Pak-Up Hostel Reviews

87 Utarakit Rd., Paknam Krabi, Krabi, Thailand

pretty cool place..made some awesome friends here. the parties are good too..but can get alittle noisy if you are tryig to sleep...roof top ar was nice...a little pricey but good.

cleanest hostel ive ever been in, staff were very helpful, cleaners came in and cleaned every hour (too much if you want to be picky ha) the only bad thing i can say about this hostel is it is located in krabi and there isnt a great deal to do!! apart from that everything was 100%

• 15th Nov 2013

Everybody can walk into the hostel and get into the rooms. More security would be great

Fantastic modern, spacious, clean hostel. Huge beds and lots of spotless showers/tfromoilets. Staff were helpful and efficient, if a little brusque. Really social atmosphere and great bar downstairs. Just up the road from the weekend street market, restaurants and cheap local food. Within walking distance of anything in Krabi town and across the road from local buses. Wish we could have stayed here in Krabi longer!

This place really is a perfect place to stay...great staff, amazing atmosphere and good location as it's close to the night market. We did a day trip to Phi Phi island and another day trip to the Tiger Temple cave. Everything was close in proximity. Highly recommend!

LOVED this hostel. The woman at the front desk (can't remember her name, but she had short hair) was incredibly helpful and helped me book all my tours and transportation. The lockers under the beds are HUGE (you need your own lock) and the beds are very comfortable with a socket and reading light at each one. The bathrooms are also great, though there were times the showers were not hot.

Without a doubt one of the very best hostels I've ever stayed it in all of my travels. Great staff, excellent facilities, and a perfect location. Loved the rooftop bar and showers/bathrooms. I'd tell anyone visiting Krabi to stay at Pak-Up.

Room smelled somebody puked out last night. Staff wasn't friendly and spoke very bad English. Facility (shower toilet) wasn't clean (long black hairs, cutted nails). Scooters for rent are very good! 150bth/24h and in very good conditions!! There are more cheaper good hostels in Krabi.

Hi, Thanks for your comment! We appreciate you take your time to tell us your opinion. We won two best cleanliness awards by hostelbookers, Oct 2011 and February 2013, hope that could witness much enough on how clean we are. We're sorry to hear you didn't like your stay, hope to make it up to you next time.

modern hostel built on a grand scale with all the facilities one would expect in a top european hostel. The have two bars (one on the rooftop and the other in the basement) but somehow it isnt noisy in the comfortable dorm rooms, great place to stay when in krabi town.

If you stay in Krabi, you need to stay at this hostel. Best bar scene, cleanest bathrooms and rooms, and the most friendly and trustworthy staff I've ever seen. This easily makes my top 3 hostels out of maybe 40 hostels I've stayed at around the world. Krabi is a great chill place to explore railay and do excursions and just escape the chaos of Phuket and phi phi.

One of the best hostels in Thailand! Amazing atmosphere, good location, friendly staff, very clean!!!

Really good hostel, very big. Good for meeting new people. Only downside was the staff - we found one lady at reception pretty friendly and helpful, but the other was grumpy and rude on a number of occasions. Excellent beds, and huge lockers.

AMAZING. Stay here.

• 3rd Nov 2013

nice place, lots of people to mingle with. comfi beds, good location. lots of tickets to other places. Would stay here again.

Very clean and very sociable hostel

I loved Pak-up and have recommended to everyone i met on their way to Krabi. The rooms are cool and very clean as were the bathrooms. There are loads of showers and toilets on each floor and they have laundry machines and drying facilities (buts its cheaper to take it somewhere!). The bars are really sociable and cheap happy hours. I would stay here again! The only minor thing was that when i checked in the staff werent very helpful, they just handed me my room key and left me to find my

By far the best hostel I stayed at in Thailand. Super friendly staff, amazing atmosphere, and the dorm room was rad. Reasonably priced too. On the roof they have a bar and they had and open mic night where people played guitar and sang. I met alot of cool people here who I eventually met up with on Koh Phi Phi. Definitely the place to stay in Krabi/Pre Koh Phi Phi. Very clean place, very clean beds, very clean bathrooms.

The hostel was really nice and very sociable people staying there! The staff was not the most helpful and kept trying to sell us on tours booked through them rather then giving us the information we had requested.

Clean faculties and great helpful staff. Wonderful clean beds.

• 19th Oct 2013