Pak-Up Hostel Reviews

87 Utarakit Rd., Paknam Krabi, Krabi, Thailand

Really great hostel, great staff who are super helpful, great atmosphere, super clean and an awesome communal area! I was in a 10 bed dorm the beds where good and the bathrooms where great. Can't fault the place! 2 minutes walk to the pier to go to Riley beach and the bus stops right outside.

This is by far the best hostel I've ever been! Everything is thought for the backpacker. Spacious rooms, comfy beds with light and plugs, laundry, area to dry your clothes, bar, computers, a super comfy and chilled common area and some tables outside. The toilets were clean and spacious as well. The place had a super pleasant vibe where you could chill out but also meet other travelers. The staff was mega friendly and accommodating. Also, it is very well located near the night market.

I loved this hostel! It is in the centre of karabiner town and every night they have a party at one of the two bars at the hostel. The beds are amaaaaaazingly comfy and the airco works very well! Great atmosphere and I would def go back!

This hostel is great if you're into a party-type environment. The bar attached was playing loud music into the night making it a bit difficult to sleep. Despite the music the actual facilities in Pak up are modern and up to date. My dorm was clean & I had a comfy bed. I wish there was a curtain to close off my bed from the rest of the room but that's the only minor detail that I'd change. The staff helped to arrange transport/were very polite! It's a good stop over if you're headed elsewhere!

Loved staying in Pak-up, friendly staff and such comfortable beds! Coming back in a few days and can't wait!

Nice moden hostel nice atmosphere got everything you need.

The staff were really helpful and nice and the hostel was so clean! The beds were soft, the lockers were big and the bathrooms had hot water and good water pressure. It was pretty much the perfect hostel. Literally the only thing that was imperfect was the wifi speed but even that is understandable given the number of people using it at any given time. Loved Pak-Up and will definitely stay there next time I'm in the area.

Best location and in general the perfect choice if you want to stay in the town and with close connections to busses and boats to beaches. If you want to stay by the beach go to Railay or Ao nang

This was the best hostel I've ever stayed in. Awesome facilities, rooms are cleaned daily and bathrooms and showers are cleaned a few times a day. There's a common area and two bars, where activities like beer pong and twister are hosted daily by the staff. Great place to meet other travellers. Not too close to the beach but central location with the pier nearby and amazing food markets 2 minutes away. Definitely missing Krabi solely because of this hostel. Stay at Pak Up!

• 20th Jan 2015

Good place to stay. Central location, clean, lot of space. There is a lot of people staying in this hostel so it is easy to meet people but employees at the information desk are a little bit lazy and not that helpful. Good place to stay anyway.

It s a vry big hostel and 10 pers.dormitory is a lot of people in the same room but i slept well anyway .bring your sheets cause they have none.

Hi, We provide sheets and a duvet set for all of our beds. We also provide an optional free towel with a returnable 200 baht deposit. Regards, Pak Up Management

An amazing hostel. Maybe the best in my 4 month stay. Very cool design, So clean and social in a great location to explore all of Krabi

Pak Up Hostel was the first hostel I stayed in where I lived with 9 other people (2 being my friends). It was the best experience I could have asked for and am nervous that other hostels won't live up to it. The beds were comfy with had a nice comforter, the bathrooms were pretty decent and the staff was helpful. There are also huge lockers underneath the bed. I would stay here again!

My boyfriend and I had a fantastic break at this hostel. It's true what they say; we originally booked 2 nights and ended up staying 5 because we loved it too much. The staff is extremely kind (remembered our names by the middle of our stay and helped us plan our excursions): including the woman who cooks everything herself at the pizza restaurant. The facilities were top notch! Everything was clean and of good taste. Only complaint: it's loud when they play the giant Jenga in the upstairs bar!

i love this place! I have actually booked it twice now. Very clean and the beds are so comfy! The staff is nice and the common area is a great place to hang out. Close to all the markets and ferry station.

Excellent hostel with good facilities, nice clean dorms and on site bars. Only negative is they charge to use the computers if you don't have your own wifi device and the wifi is a little slow. Tha staff are helpful.

Had a great time in this hostel, even though its quite large it feels small and is easy to meet people!

• 12th Jan 2015

Excellent hostel! Plenty of space to put your belongings and big beds. Big, clean, bathrooms. 2 bars within the hostel to hang out in one on the roof and another outside. Plus they do activities at the bars to get people participating. The bars aren't super loud though. We didn't have any problem falling asleep really early on a Saturday night either. Great Wifi. Overall, loved our stay.

Great hostel, definitely would recommend!

The staff wasn't friendly at all, i don't know if it's just for my group or to others too, since we are an asian group. They were "helpfull", but with a cost, and they will answer all your question, but with a boring face. The facilities were good though, it's just the service needed an upgrade.

• 7th Jan 2015