Paddy's Palace Dublin

Very Good 4395 Total Reviews

• Ireland, All Female Group, 25-30
14th Aug 2017
2.3

The Dublin branch was very bad and untidy, some of the staff were very rude, the sheets on the beds were never changed after people used the bed, the window in the room I stayed was very tiny and it was a 10 bed dorm only had 2 plugs in the whole room, there was traffic to charge phones, the bathroom was very dirty and the shower was broken couldn't get warm water. I would not recommend this place to anyone.

• Switzerland, Female, 18-24
13th Aug 2017

Beds are nice and clean, it's an old building so the floors creek a little. Waterpressure is fine in the showers. tea and toast for breakfast.

• England, Female, 25-30
12th Aug 2017

This was fine for a night in Dublin, although nothing special. Kitchen was clean enough and usable, common area was comfy and the staff were helpful, knowledgeable and friendly. The bedroom was the best bit - comfy, warm beds and no noise from the surrounding area so I had such a good night's sleep! Showers were also hot and strong, which was lovely. Fairly good value for money.

11th Aug 2017
4.0

If you have another option, don't stay here. I was in the red door building and luckily the wifi still connected to the main building, but others weren't so lucky. There are only two showers for the whole floor. Luckily I was in a 4-bed, but I did worry about my belongings being stolen. The whole floor smelled like sweaty feet. And there was not a single outlet in my entire room.

• Hungary, Male, 25-30
8th Aug 2017

We were glad we could check in on such a short notice. I think it's a solid hostel, we were satisfied.

7th Aug 2017
6.6

The whole placed smelled like an old shoe

• saralyn624
  • Canada, Female, 18-24
2nd Aug 2017

Overall great hostel, very comfortable beds. The breakfast could be a bit better but was fine for the price. Would've been easier to have a key for the outside door too instead of buzzing each time. We had some really expensive makeup stolen here (we think one of the workers as we were the only girls in the room) so that put a damper on things. Make sure to lock up your things.

2nd Aug 2017
7.4

No where in the rooms to store your luggage. Location is pretty close to downtown and there are things to do around the hostel. The shower I had was broken and only had extremely hot water so I had to use the one downstairs.

31st Jul 2017
6.6

Location was great. I stayed in a 4-person dorm. My bed was extremely squeaky and I felt bad for others in my room. Also there was only one electrical outlet in the entire room which was annoying.

• USA, Female, 41+
30th Jul 2017

Overall very good hostel experience. Hope they get hot water to 1st floor shower, only having hot water at 3rd floor shower is not good.