8.2
Fabulous 993 Total Reviews
8.2
Fabulous 993 Total Reviews
Paddy's Palace Killarney Located at 31 New Street, Killarney, Killarney.
Ireland
Killarney 31 New Street, Killarney
82% 993
52.0587577 -9.5135807
    Rooms available

• Ireland, Mixed Group, 18-24
24th Jun 2016

Very comfortable beds and clean rooms, Central location and loads of information easily available and wifi. Plenty of plugs in rooms and good bathrooms and light in 4 bed ensuit rooms.

17th Jun 2016
5.1

Our main concern was security. The door to our room doesn't lock automatically so it was left open. Since there are no lockers in the rooms our stuff was easy to steal. There is 1 bathroom/shower for 10 people. So in the morning you had to wait until the person in front of you finished showering just to pee. The DVD player was broken and the staff seemed clueless about everything. Would not stay again.

13th Jun 2016

I loved the Spanish girl that worked there, so warm and friendly!

• USA, Male, 25-30
13th Jun 2016
6.0

Kitchen was very crowded and poorly set up. The reception table was a small table jammed in the kitchen, if you wanted to get to the refrigerator the receptionist had to stand up and move from the desk. They were politely mean to me when I was washing a plate and bowl because I was trying to wash multiple things and place them in the rack, then go back afterwards and dry them with the towel. Even though it's a stainless steel counter they were strict that you must wash then dry then wash...

• Hungary, Couple, 31-40
12th Jun 2016

Good value for money. Very kind and helpful staff, clean hostel. Only some storage facilities (shelf or table or a chair at least) were missing from our room. But everything was OK, I can recommend it.

• Canada, Female, 25-30
9th Jun 2016
8.0

If you're looking for a budget hostel this is definitely the place to be. The staff are very friendly and want to ensure you have the best possible stay. Location Is great and the kitchen has everything you need. The rooms are nothing special & the bathrooms are a little gross but they're worth what you pay. Only downside is that there are no lockers but you can keep you stuff stored in a room if needed and only 3 power outlets in a 6 person bedroom! Overall I enjoyed my stay here.

• Ireland, Female, 25-30
4th Jun 2016

I stayed here the June bank holiday weekend 4th to the 5th 2016 just for one night I check in when I got there around 7 the staff are very nice so I got my Key and I was walking to my room and I open the door there was three guys staying there and they were all a sleep this was round 7:15 in the evening and the smell of socks and sweat was shocking & I was just shocked with how they would let one girl in with three guys never again I won't be going back there.

• brianfarrell630
  • Ireland, Male, 41+
  • Globetrotter
3rd Jun 2016

Overall a good cheap hostel with good beds and a free breakfast. The staff were helpful, especially the man from Santander. The only thing that I did not like was that the kitchen/ common room closed at 10 p.m. and there was no place to meet after that time.

• USA, Female, 18-24
29th May 2016

This was a great hostel - close to city center and a 5 min walk from one part of Killarney National Park. The facilities were nice, with a dvd room where you can relax, a nice kitchen with breakfast, and clean bathrooms. We really enjoyed our stay.

24th May 2016

Killarney National Park is literally a block away. Spend as much time there as possible! There were no security lockers. The wifi only worked in the kitchen, not in my room. But the room was so cheap, it was definitely a great value for the price.