Paganakan Dii Tropical Retreat Reviews

Mile 14, Jalan Labuk, Sandakan, Malaysia

Amazing place, didn't want to leave!

Amazing place in a beautiful setting. Friendly staff treat you like family, meals cooked there every night are fanstastic - and everything is so cheap. Security available for valuables but I didn't need it my belongings were left in the long room and stayed completely safe the entire time.

• 2nd Feb 2015

Our favourite accommodation in all of Borneo! It was like we stepped into a magical rainforest treehouse. The room was perfect. Clean with fresh linen. The outdoor bathroom was amazing. The staff were like family and the home cooked meals were not only delicous but great value for money.

• 5th Jan 2015

LOVED this place. I don't often review places but I was so relieved to arrive here and be met by beautiful staff, a stunning location and the ease of having the free shuttle bus to th eSepilo Orang Utan and Sun Bear sanctuary. My favourite part was lying in the hammocks, reading and the open balcony in the dorm room to look out onto nothing but green. The bungalows were so impressive and will stay here next time I come around :-)