Pak-Up Hostel Reviews

87 Utarakit Rd., Paknam Krabi, Krabi, Thailand

One of the nicest hostels I stayed. Very clean, a lot of showers (including shamoo), toilets, laundry etc. The doorms are clean and the beds very confortable and they have huge lockers for everybody! And not to forget, a chilly roof top bar!

We only stayed in this hostel for one night after being recommended it. It was perfect so modern beds were very comfy, toilets were clean and there is a chill out area downstairs aswell as bar out back which plays music and games. Staff were all very friendly and helpful. Would loved to have stayed here longer if I had time!

No doubt the best hostel we have and will ever stay in! Socially it was the best it was very clean and the beds were so comfortable! Showers, toilets and the two bars within the hostel were very good!

Great Place! Nice facilitiies, clean and well organized!!!! 👍😀

• 10th Nov 2014

The Pac Up was a really great hostel. Super clean and they had really nice showers- hot water and a rain shower. The rooms were nice and had air conditioning and huge lockers. They also had a ton of trips to book and motor bikes to rent. I am a solo traveler and I met some great people here, we had a really good time!

• 9th Nov 2014

Ladies at reception were very unwilling. They strictly didn't want to talk about everything, for example: we rent 4 motorbikes for 48 hours, but unfortunately we had to return them about 1 hour later. It was our last day in Thailand, we had money just for cab to airport, but they demanded to pay whole day for each. We tried to explain them that we dont have that much money for that, to make some compromise (pay just half day, etc), but they did not want to give us our passports before we pay all

• 8th Nov 2014
  • Czech Republic
  • All Male Group, 25-30

Amazing hostel - clean, excellent facilities, nice bars, spacious dorms with locks on doors and under-bed lockers.

This hostel was actually super cool, we stayed here just because we had an early flight from Krabi International. The staff was very helpful and there was a great vibe. We didn't end going on the town because we enjoyed the bar there so much. Highly recommend!

Everything was beyond great but I was really turned off when I was deathly sick at 4am and begged the guy at the front desk to let me borrow a water and pay in the morning since I didn't want to wake all my roommates to find my money and he said no and told me to go to 7-11. I know nothing is free and travelers can't be trusted but 20 bhat on credit for someone who was clearly very very sick.... come on. Otherwise this hostel was the nicest I've ever stayed at.

Me and my Girlfriend stayed here, really nice place, great facilities, nice beds! Great place to stay to get yourself together for a night!

I stayed at Pak-up hostel for 3 nights. The first thing I will say is that they have the most comfortable beds of any hotel I have stayed in in Asia! There is also huge bathrooms with hot showers and a big laundry area. Atmosphere was a little lacking at first, but there's a rooftop bar. The staff were good too as they are also a travel agency at main reception. Krabi doesn't have that much to offer (tiger temple and Railay beach and that's about it) but it's definitely worth a short visit.

one of the best hostels in asia.

We loved to stay in there we were a group of 6 people and we have had such a good time. It's in the centre of the city and near to restaurants and convenience stores. I loved the staff they were very friendly! My friend forgot his wallet and they contacted us to give it back. I really recommend this place!

Book ac van from krabi to hatyai at 11am ,pickup tine 10.50am cost 350bh

Staff very friendly

Stayed at Pak Up for 3 nights and I had an amazing time. Made some really good friends. The atmosphere was great and enjoyed playing twister and jenga at the roof top bar after the bar had closed. About 18-20 of us started the game and made our own party until the early hours of the morning. It was surely a great experience and would recommend Pak Up to anyone looking for a clean and social hostel.

• 18th Oct 2014
  • South Africa

Really great hostel, easily one of the best I have stayed in. Great drawers under the beds to put your bags in, clean bathrooms, good wifi and good social areas.

A nice place.

The best hostel in Krabi, no doubt. Best facilities. WARM WATER SHOWERS!!!

i love this hostel even i just stayed here for 1 nite but pak up its a unique and recommended hostel... its like a school and named of the dorm even for the bed..good wifi connection.. and cheap

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6