Paintshop Hostel Reviews

Rua da Clemencia, 9, Figueira da Foz, Portugal

we stayed only one night, and they are write when they say on the website that it won't be enough! A really lovely hotel with lovely people, its easy to feel at home!

I love it!!! The staff is young and very kind and willing to help you. Everything is in surf-style, clean and just 5-10 minutes walk from the beach. You really have to stop there!

I've stayed in hostels all over the world and can honestly say this is one of the best I've been to. The staff was amazingly friendly and helpful and made the atmosphere fantastic. Great facilities and really clean. Great stuff!

• 1st Aug 2014

I loved my stay at the Paintshop Hostel--Debbie and Steve have put together a fantastic place and team. As a solo traveler I found everyone to be welcoming and friendly--by the end of my stay they started to feel like family. The Paintshop is fun and relaxed, whatever you are looking for, and walking distance to the beach. I also give it top marks for cleanliness--the best of all the hostels I have been to and much appreciated. Definitely stay there!

The Owners were amazing . Super friendly staff and very relaxing vibe .

Awesome stay at the Paintshop - I only wish I could have stayed longer! This is THE place to go as a solo traveller - the staff and owners welcome you with a hug like you're an old friend! There was a big group staying when I arrived but I was quickly introduced and felt like I fit in right away. The facilities are great too - the hostel is pristine; clean and tidy at all times. There's a huge TV, pool table and private bar. Genuinely the best hostel I've stayed at in a year of travelling!!!

The hostel was very clean and very nice. We loved our stay at the Paintshop hostel and we were sad to leave. The staff also was very friendly and kind. They made us feel at home. We did surf and they brought us there and even picked us up. They gave us a map when we arrived and they showed us many nice places to go: restaurants, shops, beaches, bars, casino, etc. Everything is nearby. Good breakfest with big variety of foods. Pizza night was awesome.

• 15th Jun 2014

What to say about the Paintshop Hostel,its awesome! Best hostel I've stayed at on my travels and the hosts are amazing. Its decked out with everything a traveller needs,bike

• 17th Apr 2014