Pak-Up Hostel Reviews

87 Utarakit Rd., Paknam Krabi, Krabi, Thailand

I think this must be the best hostel in Krabi Town. Room are nice and spacious and so much room for storage. Also it's right in the centre of the town.

RAIN SHOWERS!!!!! Such a pleasure after being on Islands for weeks. Loved this place, major detox after Phi-Phi and the perfect place to do it. Great A/C, Great WiFi.

Cheap and good hostel. Loved the clean and large showers. The locker and bed are extra large too.

Pak Up hostel is very clean, comfortable and a great place to meet people. I would recommend staying here.

If you need to spend a night in Krabi before take a ferry/flight, this is definitely the place to stay.

Loved the huge beds & the atmosphere...Great bargain for the price we paid. All close to airport bus stop, supermarkets, local street food, pier to Railay Beach, night markets. Great idea on the huge drawers to put our luggage under each bed. I will deffo come back again

Loved everything about pak up. Except krabi town itself is boring. Howrver you can do a lot of nice daytrips from there.

I loved this hostel so much that I came back for a second stay AND brought friends. Unfortunately Pak-Up have a very very bad bed bug issue and several of us got attacked. We had to throw a lot of clothes away

Cheaper places all around but pak up has a really cool atmosphere, the bars are great, staff are so friendly and helpful and probably the cleanest hostel ive ever stayed in.

I enjoyed my stay at the Pak Up hostel, the staff were very friendly and spoke fluent English and the atmosphere was very sociable. My main criticism was that I think that there should have been more toilets and showers as there were a lot of visitors. I think that the hostel is aware of this though and with a couple more facilities I think it would be hard to criticise.

• 18th Feb 2014

I loved this hostel. Very comfortable beds. Easy to meet new people. Great bar on the roof that was having open mic night. Loved that there was do it yourself laundry facilities. Stayed here twice on separate occasions. Would highly recommend this hostel to anyone.

Loved my time at the Pak-Up! It was SO clean, so comfortable, and the little design additions (like painting a robot shape design on the electricity boxes) was so innovative and clever! Also loved the bar upstairs and the open-mic entertainment! Would DEFINITELY visit here again!

These people know what travelers want: super comfy beds, free towels, big lockers and enough toilets/showers.

Unlike most hostels the beds at pak-up were sturdy and spacious. The lockers under the beds were large and convenient. Love that there is laundry there and the only downside is that the rooftop bar wasn't open at any time during our stay- but the main floor was which was lovely anyways. Also the staff was more than helpful with travel arrangements- thanks all :)

• 10th Feb 2014

Really well located hostel, close to the markets, pier for boats to Railey

I really enjoyed my stay at Pak-Up hostel, and with 2 nights booked I ended up staying 5 after becoming ill. I only got to enjoy all the great facilities, bars, music, and bar games one night before I got sick but know they are lots of fun! They help provide the hostel with a great and fun atmosphere, where it is extremely easy to make new friends! The hostel was very clean, with comfortable beds, friendly staff(besides the 3 maids!), lots of showers

I had a great time during my stay at Pak up in Thai room! Krabi town itself does not have much to offer, so having a cool place to hang out after a day of travelling somewhere is great. Some crazy memories here due mostly to the people in my dorm. On top of that, the place is excellent, super clean and comfortable and has a bar etc that are just what you need. If you stay in Krabi there is no other option - stay here!

This is an incredible hostel! Their slogan is, if your in Pak-Up you never want to pack up again and its true! I mean Krabi town isn't beautiful nor Krabi provence is.. it is just overrated and Ao Nang is even worth.. but back to the hostel! It is so great! Staff is so friendly and helpful, everyday live music in one of the two bars and lots of travelers! Easy to meet new friends and for sure there are evenings you will never forget ;)

One of the best hostels i have stayed at. Clean, comfortable, sociable, great facilities inc. a bars (one a roof top bar) Good location, right by the pier to Railay beach, night markets

1 2 3 4 5 Next » last »