Pak-Up Hostel Reviews

87 Utarakit Rd., Paknam Krabi, Krabi, Thailand

Stayed here one night, but it was easy to find, very clean, rooms were spacious and comfortable, bathrooms were spacious and very clean. After a long trip of staying in various hostels, I was very pleased with Pak-Up. My only complaint is that they booked 2 cabs to take myself and another guest, who booked a cab before me, when the two of us were willing to share one and split the cost. I was told nobody else booked a cab to the airport for the following morning.

Great place to meet people

It is new and perfectly clean hostel. Bedroom is very nice, sweet. Location and security are good, very close to the night market and pier. The staff is average. It's overpriced because the Krabi is not like another popular tourist places, they can be cheaper. I can recommend for sure, because it the best place for stay here.

Beautifully clean rooms & showers!

Good hostel to stay. Little bit too big for myself. But good stay, good facilities. Stuff is wel capable of providing tickets and give you all the information you can get. Rooms are spacious and clean.

Our stay at Pak-up was very comfortable and the hotel staff were especially helpful. Would recommend the tours be booked through the hotel reception as we looked around and found they had the best rates/options.

• 13th Feb 2015
  • India

If you're looking for a fun hostel with an up-beat, modern atmosphere, this is the spot. I really enjoyed my time here. Can be a bit loud, but its not enough for me to not return. All in all, I had a great stay. Thanks, Pak Up!

This place was amazing one of the best hostels I've stayed in. Dorms were roomy with under bed lockers, bed lights and plugs. Bathroom was clean and there was lots going on. Staff were very friendly

Great hostel in entrap Krabi with helpful staff and a lot of excursions - many are overpriced, but I got 1/2 off so it wasn't a ripoff. There is a bar out back and a cool joint on the rooftop. Would return!

Great hostel with a roof top bar. Interesting choice in wifi password but have no complaints about this hostel. Beds were comfy and clean

Perfect hostel. Spotless - good very clean toilets - friendly lounge good for meeting other backpackers - two bars also one on the roof one downstairs - but still not a 'party' hostel so sleeping will be fine. Rooms are very comfy and clean. I got food poisoning whilst here and I could not have been more glad it happened whilst staying at this hostel! By the far the cleanest and best for recovery. Would recommend

Next to the Shiralea on Koh Phangan, the Pak up Hostel is the second best Hostel in Thailand so far. Perfect rooms with funny interior, best and biggest bed so far, a place to lock your whole backpack, clean, nice bathrooms. Very good for people who are travelling alone, nice rooftopbar and other shared areas, every night a event like beerpong, big jenga competition, nice staff and perfect location.

This is such a nice hostel! The lockers are amazing and the beds are really comfy. There's not an incredible amount to do in Krabi apart from tours which the hostel really helps with. It's a really nice place to detox and there's a good food market just down the street. Loved my stay here, stayed for 5 nights. Staying in krabi, this is the only place I would go.

Staff were rude, uninterested and extremely unhelpful. Beds were good and the location was handy (Krabi is a small town so everything is pretty close by). Hostel was clean, price was average - there's cheaper hostels down the road that are equal standard and with nicer staff.

We are glad you liked our hostel. Regarding your comments about staff and reserving your room: The 4 bed dorm you were staying in is offered online and as such was fully booked. We investigated your claim and we found out that the member of staff in question did actually check on the computer in front of you anyway so not sure what went wrong here. She asked you to come back in the morning to check if anyone had cancelled. I apologise if this was not made clear to you.

Second time here!! Very good!!!!

The bunk beds are nice with big lockable drawers for your pack and such. It is cool that the hostel is an old elementary school and they definitly make a neat nod to that with the theme. 2 bars but both times I have stayed here they were not very busy- most people hung out in the common area downstairs. Great location, go to the restaurant around the corner called Mr. Krabi! Easy to catch a longtail boat just down the road. Stayed here two seperate times and it was good for a night.

Good hostel for little money

the room has 10 beds so if you stay with a group of noisy people, it'll be a disaster. the hostel is recommended for party people. if you want a nice and quiet hostel, try somewhere else

Loved this place! Close to the market, clean room and facilities. Very helpful staff!

Staff don't speak a whole lot of English! However they try very hard to help! The rooftop bar is good and has very reasonably priced drinks especially during happy hour! Location is good as is close to river market which has very well priced food :)