Pal's Hostel Reviews

Hercegprimas street 3, 1st Floor apt 4, Budapest, Hungary

Potential customer's should be aware that the flat is in front of the "Basilika", hence the noise its bells will penetrate in your brain every morning at 9am (and sometimes during the evening, depending on the day of the week and the relogious ceremonies). And when I say "penetrate", I mean it literally - I've never heard such a loud sound in my life!!!

• 22nd Aug 2014

I with a friend were staying at Pal's hostel for 5 nights. We got an apartment in a really great and beautiful location. It was on the top floor right in front of St. Stephen Basilica. The apartment consist of 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms with a very large living room. Very reasonable price for a very nice room and apartment. Would definitely come back and recommend it for everyone.

• 18th Aug 2014
  • Indonesia

We came here after a heavy few days at Sziget Festival (RECOMMENDED), and were so pleased we did. The place was absolutely spotless, the staff really friendly, and it was just what we needed to recover after partying. This hostel is quiet, and really well located to walk to many bars, restaurants and sites of interest. I would not hesitate to recommend this hostel to anyone visiting Budapest- the room type makes it suitable even for couples looking for a long weekend break. FAB!

• 18th Aug 2014

I would barely call this a hostel, the location is perfect, you're in the middle of the center. We had a beautiful view from our chamber, we had air-conditioning, the bed was lovely, we had a private refrigerator and furnace and even a bathtub. I would definitely come back here if I found myself in Budapest again!

Great value for money and awesome place to stay if you prefer having your own living space.

We just loved everything about the hostel. It was in a great location, not far from the city center, and we had a cool view of St. Steven church from one of our windows. The room was huge, clean, with a lot of space and services, really an awesome place to stay, even only for chilling out. We would definitely recommend it to our friends.

A great hostel in an AMAZING location. You pretty much can't get any more central than this. Very clean and spacious; we had a very comfortable stay!

• 2nd Aug 2014

We really enjoyed our stay in Budapest. Thanks to the receptionist who recommended tours, promotions and significant sites to us during our stay :)

Amazing amazing location, very central especially if your only staying a short time! Cute and homey feel, good kitchen equipment compared to most hostels. Staff very helpful! Recommendation boards from other travellers are a fab idea! Will not regret staying at Pals!

The hostel was perfect. We had the Zrinyi utca appartment and was located close to all the places to see in Budapest, in an ancien and beautiful building. It was a comfortable appartment and the staff was nice and helped us with all our questions and needs. I really recommend it.

Beautiful location just across from the Basilica and it's an apartment really not a hostel!! The owners were very informative and helpful. I would definitely use PALs hostel again!! Excellent value for money.

• 24th Jul 2014
  • Northern Ireland

We stayed here for three nights while in Budapest. This hostel is a series of apartments around a courtyard-- we had our own room in an apartment where there was one other room and a shared bathroom, kitchen, and lounge area. We had a great stay here-- the place was clean, the rooms were quiet, and they provided a fan in the room (the first fan we got on our trip!).Staff accommodated our late arrival time easily. We would recommend this place to anyone staying in Budapest.

Great everything!

这家算是此次行程住的最好的一家了,一间大公寓三个人随便躺,就在市中心离教堂非常近!而且办公室那边工作人远态度都很好,虽然有一天晚上洗澡过程中跳闸了略慌张,后来打电话在他们指导下又弄好了,真心推荐!

Good but - Very nice place and helpful staff, but don't let the pictures cheat you! We booked a doubble bed shared bathroom and the room was very small. Even though there was a fan, it was really hot. Besides that there aren't anything bad to say about. Clean room and toilet, free wifi and a computer and printer we used for free!

We have one very small room. But this is a 'basic' room with comfortable double bed:) It's not on the pictures. The pics are real:)

Within walking distance of all the main sights, apartment was huge and had lots of massive chandeliers!

This hostel is amazing, I loved every minute of our stop here, and would definately use it again.

• 15th Jul 2014

Absolutely fantastic hostel! Unbeatable location for the price, and very helpful and friendly staff. I will definitely stay here again next time I'm in Budapest.

• 14th Jul 2014

It was an excellent place to stay, this was something else! Really worth it, just something, I would recommend to the staff to explain things like the boiler, because de had to shower with cold water, but appart from that it is such a good place!

We fixed it, thank you. It's a pity you didn't let us know that immediately:)

very friendly and helpful staff , great location , would recommend it.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5