Pak-Up Hostel Reviews

87 Utarakit Rd., Paknam Krabi, Krabi, Thailand

Best hostel ive been to! Nice rooms, beds, facilities. Great staff and bar next door. Awesome job guys!

So there's nothing to do in Krabi but this hostel is an absolute gem! Brilliant dorm rooms, mega spacious, excellent lockers to put your whole bag in, comfy beds, can hire towels. Bathrooms are decent. Amazing bar, really sociable, fun games, met some great people! Stay here!!!!!

pak up is great. there's plenty of options for activities and there a a pretty fun bar on site with different drinking games every night

Loved this hostel, great vibe, social, clean and best beds and facility I've been to in SEAsia. Wish they had a Pak-Up in every city!

This hostel is very clean and modern and the bar made it fun and easy to meet people, however the rooms did not lock unless then button on the inside was pushed down which no one ever did, so anyone could just walk into any room whenever, I had a guy come into my room and try to get into bed with me! Some staff were more helpful then others. Location was great but there's not much to do in Krabi town. The air con in the room is left on all day and is actually too cold! I was freezing at night

Could have free use on half of the computers. While retaining the coin-ins for desperate use. Nice location, near to the night market for foodies. This place really has vibe. Big enough to have own bar called the playground. However I was too tired to join there and the bed was spacious and steady comfy enough for me to recharge for my next destination. Overall nice new, spacious and artsy building.

Really cool people! Had a great time a staff was very helpful! ממש נחמד אווירה טובה ומאוד רגוע, מזגן אדיר!! שווה את הכסף

The wifi in my room was super spotty which definitely put a damper on my stay.

location is good. in the center of Krabi town. But the stuffs did not treat Asian as well as Euros. The bar didn't close until 2am.

• 9th May 2015
  • China

Great hostel A stone throw away from the Sam Yan MRT station.

Close to everything, right by the water and markets, fun atmosphere, clean rooms

OK. this is THE example how a good hostel should be!! EVERYTHING is 100%. great staff, location, facilities... u should definitely stay here!!!

Super comfy beds. The dorms are set up great, with lockers for bags under the beds. Great location. Price is a little steep but it's worth it.

I stayed at Pak-Up for 3 nights in May 2015. It was okay. Clean rooms with good AC. Thats usually all people look for in a hostel. The bar connected to their hostel is really sad. The staff were uninterested. They tried to make us pay in USD which was very confusing wen we had Baht in our hands. Water is pricey, just go down the street to 7/11. And honestly I'd reccomend staying at Good Dreams guest house. It's located right next door. Better prices and clean. I wish I did that.

• 4th May 2015

This hostel was so clean and nice! My brother and I stayed here one night. The room of 6 beds was great. It felt like a college dorm. The beds were very large for being bunk beds. Each bed had its own reading light and shelf. The sheets were very clean and the room was nice and cold. The weather was so hot and humid so the room was a nice place to lay down and take a break from the heat. The hostel is also super close to the night market for a delicious cheap dinner.

Best hostel I've stayed in.

One of the best hostels in Krabi. The only thing is that staff aren't the most friendly or helpful.

Really nice big beds, helpful staff and good location close to the pier over to Railey beach!

• 1st May 2015

Fantastic hostel. Great lay out with good vibe. Down side is that in May when I visited the two bars on the premises were both closed which was disappointing. Still a good social area to hang out in by the reception though. I would definitely return again definitely if it was in high season

Pak Up is the place to stay in Krabi. It's perfectly located right in the center of town and it is easy to get any mode of transportation around or out of the city booked from here. The dorms are huge with super comfy beds and air/con. The staff is friendly and willing to help book anything. It's slightly more expensive than other places in Krabi but it is worth it for the level of comfort and ease of access.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7