Paisa City Hostel Reviews

Calle47D #72-37, Medellin, Colombia

REALLY NICE ATMOSPHERE & A GREAT LOCATION! MEDELLIN IS A WELL ORGANIZED CITY. YOU ARE RIGHT DOWNTOWN - WHERE ALL THE ACTION IS AT! * CALLE 70* THE STAFF ARE VERY HELPFUL & COOL:) ITS STILL NEW & COMMUNITY FRIENDLY CLEAN SHEETS & BATHROOMS:) COLD BEER & HOT SHOWERS:)) WHAT MORE CAN YOU ASK FOR $12 A NIGHT?? THEY EVEN WASH YOUR CLOTHES FOR $1 I RECOMMEND IT ABOVE A LOT OF MORE EXPENSIVE 3 STAR HOTELS THERE!

Pro's: Good locations near metrostation and supermarkets. Helpfull staff. They gave us a upgrade from a dorm to a private double room because everything was fully booked. The Wifi is good. Comfortable rooms and big kitchen. Con's: Breakfast was poor. Just dry bread with thee and instant coffee. No marmalade or cheese or... The bed in the double room is very hard, it's like sleeping on a wooden bench. The showers are cold. But it's a new hostel with a lot of potential!

Thanks for visiting, we take your recommendations to improve, now our breakfast is better and we have verified that all the showers have hot water. with respect to the mattress are different preference. hope to see you again :)

It was not clear when I arrived that I had booked a hammock, not a bed, so I had to pay extra for a bed. Also it was advertised that tehre would be breakfast. Apparently Sunday is the only day when they don't do breakfast, also not on the website. Not very happy that the staff informed me that making breakfast is too much work.

• 28th Jun 2014
  • Gabon

We informed you by email with attached image the room you reserved before you arrive, we are sorry because 23000 Cop was much money for your European pocket. apology for not serving breakfast on Sundays (if reported on the website), we also sorry for not doing it that day just for you and bring it to your bed. Thank you.

absolutely do not recommend this hostel. the worst hostel travel. Located in front of the subway station, but a lot of traveler far away!! not very friendly staff. This hostel cheapest room is sleep in hammock. two days before asked to change the date. but there Want to 2night accommodation is required of me. Does not understand haetdeoni called the polIce.So actually slept one night, but had to pay for two values.In particular, a paola carmona this hostel is a crazy lady. I hope you not go

We had called the police because you didn't want to pay the room, besides you've got upset and aggressive with the hostels staff and the owner. not taking into account the guest's peace because you're disturbing them. At the check in time you didn't want the hammocks room and we changed you to the 4 beds room which is more expensive compared to the hammocks beds, we indicated you the price and you didn't have problem.We'll send you an email with rest of the answer to your malicious comment.Tks.

I stayed here for 4 nights. The hostel is located really close to the metro station and main street. Security is good and kitchen bathroom is clean. The house keeper lady worked very hard. The only thing which I don't like is the free breakfast is not on time. So we had to wait. Apart from that this place is great. The staffs are friendly, wifi is very strong, there is nice TV room with hammock. I strongly recommend this place. It's worth visiting.

Thanks for stay with us, we hope to see you soon, and sorry for the breakfast time. big hug.

We spent three nights in hammocks at Paisa City Hostel. The location is really close to the Estadio metro station, and from the stadium. We had a very nice night out with the staff of the hostel which has been very helpful about the things we could do in Medellin (a city we would definately recomend)! The area is quiet and very safe, and when Paola will have finished all the renovation, this will really be a great place! Thanks!

Rockin´staff!!!

you will always in our memories, we hope to see you again.