Pak-Up Hostel Reviews

87 Utarakit Rd., Paknam Krabi, Krabi, Thailand

Such a nice place to stay! Feels almost like a hotel. Would defiantly go back again.

Me and my friend had a great time at Pak-Up Hostel, very friendly staff. They help you with everything you need. It's a very cleen place, with nice showers and confortable beds. On the way home, we went to Pak-Up Hostel for the second time. We had a amazing time at Pak-Up!

• 17th Aug 2014

The hostel itself had wonderful facilities. It was very clean and comfortable with huge beds, quiet rooms and great showers. When we checked in, the staff seemed pained to communicate with us. We only dealt with one staff member in particular, so it could be an isolated circumstance... but she was patronizing and condescending to our group for the duration of our check- in.

Beds were comfy and clean! At first, dorm mates had their bags strewn on the ground (which was a bit of a nuisance to maneuver around), but when the maid came through, she put there bags away in their dedicated bins. Dorm mates weren't thrilled to have their things moved, but hey, the bins are there for a reason and they can be locked if you bring your own lock. Roof top bar was quiet lively, but the noise didn't travel to our 3rd floor room after I got a bit sleepy and called it a night.

Great place, second stay and always love it!! Central location, large rooms, clean toilets... What more could you want??

Wonderful! They let me check in very early. The place was so clean with all updated furnishings. The rooms were spacious with great AC and huge under bed lockers that could fit my big bag and probably another two. The rooftop was beautiful but the ground level bar was closed while I was there as it was a national holiday. Awesome showers with soap. Had me wishing I was in Krabi for longer!

Great hostel! Very clean and organized! Enjoyed my stay here and would recommend it to anyone else.

The best hostel I have stayed while in Thailand. Clean, reading lights and power sockets next to every bed and own huge lockers. Lots of toilets and showers outside the rooms. U can also wash your laundry, 40BHT/machine. Great location and staff.

Clean hostel in the center of Krabi, within easy walking distance of restaurants and the boat pier. Laid-back atmosphere with movies playing in the lobby, and good places to socialize on the balconies and in the bar. Big lockers under the beds (can fit a backpack). Great place!

A quite big backpackers stil pretty nice, very clean bed, showers, toilets... aircon doorms with private lockers! Everytime again! 24h reception...

Krabi Town is not that Entertainment. Anyway the Hostel is Amazing! Stayed there 3 Nights! (I booked Trips to koh Phi Phi and James Bond Island)

brilliant hostel, very sociable for lone travellers. staff friendly and informative. booked for one night and stayed for four. right near pier for boats to Raleigh and the staff sort everything for you with trips etc. 10/10

The hostel was in a pretty good location. The beds were stable and comfortable. My bed sheets were ripped though and they seemed to have gone through a lot. The common room was a walk through area and not very cozy. The only place where you could actually meet people was the room or the first floor bar, which you could hear from your room. All in all probably a good place for party-people, for all others not so much, but it's really cheap, so that makes it a little up for the missing things.

By far one of the nicest hostels I've been to! Very modern and tidy!

Really great hostel. Loved the big comfy beds and the large storage drawers underneath them! Nice hangout area in the lobby too. Nice big bathrooms with great showers.

Greatvplace to stay, really vibrant and full of fellow solo travellers to meet.

• 21st Jul 2014

Super clean, staff is nice and has a great atmosphere. best hostel in krabi for sure. One of the best I have stayed in whol southeast asia

Great hostel, clean shower and toilet facilities, powerful hot showers, 2 bars one rooftop, one garden. staff informative, great coffee shop bolted on next door.

Very nice dorm. Excellent helpful staff. Good a/c. Locked bag drop in reception was a good idea and worth 100TB for the day - enough space for 3 bags. Shame all the facilities were shared but compared to the low cost you can't complain.

One of the best quality hostel's I've stayed at in Thailand let alone the world and has all the features you could really ask for. Really friendly atmosphere with two bars and a common area so great for meeting people. But the best part was the staff member (never got her name, but she's the short one with the short hair and speaks English really well) who managed to seriously help us out with transport arrangements when no one else could. Thanks again!