Pagration Youth Hostel

7.0
Very Good 1370 Total Reviews

• France, Male, 18-24
22nd Jun 2017

A great place in a very good location to visit the essential of Athens. Lot of bus stops, bars and shops right next to the hostel. The atmosphere was very nice and I met lots of good people including the hostel staffs. The infrastructure is ideal to get some rest if needed or enjoy an evening with other persons from the hostel. The Wi-Fi is good, the kitchen is clean and well equipped.

19th Jun 2017
7.1

The hostel had a great location but they NEVER mentioned that you have to pay for hot water. Also the showers were dirty and the room floor was dirty. They didn't give us the right amount for how much it would cost to get to the port either. Also my friend kept getting hit on by weird men at times.

• roxy142142
10th Jun 2017
7.7

This hostel a great place to stay for really really cheap and in a nice quiet area of Athens away from lots of busy traffic. The Wi-Fi was on off but still available only in lobby. Met very nice people here from all over and overall chill environment. Showers cost money but were cheap.

• Netherlands, Female, 18-24
3rd Jun 2017
5.4

Being a regular traveller, I have to say that while it's relatively clean,this is probably my least favorite hostel I've been in. It is quite hard to find since there is no sign, and you then have to ring a bell for someone to come out of another house. Checkin seemed rushy with no added info or anything. When I came down 5 min later because I was missing a sheet, another guest had to explain to me that you have to use the intercom to ask for it. Very weird, no personal touch and no vibe.

1st Jun 2017
8.0

They have a washer and dryer. You have to lay 50c per 7 minutes for hot water (just walking a lot getting hot to use the cold water works though) Keep in mind the location is very low key. The entrance is a green door with steps leading to it and there will be small signs on it. GREAT hostel!

• England, Male, 25-30
14th May 2017

Exellent budget hostel, had a great time in Athens, only a 20 minute walk from the main attractions, and 2 minutes away from a lot of supermarkets, bakerys, and a movie cinema:) Hostel was super cozy, bathrooms and dorms were really clean and the free lockers in the rooms were a pleasant surprise... Staff were really helpful and there nearly all the time when I wanted help with something. For only 11 a night it's definitely your best bet if you're looking for a cheap place to stay in Athens.

5th May 2017
3.7

This hostel was okay, mediocre really. It wasn't advertised well, it took us a long time trying to figure out where it was. The location is okay, its at least a 35 min walk to the actual center of athens. The wifi was awful. Never got it in the room, and it would be in and out in the common areas. I would chose a different hostel if I ever go back.

• Israel, Couple, 31-40
3rd May 2017

We were very pleased to spend our weekend at the hostel. The room was clean and cozy, the stuff polite, and the location is central and easy to travel by foot to the city center.

27th Apr 2017

Really enjoyed my stay at Pagration youth hostel! Really close to a lot of good cheap restaurants and supermarkets, really SAFE area, and only a 15 minute walk away from the Acropolis and Sytagma square in the center of Athens. Staff were really nice and there almost all the time, they helped me with everything I wanted to know and even let me leave my luggage there until 4pm free of charge! Bathrooms were especially clean as well as the dorms and kitchen. Overall HIGHLY RECOMMEND! ;)

• USA, All Female Group, 18-24
17th Apr 2017
3.7

The kitchen was outdated and dirty. The staff was overall unhelpful and quite strange! One of the staff would not leave us alone and got mad at us when we did not want to talk to him. Best thing he said to us, "Why are you girls in so early for the night? You should go out and get shaken up by Greek men!" Almost everything he said to us and other female guests was inappropriate. We tried our best to avoid him, though he kept trying to find ways to talk to us. I advise you to stay somewhere else!