Pak-Up Hostel Reviews

87 Utarakit Rd., Paknam Krabi, Krabi, Thailand

Loved it! Nice and clean great environment and very helpful to travels!

• 29th Dec 2015

Very clean and the staff very friendly! Help us with our ferry to the islands.

Really nice hostel! Very clean and modern and the beds were super comfy! Lockers under the beds are huge, and the hostel bar is an awesome place to meet people as they always have drinking games and stuff going on. Just keep in mind the hostel is located in Krabi town, which is not on the beach. If you want to head to the beach it is 20 minutes away by bus.

The hostel was in a great location and was generally clean with good amenities, however, the staff were not very friendly or welcoming.

• 26th Dec 2015

This place is just a business. When my wife and I arrived we weren't explained how things worked in this hostel, we were only given some forms to fill, the amount due for our reservation and a nice surprise of 300 baht deposit for a towel and the keys. We asked for recommendation to a 7 island tour, and it ended up being overpriced and very bad. If you want a party hostel, this is the place, forget about friendliness and warmth. Bathrooms cleaned once at around 8am, ended up dirty again by 9am.

It's a nice hostel and the beds are super comfortable. Krabi town itself is quite boring and you need to take a bus or a longtail boat if you wanna go to the beach.

Regarding staff, the evening staff was not so friendly- mainly one girl She acted bothered every time I had a question and she had to stop looking at youtube. I saw her attitude in her raising her voice at me and in her facial expressions, I had to tell her to stop her attitude. I did not appreciate that as I was being very nice to her therefore I expected respectful and friendly treatment as a guest. It happened more than once- she needs a new job or guest services training urgently.

• 24th Dec 2015

very nice hostel, very clean, superb beds, fast and steady wifi. nice bar downstairs

Nice and clean hostel with good facilities. Good value for the money! Not so good location.

I only stayed for 1 night, but the room was great. Comfy bed, lockable draw under bunk (need your own lock), lamp for each bed. The bathrooms are communal and made up of multiple shower and toilet cubicles. These were the best showers I had in my whole Thailand trip! Powerful, hot, amazing! Staff were really helpful and helped arrange my transfer to the ferry FOC. They also have laundry machines!! There is not a whole lot to do in Krabi Town, but perfect for a 1 night stop over.

Great hostel, great bar! I would just suggest them to lower the drinks prices since they are a bit pretentious for a hostel bar.

Best facilities/ hostel I've stayed at so far in Thailand! Very clean, comfortable beds and friendly staff. The hostel bar is also a great place to meet people.

Loved this hostel! Lovely location near the town & market & pier to other destinations. Fun games garden with a great bar! Staff were brilliant, helpful & so nice. Rooms are spacious, comfy beds & fun decor. Lots of loos & showers. Book a trip with them & get free drinks!! Most definitely would stay again!!

Great, very social hostel. The bar has events going on every night and it gets pretty busy. The front desk staff is really nice and helpful. The scooters they rent are reliable and decent. The rooms are really nice, big, good AC, good wifi. Bathrooms are nice. Would definitely suggest saying at this hostel if you are staying in this area of Krabi.

Nice place, good bar, and very near the Port which is your gateway to Tonsai and Railay. Beds were very comfortable and I liked the place overall. The only thing I hate here is the staff. I've been to a lot of hostels and this hostel has the worst staff. And not just one but all the receptionists. It's like they hate guests! They don't want to assist with tours. They get very mad when you don't understand them with their accents. We were a big group of friendly people; everyone had the same exp

Thanks for making it convenient to book a taxi to the airport! You rock! :)

Loved it here. Friendly staff, clean rooms, big comfy beds with handy storage drawer for backpacks. Showers and toilets are clean and good. Other than not much to do in Krabi town this is a great hostel.

Great beds, bathrooms and common area. Perfect place to spend a couple of days and explore the area.

This was my first ever hostel so I really didn't know what to expect. I was pleasantly surprised. Stayed in a 10 mixed dorm. Very quiet, clean and comfy beds. Bunks have big lockers underneath, big enough for my 65L backpack! Very friendly. Has a bar out the back which is usually busy and good to meet fellow travellers. Location in the centre of Krabi town, across road from longboat pier. Would stay here again!

Beds are very comfortable and large. A lot of room to store belongings securely. Rooms cleaned every day and staff are friendly. Excellent bathroom facilities. The playground bar is a cool place to hang out and meet new people.

• 17th Dec 2015