Superb 273 Total Reviews
Superb 273 Total Reviews
Paintshop Hostel Located at Rua da Clemencia, 9, , Figueira da Foz.
Portugal
Figueira da Foz 3080-117 Rua da Clemencia, 9
100% 273
40.1515219 -8.8561928
    Rooms available

• Australia, Male, 25-30
12th Apr 2016

WOW!! By far the best hostel I have stayed at! Steve and Debbie are absolute legends. The Paintshop Hostel was a great experience. Felt like a part of a family as soon as I arrived, Debbie cooked up a great feed both nights I was there & Steve is great man to have a beer with! I highly recommend the bike ride around the hills & down the coastal road - Debby will tell you all about it. If I come through Portugal again on travels, I will stop in Figueira da Foz and stay at the Paintshop Hostel.