Paganakan Dii Tropical Retreat Reviews

Mile 14, Jalan Labuk, Sandakan, Malaysia

Nice clean rooms, very chilled out relaxed vibe.

• 8th May 2014

The best hostel ever!!! I loved it!! Everything you need for a perfect runaway!! In the jungle, clean room, hammocks to chill out, real breakfast with toasts and coffee, good food for lunch and dinner, free bus to Sepilok.... The only thing is that wifi was soooo slow you can't even open your Facebook page. So just relax without internet for a couple of days in the jungle listening to the birds singing! (^^)

I really liked staying here. Best dorm I stayed in since I have been in Asia for the last 3 months. It is so nice to stay in the jungle. The hostel can help you book jungle trips and river trips. I would recommend this over the Orang Utang Sanctuary. It is so much better seeing them in the wild.