Pak-Up Hostel Reviews

87 Utarakit Rd., Paknam Krabi, Krabi, Thailand

By far the best hostel I stayed in during my 45 day trip in Thailand. I stayed on the 2nd floor and did not hear any noise from the bar. I could not tell you how the other rooms are. It was a very good stay.

Big and impersonal party hostel. Clean and spacious facilities. Bars much too expensive. Too many gap year kidlets that can't hold their liquor.

Great hostel. Big beds and rooms are nice and cool. Large storage space under beds and the showers are great. We hired a scooter from them and rode out to the national park and Emerald pool as there isn't much to do in Krabi itself.

Very clean, loved the bathroom and showers were so good, separate bathrooms for girls and boys. Only problem i had was the pub quiz being advertised for wednesday and on the day there was a sign stating it was on that night, Then an hour before we asked about the quiz and they said it was cancelled and the bars closed due to budda day, not their fault but i would have prefered they informed people of this days before as was very disappointed there was no quiz or pubs :(

Would definitely recommend this hostel! It is extremely clean and there are fun activities every night at one of the bars. It is easy to meet people although the hostel is quite large. The boat pier is right down the road. Only one of the receptionists was pretty rude.

Very good hostel, a bit pricy though

Really, really comfy beds. Great facilities. Good service from staff. Would def return!

The staff wasn't able to help me with my questions... And some of them are unfriendly

This is a great hostel - it's clean, the personnel service-minded and the facilities are excellent.

Great hostel very clean... Good bar on the roof top and ground floor something to do every night... Definitely stay here again

• 28th Feb 2015
  • Wales

Very nice hostel, the beds were really comfortable, and the rooms clean

Comfortable bed, very clean, giant lockers, Western toilets/showers, good central location. If that weren't enough, there are lots of fun games hosted by the hostel where you can meet a lot of fellow travelers.

Loved this place. The beds are huge and built sturdy enough that I couldnt even tell i was on a top bunk. The pull out under the bed lockers are so convenient and the atmosphere was so fun. Met alot of great people here, and played alot of giant jenga. 3 second walk to the boat to go to the beach.

Best hostel ever.

Great place in Krabi! The best!

This hostel was very clean and the most comfortable bed I slept on in Thailand. The staff were super sweet. The little girl of one of the staff was helping out and made me feel very at home. I usually like to stay in places a little more rustic, but this was good for one night's rest.

Stayed here one night, but it was easy to find, very clean, rooms were spacious and comfortable, bathrooms were spacious and very clean. After a long trip of staying in various hostels, I was very pleased with Pak-Up. My only complaint is that they booked 2 cabs to take myself and another guest, who booked a cab before me, when the two of us were willing to share one and split the cost. I was told nobody else booked a cab to the airport for the following morning.

Great place to meet people

It is new and perfectly clean hostel. Bedroom is very nice, sweet. Location and security are good, very close to the night market and pier. The staff is average. It's overpriced because the Krabi is not like another popular tourist places, they can be cheaper. I can recommend for sure, because it the best place for stay here.

Beautifully clean rooms & showers!