6.5
Good 4,120 Total Reviews
6.5
Good 4,120 Total Reviews
Paddy's Palace Dublin Located at 5 Beresford Place, Lr. Gardiner St, Dublin.
Ireland
Dublin 5 Beresford Place, Lr. Gardiner St
65% 4120
53.3495906 -6.2534093
    Rooms available

• South Africa, Female, 18-24
24th Aug 2016
3.4

It was a horrible experience. I was originally booked in for 2 nights but I had to leave because I couldn't stand the poor hygeine of the rooms. The dorm was filthy and dusty. The stench of the mould in the bathoom was so overwhelming that I had to hold my breath goin in. What's more: When I told the staff that I am booking into a different hostel because if the conditions, they merely replied with "ok". No even offering an apology for the bad conditions.

• Australia, Couple, 31-40
22nd Aug 2016
5.4

Absolutely rubbish. Completely underwhelming experience. No hot water, no towels. Whilst the sheets were clean I cannot say the same for the bathrooms. Could book a 3 star hotel for the price we paid for a private room with a shared bathroom. The only reason we stayed was because our tour started from the hostel the following morning. Would not recommend nor would we stay again.

• England, Male, 31-40
19th Aug 2016
4.3

We staying in a 4 dorm room. It was about as spacing as a Nissan micra. The room stunk of urine (and not ours) the showers were awful. No hot water. The only water we had was freezing. All in all I would not advise anyone to stay there

• Ireland, Female, 31-40
12th Aug 2016

Nice place, staff very helpful, stuff worked fine. Stairs a bit prison-ish, but its an old building. I thought it was fine for what it is. Good value.

• USA, Female, 31-40
11th Aug 2016
7.1

I stayed in the basement under the reception building. The bathrooms were disgusting. They had a very strong smell of mold. I didn't even take a shower because it was so putrid. The staff is very friendly and helpful and the location is great. I also used their tour options and they were fantastic as well.

• England, Female, 18-24
3rd Aug 2016
3.1

What a piece of....! Receptionist insisted I pay by cash but then complained when I didn't have exact change and made me pay the credit card fee to pay by card. The reception is NOT 24/7, it shuts at 11, which meant I had to stand on a street corner at midnight in order to get wifi to contact family. While standing there, one of the receptionists was screaming and swearing, which did not make me feel safe. Rooms disgusting, bathrooms disgusting, the shower was unusable and cold. This place sucks

• Brazil, Mixed Group, 41+
2nd Aug 2016

There were no wardrobes on the room and no plugs besides the beds either. Also, wifi only works at the reception.

1st Aug 2016
4.6

The staff are wonderful and extremely helpful. However, the facilities are worn out, dirty and poorly cared for and tired. Eg) stained carpets, broken light fixtures, mould in the bathrooms, leaky ceiling when the shower on the upper floor is running, broken front door lock etc. It appears this place has become an inexpensive "long term" resident for many and does not have the "hostel feel" that we experienced at previous places. The self serve breakfast and kitchen is disgusting.

• France, Couple, 18-24
29th Jul 2016
7.1

A cheap and well thought place to stay in Dublin, with all the necessary equipments. But not the greatest location or the cleanest place to stay at. Expect a budget accommodation and you will be amply satisfied.

27th Jul 2016

Hello, I was in Room 19, an 8 bed dorm which was find but it would be useful to have a large mirror over the fireplace and crates under the beds to lock up personal belongings. I would stay there again. Thank you.