Pagration Youth Hostel Reviews

75 Damareos Str., Pagrati, Athens, Greece

It honestly wasn't a bad experience, a 20 minute walk to the Metro. All in all the factor that turned me off from this hostel is that the owner took the tap head of if the hot water spout in the kitchen so when you was your dishes you can't use hot water. Very unhealthy method to control hot water usage. They also charge €0.50 for an 8 minute hot shower. Almost as if they don't want you to be clean.

This is a really good hostel, all the staff is friendly! the bathrooms are VERY CLEAN, and it's cheap. if i come back to Athène i will come back here !

• 17th Nov 2015

Good place if you want to spend some days in Athens and you don't want to spend money. Although we would recommend more blankets because these days the weather is colder, and only one blanket is not enough.

Great staff, quite helpful with all questions. Safe with lockers available for a deposit, that you willget back. 25 minute walk to the Acropolis ans there are many tram lines that you can use as well if you don't want to walk.

It is nice!

Hostel was clean and well priced. Had to pay extra for hot showers. Dorm room had a lovely deck and secure lockers. Was a bit of a walk to historic sites.

Location wasn't great and there was no rule against smoking in the lobby. However, the staff were very friendly and helpful.

nice place and location, helpful staff. however the charge for hot water is not a good solution in my opinion. it would be better to rise the price for 1 night instead.

A nice hostel filled with awesome people and good vibes. Be careful when booking as they will tell you that the food is not included with the cheapest room. Also the apartment they have 'across the street' is pretty far away so insist on staying in the main hostel.

Was what I expected for the price, although some other guests were very rude and selfish. Staff were barely capable of helping and had no manners

Problems of card payment, which was never available.

Pagration youth hostel is located around 3-4 Km away from Acropolis and 2 Km from the Greek parliament. The facilities at the hostel are quite less, for example, people are not allowed to talk in the lobby after 11 pm, pay extra for the hot shower, etc. apart from these Pagration is a very good place to stay.

I was a little disappointed that we had to pay 50cents for 7 minutes of warm water for the shower. The wifi was excellent and it had a very friendly atmosphere.

Cheap and definitely did the trick for my overnight in Athens!

Didn't end up staying here

It was a very nice hostel and they were very friendly and they helped me with my special wished. I had a very big bag which I didnt need and I could leave it downstairs. Although I was leaving very early and I could already do the check out in the evening.

AMAZING HOSTEL!! i really enjoyed my stay.. It's very CLEAN AND SAFE.... And they had everything I could possibly ask for.. lockers, kitchen with facilities, and most of all, a SWEET common area with lots of cool people to hang with.. Overall great value for the money.. Highly recommend!

• 1st Sep 2015

This hostel was great, I felt very safe. However, it is very hard to find if you do not have a GPS.

Location not central but better like that in my opinion and public transport easy. Friendly vibes but can't comment on party scene as I was Ill. Very hot but fans were good quality, massive help. Hot water great (once paid for) and 7 mins is usually plenty. Cramped kitchen and dining. Staff overall below average but Terry was quite horrible at times. Lack of bedroom plugs, charge for a top sheet. Wifi excellent.

Best staff, good location, great value for money

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4