Paisa City Hostel Reviews

Calle47D #72-37, Medellin, Colombia

The kitchen is closed from 11 pm to 8 am on most days so you can't get your food out of the fridge during that time.

The worse staff! Really arrogant people! 3 days there and I saw a cleaner only one day! They charge you 10% of everything what you bring inside the hostel! The metro rail is just beside the windows so dont expected to sleep after 5 am in the morning!

We really enjoyed our stay at this hostel. It was in a cool neighborhood and was really easy accessed from the Metro. The vibe and atmosphere was nice. The only downside was the morning we were leaving where the girl working there starting to take the linen of the beds before we had emptied them and saying new people were checking in so we had to hurry up and leave the room (and this was two hours before check-out!)

I am Allergies and female dorm is dusty. It let my nose stock all night. Otherwise staff is Racism. One of them treat asian very bad. You can feel her Contemptuously vision when she sign to you. And she always call me CHINI even I come from taiwan. I guess her education has some problem let her don't know how to respect person. Or she thought I don't speak spanish so she will Jeer by spanish to another person. I am truly hope that they can hire better person to manage the hostel but this woman

Stayed here a while back. Close to the stadium, bars, restaurants, and casinos. Nice common area with hammocks and a ping pong table. Private room has a great big bed and is quiet. Gym is not in the hostel but instead a block away. It is free though so no complaints from me. Had issues when I found a room for cheaper in this hostel on a different website. At first the staff didn't want to honor the price but we found a way to compromise.

The staff were very nice except for this one person. All the other staff were great always busy and cleaned the most I've ever seen. Good job to them. Get more plates in kitchen.... And utensils. Like a spatchula.