Pak-Up Hostel Reviews

87 Utarakit Rd., Paknam Krabi, Krabi, Thailand

Awesome place! It was recommended by another solo traveler and I was not disappointed. Rooms were open with great AC. Large lockable drawer under the beds so bring your own lock. Bathrooms were plentiful and clean. Staff was super friendly with booking ferries and busses to neighboring towns and islands. Also a bar and great happy hour. Within walking distance of things in Krabi and public bus stop is near by to get to Ao Nang or Railey. Great spot!

Great, spacious rooms. Big comfortable beds. Lockers in drawers under your bed and they are big enough to put your whole rucksack inside. The bathrooms are also big with hot water showers. Everything is very clean. The staff are very helpful.

So nice I went back a second time! The staff recognised me too, welcoming me back and they even gave me a discount on my onward journey.

Only stayed here one night but as a solo traveler met lots of people!! Also the beds are nice and big and comfy in the 8 bed mixed dorm! Only thing was I felt the staff weren't that approchable. Right by the street food which is amazing

Great hostel!!

Good place to stay for one or two nights max. Not great to stay longer... They have a bar with well over Priced drinks. Staff weren't too helpful but they weren't actually rude I suppose. Overall I would prob recommend to others stopping by

Awesome hostel, comfortable beds, hot showers and a rooftop bar.

Large, clean and friendly hostel. Will help in booking anything you need at good prices. Location near to dining and bars. Room and facilities clean & modern. Plus I like their interior design -very cool.

Pak-Up is one the best hostels I've ever stayed in. Super clean, comfy beds, friendly staff, great vibes, superb location... couldn't ask for anything else. Its a great place to post up if you're in Krabi Town!

I really enjoyed my stay at this hostel. The dorms were really good and there was a huge lockable drawer for each bed, big enough to put your whole rucksack in if you wanted! The bathrooms were really decent and everywhere was kept clean. The only trouble is that there isn't a lot to see or do in Krabi, but it makes a really good base to do some day trips around the area. Would highly recommend this place.

Nice location. The staff is not very friendly or useful. I think they could give better, more complete information about nearby attractions.

its a fine hostel located in centre of town And its convenient that we can apply any activity including ferry ticket at hostel

• 31st Aug 2014
  • Japan

a really clean, fun hostel. definitely one of the better places i've stayed. would return!

Best hostel!!! So clean and so awesome!! Highly recommend! They are super cheap and provide comfy beds free towels w shampoo and soap in the showers and they have a bar and lots of common space to hang out. Staff is super helpful and laid back.

Not much to see here. Facilities are way above average hostels but reception staff isn't that friendly, they are always in a hurry and kind of rude. Bar closes early and not much party spirit

More like a hotel. Very clean with wide comfy beds. Perfect location with night market just 3min away.

Excellent hostel. Very clean and the rooms were brilliant. Staff are very friendly and really helpful. Highly recommendable.

No free locks, but an amazing hostel. Clean bathrooms, good staff—would be amazing in the high season!

Really, nice hostel which might be in the wrong city.

This has to be one of the best all round fantastic hostels I've stayed in Asia. The staff are great, very informative and helpful. They have us lots of information on trips, a competitive price and were able to change things easily when our plans changed. It's worth the extra couple of Baht or the peace of mind you get from the staff here. The facilities are excellent, beds a really comfy, laundry is cheap, and local eating is brilliant. Couldn't recommend this place much more!