Paddy's Palace Killarney Reviews

31 New Street, Killarney, Killarney, Ireland

Its nearby Killanery National Park, very good loction! Staffs are nice & helpful! The room I stayed was not en-suite, but there is a bathroom on 1st floor is specific for guests stay in my room only, and it is big and clear!

• 3rd May 2014
  • Hong Kong

theres was a group of us ,hiking and it was perfect for us, will be back again !

• 24th Apr 2014
  • All Male Group, 41+

Your avarage backpacker's hostel. great price (9 euro for a dorm room) in a good location. the staff is friendly. We only spent one night there so didn't really get a sense of the atmosphere, but all together - a positive experience.

Everything was satisfactory or better. I would definitely stay again.

The staff was really friendly. An Australian girl in particular who offered to help me with my bed that was broken. She offered to put me in another room. I didn't want to switch rooms but the fact that she apologized and offered assistance was nice enough. She was also very helpful regarding tours and places to go and see. I would definitely come back to Paddys Palace when I am in Killarney again.

• 28th Mar 2014

We stayed there for 2 nights in a 12-bed dorm. The cleanest bathroom I have ever seen in a hostel! And that is the only thing I usually have "problems" with while staying in hostels. Staff is frendly and someone is always there. Kitchen is big, clean and very usable if you wanna cook smth for yourself, there is a big breakfast (included in the price) provided in the mornings (toast, butter, jam, few types of cereals, coffee/tea). Overall, have nothing to complain about! The best hostel ever! :)

The hostel staff was very nice and helpful with recommendations on what to visit. It's located right next to Killarney National Park as well as a very short walk to the main night life. The lockers were small and didn't fit much, so that's my only complaint about the security. Overall a decent hostel and would probably stay here again.

This hostel was one of the best and cheapest hostels I have ever been to. €9 is a crazy deal considering I was paying more than twice that in other hostels on the west coast (and they included breakfast). The staff is very friendly and the atmosphere is great, we met a bunch of different people from around the world. It's situated between the city center and the National Park (5 minute walk either way). And only about 5 minutes from the bus station. Great stay!

• 5th Mar 2014

The prefect budget hostel.

1 2 Next » last »