Paintshop Hostel Reviews

Rua da Clemencia, 9, Figueira da Foz, Portugal

The Owners were amazing . Super friendly staff and very relaxing vibe .

Awesome stay at the Paintshop - I only wish I could have stayed longer! This is THE place to go as a solo traveller - the staff and owners welcome you with a hug like you're an old friend! There was a big group staying when I arrived but I was quickly introduced and felt like I fit in right away. The facilities are great too - the hostel is pristine; clean and tidy at all times. There's a huge TV, pool table and private bar. Genuinely the best hostel I've stayed at in a year of travelling!!!

The hostel was very clean and very nice. We loved our stay at the Paintshop hostel and we were sad to leave. The staff also was very friendly and kind. They made us feel at home. We did surf and they brought us there and even picked us up. They gave us a map when we arrived and they showed us many nice places to go: restaurants, shops, beaches, bars, casino, etc. Everything is nearby. Good breakfest with big variety of foods. Pizza night was awesome.

• 15th Jun 2014

What to say about the Paintshop Hostel,its awesome! Best hostel I've stayed at on my travels and the hosts are amazing. Its decked out with everything a traveller needs,bike

• 17th Apr 2014