Pak-Up Hostel Reviews

87 Utarakit Rd., Paknam Krabi, Krabi, Thailand

Bit pricey at £7 a night compared to £4 alternatives nearby however it is definitely worth it - the beds were amazing, there are washing machines to do your own laundry, great location, good wifi, excellent storage facilities and overall cool vibe! Wouldn't stay anywhere else in krabi now!

Very comfortable and solid bed - best I have experienced in Thailand :) However, the rooftop bar was closed until further notice and they no longer rent pedal bikes as advertised on website. Staff advised we could find on Ko Klang - which we could not.

Clean hostel but too much of a party hostel for me. Could hear the noise from the bar when I went to bed

Such a good spot, I could have stayed there for more nights, the rooms were so nice and cool, comfortable beds, really good atmosphere

Seriously amazing.

• 29th Mar 2015

By far one of the best hostels in Asia!! Great rooms and amazing facilities! Also the staff are very kind and helpful, definitely stay here!! Also has a washing machine for cheap it's fantastic!

Quite good hostel, but there is no kitchen, fridge or a microwave to store or warm up food. Furthermore the light in the bathrooms aren't very good.

Everything was great except I can't recommend the tours offered by the hostel, at least not the PhiPhi island tour. It's not a good company, especially for any solo travelers. The food offered in the bar area wasn't great either. Everything else was wonderful!

It was a good hostel and the location near the pier is great! You have a lot of chances to meet people and the beds and rooms are fantastic. The bathrooms leave something to be desired and there was some miscommunication with the staff at the front desk early in the morning. At first I was told I should take a bus at 7 am by the night staff, but then in the morning I was told there was no bus to the Tiger Temple and I should take a taxI. It was a little frustrating.

Very disappointed by this hostel. No security at all for my room. The sliding door doesn't lock, anybody can come in. Staff was not hospitable. Receptionist only work for commission. Whenever I needed something that they couldn't make $$ from, they either say no or pretended they have no idea what I'm talking about. The hostel does a poor job attracting people to their bar area. The music is on at night, but very little people there.

Awesome hostel!! has everything you need and I am surprised how much i liked Krabi. slower paced quaint little town.

Party hostel. Best party in town, good vibe and friendly staff.

Really clean and great party vibe. Always heaps of activity and people around. Staff were quite rude but I half expect that in larger party hostels. Good clean bathrooms and facilities. Don't stay here if you want a good nights sleep. I was on the third floor during one of their "game nights" on the rooftop bar, and giant jenga pieces falling above my head until midnight sucked. Great hostel if you want to get drunk a lot.

Everything is great there: there is 2 bars if you want to party with organize activity. If you want to sleep the beds are really comfortable. They probably have better showers than you have back home. It is a 20sec walk to the pier to get to Railay beach. 7/11 is close enough. And they have huge lockers under the beds to put all of your stuff. Definitely one of my all time top 3 hostel.

This is a great urban hostel! I regretted only staying here 1 night but I had a flight in the morning. 2 bars, an activity every evening and the dorms are spacious and clean and the beds are very good! Walk down to the night market and have awesome street food! Only 5 min walking.

best hostel in krabi, the staff is super helpful, great for the price, facilities are great. the staff go out of their way to make sure you have a great time. I met the owner or part owner and he really makes sure you have fun. Every night there are different types of events. I prolonged my stay cause I couldn't leave!

Amazing hostel!! such a good atmosphier, i met so many other solo travellers , the beds are amazing!!! massive lockers for all your stuff. great location for the boats to the beach. The staff were really friendly and there was entertainment on every night.

Very nice dorms with comfy beds, I especially appreciared the huge draw under your bunk to store your back pack in it meant that no fell over all your bags! The two bars were also good with great deals during happy hour and fun entertainment in the evenings.

I really liked my stay at Pak Up, especially because it is a great hostel to meet new people and because it is clean, safe and well located.

It's a great hostel. Cheap and clean. Also you don't need to leave it if you want to have drinks and meet people. They also book your tours for you and your ferry to your next destination. I loved Pak up. It was a great hostel.