Pak-Up Hostel Reviews

87 Utarakit Rd., Paknam Krabi, Krabi, Thailand

Comfiest beds in the whole 8 months of my travel. Air con is great. 2 bars which hold nightly activities / games to get involved in. Really close to passenger pier. Amazing street food near by. Only criticism is that the staff did not smile the whole time I was there and felt that anytime I needed help or advice it was always too much trouble for them to get off their phone / ipad to help. The only staff that did smile were the very friendly cleaners!

Nice and clean hostel, Easy to go to other places. GREAT Value For money . Would stat heren again.

One of the best hostel i've been, great atmosphere and facilities. Staff not very flexible. Bar at the back is brilliant for socializing.

Room was really clean with big lockers and good air con. Beds were very comfortable! Some of the showers didn't work and the ones that did were quite cold but when it's hot outside that doesn't really matter. Friendly staff who can help book trips or busses and ferries for when you move on. Good wifi connection. Roof top bar for socializing at night but drinks can be more expensive than other places. Overall a good place to stay

• 4th Apr 2014
  • Wales

We really Liked it here! Well located in Krabi town, Nice rooms, very clean, helpfull staff, two bars with live Music and Nice Drinks :-)

Super clean, awesome A/C, and the design is quite charming. I only stayed here for one night but I got to see some of krabi town given how central it is. There's a night hawker market down the road right by the river that had some of the best food I had in Thailand.

Lovely place, fab staff, brilliant location to local markets and shops (711!), rooms are lovely, underneath every bed is a gigantic storage area with space for your own padlock! Woruld 100% stay here again!

Really good hostel- nice beds with big lockers. Really well decorated, cool bar to go on at night. Only problem I would say is the location. Cost 150 baht to railey each way, or 60 to Ao Nang. Quite far from beaches. Other than that great hostel

I booked here for one night thinking I'd move on quickly, but ended up adding two more, and the same was true of several other travelers I met. This hostel has quality, clean facilities and a fun rooftop bar. Krabi Town is good for travelers who want to experience what the province has to offer but aren't interested in a tourist spot like Ao Nang. You can rent quality motorbikes (scooters) from Pak-Up for quite cheap and explore on your own.

very nice hostel, looks very new, everything is clean, just a fee for almost everything in the hostel is annoying, besides that I can totally recommend it

Provide a friendly, clean and good value accommodation

This is one of the best hostels I've ever stayed at. 2 bars, one of which has live music most nights. Nice staff. Right in the centre of krabi town. Usually these bigger hostels that have good atmosphere are quite dirty but pak-up was clean. If you are a backpacker, this place really has it all. I'm going to come back here after I've been to some of the nearby islands.

Absolutely loved Pak-Up, such friendly and helpful. Location is brilliant, three night markets down the road (walking distance), 711 down the road (of course!), restaurants, cafes, amazing Buddhist Temple around the corner. Nice lobby area, really light and open. Facilities are great, plenty of toilets, showers, clothes line at the back which is brill. Bar both upstairs and downstairs, fun but if not there, cant hear it from dorm. Really did love our stay here!!

One of the best hostels i have ever been to. Everything is just perfect!

I think this must be the best hostel in Krabi Town. Room are nice and spacious and so much room for storage. Also it's right in the centre of the town.

Cheap and good hostel. Loved the clean and large showers. The locker and bed are extra large too.

Pak Up hostel is very clean, comfortable and a great place to meet people. I would recommend staying here.

If you need to spend a night in Krabi before take a ferry/flight, this is definitely the place to stay.

Loved the huge beds & the atmosphere...Great bargain for the price we paid. All close to airport bus stop, supermarkets, local street food, pier to Railay Beach, night markets. Great idea on the huge drawers to put our luggage under each bed. I will deffo come back again

Loved everything about pak up. Except krabi town itself is boring. Howrver you can do a lot of nice daytrips from there.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6