Paddy's Palace Killarney Reviews

31 New Street, Killarney, Killarney, Ireland

The bathroom smelted like the sewer, couldn't be locked. But regardless of that, the place was excellent. The staff made a relaxed atmosphere and the visitors were great.

This was by far my favourite hostel of my trip so far. I really enjoyed the intimacy of the kitchen and common area. My only complaint was that the toilet in my room was rather funky smelling and didn't lock. Otherwise excellent! Thabks guys!

Staff is nice. There is a family atmosphere in the hostel. Hostel is clean. A computer is available for customers.

The staff was nice and the breakfast good. The doors are a little bit squeaky and loud, and we couldn't lock the bathroom.

The hostel is good. Bathrooms clean, but the bedrooms less clean.. And the staff was no so nice, didn't say hello when we arrived, and looked irritated for all what we can ask or do...

The hostel had some negative aspects such as: very few outlets in the room, spotty wifi, a shower that leaked all over the bathroom, no lock on the bathroom door. However, if you can overlook those flaws, this is a great place to crash for a night: comfortable beds, friendly staff, and you certainly can't go wrong with the price!

Nice and cheap hostel with friendly staff

Staff did not advice us about what we could see and what we could do in Killarney... It was surprising for people working in an hostel not to know the places for a good restaurant in Killarney and leisures which were accessible in the national park....

Room was dirty. Walls filthy, holes I'm walls and ceiling. Bed linen had female head hair on it. I know it's a hostel but there is no excuse for a lack of cleanliness! They don't take payment by card either so after my long journey I was forced to go to the bank and withdraw cash. I have been in much better hostels.

• 27th Mar 2015

Kevin is a real asset to this establishment.

They had everything a backpacker needs: Bed, kitchen, fridge, wi-fi and breakfast (which is always nice). I stayed 3 nights in a dorm and I think it was ok. Staff was nice and friendly and I enjoyed watching movies with them. Only thing I didn't like was the break between 2:00 PM and 4:00 PM, when customers are not allowed to be in the hostel, when I was soaking wet after the rainy day in National park and I had to wait to get in. But other than that, nice place for cheap price.

It's a really nice hostel, really close to the bike rental and to the Nationalpark :D I really ike the Paddywaggon hostels and i also did a lot of tours with them. The pubs are only a short walk away :D

1 2 Next » last »