Paddy's Palace Killarney Reviews

31 New Street, Killarney, Killarney, Ireland

The staff was really friendly. An Australian girl in particular who offered to help me with my bed that was broken. She offered to put me in another room. I didn't want to switch rooms but the fact that she apologized and offered assistance was nice enough. She was also very helpful regarding tours and places to go and see. I would definitely come back to Paddys Palace when I am in Killarney again.

• 28th Mar 2014

We stayed there for 2 nights in a 12-bed dorm. The cleanest bathroom I have ever seen in a hostel! And that is the only thing I usually have "problems" with while staying in hostels. Staff is frendly and someone is always there. Kitchen is big, clean and very usable if you wanna cook smth for yourself, there is a big breakfast (included in the price) provided in the mornings (toast, butter, jam, few types of cereals, coffee/tea). Overall, have nothing to complain about! The best hostel ever! :)

The hostel staff was very nice and helpful with recommendations on what to visit. It's located right next to Killarney National Park as well as a very short walk to the main night life. The lockers were small and didn't fit much, so that's my only complaint about the security. Overall a decent hostel and would probably stay here again.

This hostel was one of the best and cheapest hostels I have ever been to. €9 is a crazy deal considering I was paying more than twice that in other hostels on the west coast (and they included breakfast). The staff is very friendly and the atmosphere is great, we met a bunch of different people from around the world. It's situated between the city center and the National Park (5 minute walk either way). And only about 5 minutes from the bus station. Great stay!

• 5th Mar 2014

The prefect budget hostel.

Very cozy and clean! Staff was wonderful! No where to lock bags but 2 locked doors to get to the rooms.

Check-in is only from 4pm until 8pm. There isn't wifi in the room, mattress is not so good.

It was one of the tidiest and cleanest hostels I have been in! Compliments for that!

Nearly all was perfect, and people were very smily at the reception and helpfull. The unique negative remark is that there was no WIFI at the second flour in our room, so we had to go to the reception and kitchen room to use wifi.

A great place.

Christina and the other staff were very helpful and friendly. Located within easy walk of nearly everything. If you're driving, there are plenty of free parking places at the Cathedral which is only a short walk away. Because we stayed two nights, we got a free Ring of Kerry Tour on a bus. Unfortunately the Wi Fi does not work. The place could use a good cleaning. When I put away the glasses, I noticed a film of dust on the shelf.

Excellent value for money.

The staff was very nice and the hostel itself was very clean. The only issue came from a group of unruly hostel goers who caused a scene late at night and woke up most of the people in the building.