Pak-Up Hostel Reviews

87 Utarakit Rd., Paknam Krabi, Krabi, Thailand

Very fancy hostel, good beds. It was just unfortunate we were put in a room with a load of loud mouth Americans.

We used Pak Up as just a place to crash before heading to Phi Phi. Ended up being super convenient because we could store our large packs at Pak Up for the week while we're on the island and pick them up when we're back in Krabi to catch our flight out. The lockers are giant so multiple bags fit and splitting the cost made it crazy affordable. The beds are really comfy and sturdy and lots of space. Sounded like there was a fun party going on. They have cheaper ferry tickets and organized tours.

Only stayed one night but loved the atmosphere!

• 20th Jun 2015
  • Belgium

Great hostel!

One of the more modern hostel I stayed in. Highly recommend this place!

Very good hostel. Beds and rooms brilliant and good bar even when not busy. Krabi itself is not a great place to stay however.

Very nice hostel, plusher than I was used to in Thailand. Really good for meeting people, clean and good fun. Beer is rather expensive in the bar (120B for a large chang) and after signing up for beer pong we then had to buy our own beer, so the more you win the more you pay out which I found odd. Overall pretty good and would probably stay again.

The hostel wasn't all that I'd thought it'd be, but the thing that made it for me was the staff. They were extremely nice and spoke English well and helped me so much with booking tours and helping me catch the bus to the airport. The one thing I have to complain about is how I had to move rooms my last night there because they were cleaning mine. It displaced a few others, too. Why would you clean a room with people still in it? Don't let anyone in and wait until everyone checks out.

Staff were fine, facilities pretty good, wifi was dodgy, bar out the back was great!! Dont book anything with them though as its a fair bit more expensive, there is a great hostel 2 doors down that you can stay at if this one is full thats just as good.

It is one of the cleanest hostels i've been to. The location is perfect since you can walk two minutes down to the pier to get a boat. It's comfortable, chill, safe.

• 10th Jun 2015
  • Panama

Stayed here 2 nights. Really good atmosphere and lots of people about. Dorms were kept cool with really good air con. Plenty of showers and loos, all v clean. Lockable lockers for your rucksack. Good common area with ability to watch films. Bar buzzing at night. V reasonably priced.

The hostel was suuuupppeerrr amazing!! All you need in one hostel is here! Very spacious rooms,very good beds and mattresses,good shower,good bar very nice ambiance well thought especially for backpackers. I would definitely go back here and recommend it to friends! Friendly staff and very good location. Well done pak up hostel! 👌👌👌👏👏👏👍👍👍😀😘

Only stopped here for two days as a stop off between our destinations but the facilities were very good, the staff was very helpful and it was central to krabi centre and au nang. Very pleased.

• 6th Jun 2015

This is the place to stay if you're stopping through Krabi Town - very clean, excellent amenities, nice and social vibe, beds comfy, plenty of locker storage, and you can book everything you need from reception. Would definitely stay here again. Staff were helpful but could be a little more friendly, especially considering how friendly most Thai people have been everywhere else I've visited. Still, they took care of everything I needed!

The nicest, most chic, building in Krabi. Located seconds away from the waterfront and minutes from the weekend walking streets.

• 5th Jun 2015

As good as it gets in krabi. Big beds with sockets and big bag lockers in secure, clean surroundings. Krabi is something of a hub for other areas and the hostel is just a couple minutes walk from the long tail to railay, which you need 8 people for so it's good to ask in the common area or your dorm during low season. Easy to rent a bike and check out the beaches in the surrounding areas too. hostel bar is excellent with good happy hours and bar games (beer pong, flip cup etc.).

Really nice hostel! Nothing bad to say about it. The place to stay in Krabi!!

Great hostel, enjoyed my staff and would staff again!

Pak-Up is a great place to stay while in Krabi Town. The facilities are super clean and very well setup to create a great social atmosphere. The attached bar has a social event every night which is awesome for breaking the ice and meeting fellow backpackers. The people that stay here are great, so don't be surprised if you end up with a whole group of new friends to check out the surrounding sights.

• 3rd Jun 2015

Quite possibly the bestbest hostel I've ever stayed at. Clean, friendly, fun. Ended up staying 2 extra nights!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7