Pak-Up Hostel Reviews

87 Utarakit Rd., Paknam Krabi, Krabi, Thailand

Not the most social place I have stayed at, but a friend who stayed a week later reported then opposite, so I think perhaps it was just the time I was there. Amazing histel facilities wise, could not have asked for better! And the staff were all so lovely, I stayed during Songkran and the staff were all out on the street with us getting involved during the festival. Amazing experience overall.

The best place in Krabi!!

Pak up is modern & funky, great place to meet new people. Would definitely recommend this place to anyone who wants a go between for the islands. Would also come back here to stay. Beds comfy, really good air con 👍

EVERYTHING IS AWESOME

• 10th Apr 2015

I've been traveling for about 3 months now and Pak Up hostel has been my favourite! there's a reason why HW recommends it. The theme of the place is so cool and the rooms and beds are lovely, comfy and spacious. The staff were really helpful too. The playground bar at the back is by far the best feature, they have cool stuff happening every night of the week and it's a great way to meet people. It even draws in an outside crowd. Overall I was super impressed and can't recommend more.

Biggest lockers I've ever seen! Hostel is right in Krabi town, so you can easily walk to everything. Free towel rental is excellent too!

Very clean and secure hostel. Location good. Ones of the nicest hostels I've stayed in the whole of Thailand. Helpful staff. Nice rooms, only fault is it's a little pricey.

A happening place if that is your scene. Things to do and loud music at the bar every night until late, which is conducive to socializing but not for getting a good night's rest. Pak-Up can be your everything (hostel, restaurant, bar, money changer, tour booking agent, taxi dispatcher, etc.), but you'll pay a small premium for having it all in one place.

Amazing rooms with the comfiest beds ever. Scored low on atmosphere as it wasn't that busy due to it being low season which is nothing the hostel can help with. Events every night and the building itself is great. One massive downside is having to pay to use the communal computers

Awesome hostel. So comfortable and nice. Love coming back here! Amazing beds, great ac, nice bathrooms, big showers, great staff, decent wifi. The only thing I would recommend changing is that they take the giant Jenga off the roof bar- it's SO loud & keeps ppl up even 2 floors below.

Really good well organised hostel in the centre of Krabi town. Krabi itself doesn't have a lot to offer but the hostel organised evening activities and has fantastic facilities. Would definitely recommend this place.

This is a nice place. Spacious, popular among backpackers. Pricey (330 baht) but that's just a little above average price by krabi standards. And that didn't stop me from extending my stay by a night. It's always nice when a staff member remembers your name so you don't just feel like another passerby backpacker. :)

Other than the fact that they take a large commission on any and all tours/taxis/shuttles and the like, this hostel is pretty good. It's clean with a great location and you can meet lots of other travelers here. The WIFI is okay depending on your room location. Most likely, this is the best hostel in town.

Clean and friendly with comfy beds! Very good location too!

• 4th Apr 2015

Loved this hostel. Very friendly atmosphere. A little frustrating that the bars were closed in the hostel on my first night and only one open on my second night. Met others right away and a great spot for access to Railay and other bars. Definitely worth going back to.

Staff are very nice and friendly, I saved 250 baht booking a bus/ferry to Koh Phangan through the front desk rather than straight through the company.

The woman working at night really must hate her job, not friendly or welcoming at all.. Her phone was the only thing that she smiled at and payed attention to. Cool place., wifi only works in the lobby...

Bit pricey at £7 a night compared to £4 alternatives nearby however it is definitely worth it - the beds were amazing, there are washing machines to do your own laundry, great location, good wifi, excellent storage facilities and overall cool vibe! Wouldn't stay anywhere else in krabi now!

Very comfortable and solid bed - best I have experienced in Thailand :) However, the rooftop bar was closed until further notice and they no longer rent pedal bikes as advertised on website. Staff advised we could find on Ko Klang - which we could not.

Clean hostel but too much of a party hostel for me. Could hear the noise from the bar when I went to bed