Pak-Up Hostel Reviews

87 Utarakit Rd., Paknam Krabi, Krabi, Thailand

Awesome hostel!! has everything you need and I am surprised how much i liked Krabi. slower paced quaint little town.

Party hostel. Best party in town, good vibe and friendly staff.

Really clean and great party vibe. Always heaps of activity and people around. Staff were quite rude but I half expect that in larger party hostels. Good clean bathrooms and facilities. Don't stay here if you want a good nights sleep. I was on the third floor during one of their "game nights" on the rooftop bar, and giant jenga pieces falling above my head until midnight sucked. Great hostel if you want to get drunk a lot.

Everything is great there: there is 2 bars if you want to party with organize activity. If you want to sleep the beds are really comfortable. They probably have better showers than you have back home. It is a 20sec walk to the pier to get to Railay beach. 7/11 is close enough. And they have huge lockers under the beds to put all of your stuff. Definitely one of my all time top 3 hostel.

best hostel in krabi, the staff is super helpful, great for the price, facilities are great. the staff go out of their way to make sure you have a great time. I met the owner or part owner and he really makes sure you have fun. Every night there are different types of events. I prolonged my stay cause I couldn't leave!

Amazing hostel!! such a good atmosphier, i met so many other solo travellers , the beds are amazing!!! massive lockers for all your stuff. great location for the boats to the beach. The staff were really friendly and there was entertainment on every night.

Very nice dorms with comfy beds, I especially appreciared the huge draw under your bunk to store your back pack in it meant that no fell over all your bags! The two bars were also good with great deals during happy hour and fun entertainment in the evenings.

I really liked my stay at Pak Up, especially because it is a great hostel to meet new people and because it is clean, safe and well located.

It's a great hostel. Cheap and clean. Also you don't need to leave it if you want to have drinks and meet people. They also book your tours for you and your ferry to your next destination. I loved Pak up. It was a great hostel.

Most comfortable nights sleep I've had whilst travelling. Rooms are clean and beds are heavenly. The lockers are situated underneath the beds as drawers so the rooms are tidy all the time. Great street food a couple of minutes down the hill for so cheap. Hostel had good showers, but sometimes differed from hot to cold, cold to hot but that wasn't too much of an issue. One of the best hostels I've stayed at and ended up booking an extra night! Good social too with two bars doing different events

For a party hostel, I was fairly impressed. Hostel is in s good location from the airport shuttle and Railay pier and staff is smart and can help with local questions or travel. Rooftop and main floor bar have activities each night, yes you can hear them in the rooms but noise is not too bad. I got lucky with a good female dorm group but the mixed ones can get sloppy. Beds are comfortable and hostel is clean. AC could work better, along with wifi.

Beds were so comfy. Big suitcase drawer (that locked!!) under bunks was great. Very central and close to all kinds of shops and markets. The individual shelf with outlet at each bunk bed was perfect for charging electronics and keeping an eye on them (not that I needed to)

I loved Pak Up Hostel. Fun atmosphere in a great location...extremely close to the pier to Railay Beach and extremely close to the Food Night Stalls and the Night Market. I love the theme (set in an old school) so it made the perfect space for a hostel. Hip and trendy. Huge space, AC, comfy beds. Great hostel to meet new people. Wish they had free breakfast for the price.

By far the best hostel I stayed in during my 45 day trip in Thailand. I stayed on the 2nd floor and did not hear any noise from the bar. I could not tell you how the other rooms are. It was a very good stay.

Big and impersonal party hostel. Clean and spacious facilities. Bars much too expensive. Too many gap year kidlets that can't hold their liquor.

Great hostel. Big beds and rooms are nice and cool. Large storage space under beds and the showers are great. We hired a scooter from them and rode out to the national park and Emerald pool as there isn't much to do in Krabi itself.

Very clean, loved the bathroom and showers were so good, separate bathrooms for girls and boys. Only problem i had was the pub quiz being advertised for wednesday and on the day there was a sign stating it was on that night, Then an hour before we asked about the quiz and they said it was cancelled and the bars closed due to budda day, not their fault but i would have prefered they informed people of this days before as was very disappointed there was no quiz or pubs :(

Would definitely recommend this hostel! It is extremely clean and there are fun activities every night at one of the bars. It is easy to meet people although the hostel is quite large. The boat pier is right down the road. Only one of the receptionists was pretty rude.

Very good hostel, a bit pricy though

Really, really comfy beds. Great facilities. Good service from staff. Would def return!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7