9.5
Superb 306 Total Reviews
9.5
Superb 306 Total Reviews
Paintshop Hostel Located at Rua da Clemencia, 9, , Figueira da Foz.
Portugal
Figueira da Foz 3080-117 Rua da Clemencia, 9
95% 306
40.1515219 -8.8561928
    Rooms available

• England, Male, 31-40
7th Aug 2016

Paintshop is a hostel where you not only feel like you're at home but as if you are a part of the team! I arrived with my guitar and offered to play some music for their pizza night (which is awesome by the way) they were more than happy and gave me free pizza and beer! It was a great night and a great stay and I hope to be returning at some point in the future!

• Australia, Mixed Group, 25-30
20th Jul 2016

Welcoming staff, Wednesday night BBQ all you can eat, deliscious food. The bar is a cool place to hang out and drink, pool table, lack of aircon but wasnt really needed as comfortable breeze always. Staff are always friendly and willing to help. Rooms are spacious and shower facilities are great. Overall a great experience and would visit again if had the chance

20th Jul 2016

We enjoyed our stay at The Paintshop. Staff were always friendly and helpful. On the day we arrived, they had their Wednesday BBQ night which was awesome and great value. A good breakfast is also offered and served until 11am so you don't need to wake up too early. The common area is spacious and comfortable and has a 1 Euro pool table. They also have a small bar at the back. If you're heading to Figueira da Foz, I'd definitely recommend staying at The Paintshop Hostel.

30th Jun 2016

The staff was warm and friendly and social. Everything was very clean. Strong wifi and reading lights in every bed. I really enjoyed my stay and look forward to next time. Bars and restaurants within a 10 min walk.

• England, Female, 25-30
1st Jun 2016

The Paintshop is the best hostel I've stayed at. The owners Steve and Debbie and the staff (Stu, Charlie & Claire) are amazing and do everything they can to make sure you have a great stay. Feels like a home away from home. The hostel itself is clean, tidy & has all the facilities you could need. The town and beach are gorgeous! If you stay here (which you should!) make sure you do the surf lessons, they are awesome! I can't recommend this place highly enough - I will definitely be going back!

30th May 2016

Amazing staff (Charlie Rocks!), great location, near the beach, free breakfast, cute rooms, spacious commom area...what else can you ask for? Had a great time and ended up staying an extra night. Next time I go to Figueira da Foz I will definitely stay at the Paintshop.

• Luxembourg, Female, 25-30
13th May 2016

Eventhough we only stayed one night, it was really nice. Debbie and Steve are great hosts and you feel that they put all their energy in the hostel. It's really cosy and I'm sure it won't have been my last visit.

• New Zealand, Female, 18-24
7th May 2016

This place is amazing! We went in the off season so there weren't many people around and apart from one other group who we didn't see much we had the hostel to ourselves. The hosts were lovely and totally make you feel welcome. Only fall back was the rooms do not have locks on them but there are lockers downstairs for your personal belongings. Would definitely recommend.

• Australia, Male, 25-30
12th Apr 2016

WOW!! By far the best hostel I have stayed at! Steve and Debbie are absolute legends. The Paintshop Hostel was a great experience. Felt like a part of a family as soon as I arrived, Debbie cooked up a great feed both nights I was there & Steve is great man to have a beer with! I highly recommend the bike ride around the hills & down the coastal road - Debby will tell you all about it. If I come through Portugal again on travels, I will stop in Figueira da Foz and stay at the Paintshop Hostel.