9.5
Superb 282 Total Reviews
9.5
Superb 282 Total Reviews
Paintshop Hostel Located at Rua da Clemencia, 9, , Figueira da Foz.
Portugal
Figueira da Foz 3080-117 Rua da Clemencia, 9
95% 282
40.1515219 -8.8561928
    Rooms available

• England, Female, 25-30
1st Jun 2016

The Paintshop is the best hostel I've stayed at. The owners Steve and Debbie and the staff (Stu, Charlie & Claire) are amazing and do everything they can to make sure you have a great stay. Feels like a home away from home. The hostel itself is clean, tidy & has all the facilities you could need. The town and beach are gorgeous! If you stay here (which you should!) make sure you do the surf lessons, they are awesome! I can't recommend this place highly enough - I will definitely be going back!

30th May 2016

Amazing staff (Charlie Rocks!), great location, near the beach, free breakfast, cute rooms, spacious commom area...what else can you ask for? Had a great time and ended up staying an extra night. Next time I go to Figueira da Foz I will definitely stay at the Paintshop.

• Luxembourg, Female, 25-30
13th May 2016

Eventhough we only stayed one night, it was really nice. Debbie and Steve are great hosts and you feel that they put all their energy in the hostel. It's really cosy and I'm sure it won't have been my last visit.

• New Zealand, Female, 18-24
7th May 2016

This place is amazing! We went in the off season so there weren't many people around and apart from one other group who we didn't see much we had the hostel to ourselves. The hosts were lovely and totally make you feel welcome. Only fall back was the rooms do not have locks on them but there are lockers downstairs for your personal belongings. Would definitely recommend.

• Australia, Male, 25-30
12th Apr 2016

WOW!! By far the best hostel I have stayed at! Steve and Debbie are absolute legends. The Paintshop Hostel was a great experience. Felt like a part of a family as soon as I arrived, Debbie cooked up a great feed both nights I was there & Steve is great man to have a beer with! I highly recommend the bike ride around the hills & down the coastal road - Debby will tell you all about it. If I come through Portugal again on travels, I will stop in Figueira da Foz and stay at the Paintshop Hostel.