the all thing.

• 26th Feb 2015
  • Portugal

Majority of the stay was great, however our powerpoints didn't work in our room which was disappointing.

• 22nd Feb 2015

The phonenumber on hostelworld.com was no correct and that caused us some problems.

Again a nice experience, this time was better somehow

The hostel is just a place to sleep, not a great place for travellers. Internet was horrible and no wi-fi at the rooms. For some whatever reason they don't provide lockers, which is absurd for a hostel.

Great location and awesome free airport transfer and breakfast. Great stay for the price!

If you are looking for a cheap place where you just leave your things to go out and enjoy the city,that's a right place..But if you want a confortable and clean place I'd say to take an other one.

• 14th Feb 2015

good hostel! staff were helpful, only problem was with the luggage room, it's too small

Staff swore at me because I didn't understand something.no willingness to help. Poor quality rooms. Will never go back

• 13th Feb 2015
  • South Africa

We didn't hear much good about the hostel, but in general it was an okay stay. Clean beds, helpful stuff, stayed one night but were allowed to store our stuff a whole day after that and took the free shuttle to the airport. - one shower not working, dark basement room, different houses, they always check who and how many you are... and in the end there was still one bed too much occupied

• 13th Feb 2015
  • All Male Group, 25-30

My dorm room was FREEZING!

I got what i paid for if not more, was good experience for staying in hostels, the staff there were very friendly and informative, was good for me staying one night there, good location and i am already planning on coming back

The place is very dirty and no lift

There were very less toillets and showers. The shower has been dirty. It wasn't comfortable to take a shower. The rooms were not so bad but the air in it was terrible. It is okay to stay for one night.

• 7th Feb 2015
  • Austria

It was my first time travelling on my own and i was extremely nervous about staying in a hostel in a place i didn't know...but Paddy's Palace made my stay amazing! the staff were super friendly and helped me plan my trip by telling me things to do and see. The free tour to killkenny was faultless...what a great add on! that was one of the highlights of my trip! absolutely loved my stay and i will 100% be staying next time i'm there! thank you Paddy's Palace!

• 5th Feb 2015
  • British Virgin Islands

If you are looking for a cheap accomodation is worth it. The best thing is the free transfer to and from the airport.

faster intrenet in all rooms, all night internet, internet through out facilities..rooms..

Wifi connection only works in reception ( reception close at 11pm). We would liked that wifi works in the rooms. We were so glad with free tour :) Good experience.

• 4th Feb 2015