Pak-Up Hostel Reviews

87 Utarakit Rd., Paknam Krabi, Krabi, Thailand

Great Hostel. Had 2 bars - 1 would have been enough. But the staff was always busy and it was not easy to get information about the area around. There were a lot of young people in the hostel.

The hostel is really lovely. Super clean and comfy beds in a decent location and the people are quite friendly. They have a couple of bars which are good but wasn't much atmosphere when we were there but that didn't really matter. The only thing I would say is there isn't much actually in Krabi unless you have the budget for loads of tours however the walking street market on the weekend was amazing. Street food - so yum and cheap!

This hostel is one of the nicest I have stayed at. The facilities are lovely and it is so clean. The staff are really helpful and the social area is great; there are 2 bars in the hostel with different stuff going on every night. It's really easy to meet people and it is close to most things in krabbie. All in all, a great, thought out hostel, and probably the best in krabbie. Book early though, this place fills up quick!

Krabi Town is not really exciting but the hostel in relly nice. Great beds en good atmosphere.

One of the nicest hostels I stayed. Very clean, a lot of showers (including shamoo), toilets, laundry etc. The doorms are clean and the beds very confortable and they have huge lockers for everybody! And not to forget, a chilly roof top bar!

Clean, spacious, great locker space. Bathrooms were compact and hot water was hit and miss based on water pressure (i.e.. how many other people were showering or flushing toilets). But rooms were nice, beds very clean, fan and A/C, and fairly quiet at night. Would definitely come back here.

Staffs are a lil off but that's alright, cause the hostel is beyond amazing!

We only stayed in this hostel for one night after being recommended it. It was perfect so modern beds were very comfy, toilets were clean and there is a chill out area downstairs aswell as bar out back which plays music and games. Staff were all very friendly and helpful. Would loved to have stayed here longer if I had time!

No doubt the best hostel we have and will ever stay in! Socially it was the best it was very clean and the beds were so comfortable! Showers, toilets and the two bars within the hostel were very good!

Place to stay in krabi!!

Jus a great hostel. Rooms are clean, beds are comfortable, really easy to meet other people. I had a great time here.

Amazing place, great ambience. Very clean and throughout the day you can see the staff cleaning and making sure everything is in place. Definitely will go back if I'm going back to krabi.

• 10th Nov 2014
  • Singapore

Great Place! Nice facilitiies, clean and well organized!!!! 👍😀

• 10th Nov 2014

The Pac Up was a really great hostel. Super clean and they had really nice showers- hot water and a rain shower. The rooms were nice and had air conditioning and huge lockers. They also had a ton of trips to book and motor bikes to rent. I am a solo traveler and I met some great people here, we had a really good time!

• 9th Nov 2014

Ladies at reception were very unwilling. They strictly didn't want to talk about everything, for example: we rent 4 motorbikes for 48 hours, but unfortunately we had to return them about 1 hour later. It was our last day in Thailand, we had money just for cab to airport, but they demanded to pay whole day for each. We tried to explain them that we dont have that much money for that, to make some compromise (pay just half day, etc), but they did not want to give us our passports before we pay all

• 8th Nov 2014
  • Czech Republic
  • All Male Group, 25-30

Amazing hostel - clean, excellent facilities, nice bars, spacious dorms with locks on doors and under-bed lockers.

This hostel was actually super cool, we stayed here just because we had an early flight from Krabi International. The staff was very helpful and there was a great vibe. We didn't end going on the town because we enjoyed the bar there so much. Highly recommend!

Everything was beyond great but I was really turned off when I was deathly sick at 4am and begged the guy at the front desk to let me borrow a water and pay in the morning since I didn't want to wake all my roommates to find my money and he said no and told me to go to 7-11. I know nothing is free and travelers can't be trusted but 20 bhat on credit for someone who was clearly very very sick.... come on. Otherwise this hostel was the nicest I've ever stayed at.

Me and my Girlfriend stayed here, really nice place, great facilities, nice beds! Great place to stay to get yourself together for a night!

I stayed at Pak-up hostel for 3 nights. The first thing I will say is that they have the most comfortable beds of any hotel I have stayed in in Asia! There is also huge bathrooms with hot showers and a big laundry area. Atmosphere was a little lacking at first, but there's a rooftop bar. The staff were good too as they are also a travel agency at main reception. Krabi doesn't have that much to offer (tiger temple and Railay beach and that's about it) but it's definitely worth a short visit.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6