Pak-Up Hostel Reviews

87 Utarakit Rd., Paknam Krabi, Krabi, Thailand

This hostel made my stay in Krabi more enjoyable! The rooms were spacious and no one was getting in the other's way. The storage in the rooms were ideal and you can spread out your things. The showering facilities and bathrooms were clean and spacious, as well. If you need to do laundry, you may wash it yourself or use their laundry services across the street, really convenient! I enjoyed the atmosphere and everyone was friendly, staff included.

It' s the best to stay in Krabi. Even though not all the staff speaks english. The bar is quite boring.

Lovely hostel, the air con in the room is really good, lockers under your bed to keep your things and a bar attached to the hostel. Staff are really helpful we booked a tour through them and they gave us a discount and two free drink tokens for booking through them. Showers are clean and there's lots of lovely Thai restaurants right outside the hostel.

Very fancy hostel, good beds. It was just unfortunate we were put in a room with a load of loud mouth Americans.

We used Pak Up as just a place to crash before heading to Phi Phi. Ended up being super convenient because we could store our large packs at Pak Up for the week while we're on the island and pick them up when we're back in Krabi to catch our flight out. The lockers are giant so multiple bags fit and splitting the cost made it crazy affordable. The beds are really comfy and sturdy and lots of space. Sounded like there was a fun party going on. They have cheaper ferry tickets and organized tours.

Only stayed one night but loved the atmosphere!

• 20th Jun 2015
  • Belgium

Great hostel!

One of the more modern hostel I stayed in. Highly recommend this place!

Best hostel we stayed at by far. SO clean and and AMAZING atmosphere. We were there during a beer Olympics nights and it was a blast. Krabi is a sleepy town itself but the hostel bar here will provide you with an unforgettable night. Rooms and facilities were fantastic.

Very good hostel. Beds and rooms brilliant and good bar even when not busy. Krabi itself is not a great place to stay however.

Very nice hostel, plusher than I was used to in Thailand. Really good for meeting people, clean and good fun. Beer is rather expensive in the bar (120B for a large chang) and after signing up for beer pong we then had to buy our own beer, so the more you win the more you pay out which I found odd. Overall pretty good and would probably stay again.

The hostel wasn't all that I'd thought it'd be, but the thing that made it for me was the staff. They were extremely nice and spoke English well and helped me so much with booking tours and helping me catch the bus to the airport. The one thing I have to complain about is how I had to move rooms my last night there because they were cleaning mine. It displaced a few others, too. Why would you clean a room with people still in it? Don't let anyone in and wait until everyone checks out.

Staff were fine, facilities pretty good, wifi was dodgy, bar out the back was great!! Dont book anything with them though as its a fair bit more expensive, there is a great hostel 2 doors down that you can stay at if this one is full thats just as good.

It is one of the cleanest hostels i've been to. The location is perfect since you can walk two minutes down to the pier to get a boat. It's comfortable, chill, safe.

• 10th Jun 2015
  • Panama

Stayed here 2 nights. Really good atmosphere and lots of people about. Dorms were kept cool with really good air con. Plenty of showers and loos, all v clean. Lockable lockers for your rucksack. Good common area with ability to watch films. Bar buzzing at night. V reasonably priced.

The hostel was suuuupppeerrr amazing!! All you need in one hostel is here! Very spacious rooms,very good beds and mattresses,good shower,good bar very nice ambiance well thought especially for backpackers. I would definitely go back here and recommend it to friends! Friendly staff and very good location. Well done pak up hostel! 👌👌👌👏👏👏👍👍👍😀😘

Only stopped here for two days as a stop off between our destinations but the facilities were very good, the staff was very helpful and it was central to krabi centre and au nang. Very pleased.

• 6th Jun 2015

This is the place to stay if you're stopping through Krabi Town - very clean, excellent amenities, nice and social vibe, beds comfy, plenty of locker storage, and you can book everything you need from reception. Would definitely stay here again. Staff were helpful but could be a little more friendly, especially considering how friendly most Thai people have been everywhere else I've visited. Still, they took care of everything I needed!

The nicest, most chic, building in Krabi. Located seconds away from the waterfront and minutes from the weekend walking streets.

• 5th Jun 2015

As good as it gets in krabi. Big beds with sockets and big bag lockers in secure, clean surroundings. Krabi is something of a hub for other areas and the hostel is just a couple minutes walk from the long tail to railay, which you need 8 people for so it's good to ask in the common area or your dorm during low season. Easy to rent a bike and check out the beaches in the surrounding areas too. hostel bar is excellent with good happy hours and bar games (beer pong, flip cup etc.).