Pak-Up Hostel Reviews

87 Utarakit Rd., Paknam Krabi, Krabi, Thailand

A nice place.

The best hostel in Krabi, no doubt. Best facilities. WARM WATER SHOWERS!!!

i love this hostel even i just stayed here for 1 nite but pak up its a unique and recommended hostel... its like a school and named of the dorm even for the bed..good wifi connection.. and cheap

Really nice hostel, but quiet big. It is very easy to get to know people there due to three living spaces where people hang out all the time. It is a safe and very clean place. Also the location is great - about 5 minutes walk to the city centre where you have great night markets. The staff was ok.

Pak up was homely, it had a nice living room. Rooms were clean. Staff was helpful in booking tours and arranging for airport pickups. Cafe and massage close-by and convenient. Getting to Ao Nang takes about 50baht.

• 4th Oct 2014
  • Singapore

watch the doves in the bathrooms!

• 2nd Oct 2014

Pak up is the best hostel I've stayed in! Te dorm rooms are comfortable and huge lockers for your entire bag. I was dubious about the open bathroom but it's actually lovely. The fresh air means it doesn't smell at all. It was cleaned every morning so I never had any issues with it. 6 showers and all really good pressure, hot and cold. Communal facilities are great for meeting people, especially the flip cup tournament! Hostel comes highly recommended!

One of the best hostels I've stayed at so far. Good atmosphere to meet people. The staff were excellent and the beds are amazing. If you come to Krabi, definitely should stay here!

Great hostel.Comfiest beds, warm showers and very helpful staff!

• 27th Sep 2014

cheapest hostel I stayed in in all of thailand, but very clean, great bathrooms and showers. I would definitely stay there again!

• 24th Sep 2014

Awesome place! It was recommended by another solo traveler and I was not disappointed. Rooms were open with great AC. Large lockable drawer under the beds so bring your own lock. Bathrooms were plentiful and clean. Staff was super friendly with booking ferries and busses to neighboring towns and islands. Also a bar and great happy hour. Within walking distance of things in Krabi and public bus stop is near by to get to Ao Nang or Railey. Great spot!

Great, spacious rooms. Big comfortable beds. Lockers in drawers under your bed and they are big enough to put your whole rucksack inside. The bathrooms are also big with hot water showers. Everything is very clean. The staff are very helpful.

So nice I went back a second time! The staff recognised me too, welcoming me back and they even gave me a discount on my onward journey.

Only stayed here one night but as a solo traveler met lots of people!! Also the beds are nice and big and comfy in the 8 bed mixed dorm! Only thing was I felt the staff weren't that approchable. Right by the street food which is amazing

Great hostel!!

Good place to stay for one or two nights max. Not great to stay longer... They have a bar with well over Priced drinks. Staff weren't too helpful but they weren't actually rude I suppose. Overall I would prob recommend to others stopping by

Awesome hostel, comfortable beds, hot showers and a rooftop bar.

Pak-Up is one the best hostels I've ever stayed in. Super clean, comfy beds, friendly staff, great vibes, superb location... couldn't ask for anything else. Its a great place to post up if you're in Krabi Town!

I really enjoyed my stay at this hostel. The dorms were really good and there was a huge lockable drawer for each bed, big enough to put your whole rucksack in if you wanted! The bathrooms were really decent and everywhere was kept clean. The only trouble is that there isn't a lot to see or do in Krabi, but it makes a really good base to do some day trips around the area. Would highly recommend this place.

Nice location. The staff is not very friendly or useful. I think they could give better, more complete information about nearby attractions.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5