Pal's Hostel

Superb 3107 Total Reviews
Superb 3107 Total Reviews

19th Mar 2017

Amazing hostel! Thank you so much for helping me out with the heavy luggage!

Very welcome:)

• India, Female, 18-24
7.1

Although I booked a mixed dorm, I was the only female on the entire floor.....which was far from what I wanted. The location isn't bad and, there is someone who cleans the place everyday so that was a plus.

It's a four bed mixed dorm

17th Mar 2017

Perfect location and the best staff ! In the heart of Budapeste !

• Romania, Female, 25-30
17th Mar 2017

The penthouse apartment is extraordinary! Amazing view! The staff is super nice, i received some good directions before i got to Budapest - to find the location, parking tips, very helpful!! I highly recommend this hostel! IT's on our "favourite places" list! as they say 'Literally in the heart of the city'!! I totally subscribe that!

Thank you!:)

• USA, All Female Group, 25-30
14th Mar 2017

Pal's is in a fantastic location and it is easy to walk to many different parts of Budapest. The staff were very helpful and offered great recommendations. The rooms were large, clean, and quiet. The only thing that was a little bit strange is that the apartments are located in buildings, so it is not always convenient to go to the main hostel lobby, but this wasn't a huge problem. I also wish that the desk was staffed 24/7 as this would have been more convenient. However, overall a great stay!

• lesliedavidson
  • Canada, Female, 18-24
9th Mar 2017

The staff was amazing and really helpful with anything that we needed. Just the whole vibe of the hostel was really nice! Would definitely recommend to people visiting the city and if I were ever to come back, this is where I would stay

• Ireland, Mixed Group, 25-30
7th Mar 2017

Definitely one of the better hostels I've stayed in. We stayed in a double room, which was in a flat shared with one other double room. - Location: right in the centre of Pest, near a bunch of really cool bars and restaurants - Staff: Got a great welcome, map, shown to our room, etc - Facilities: Had our own full kitchen (shared with one other room), good bathroom with a good shower/bath. Hot water all day!

• USA, All Male Group, 18-24
6th Mar 2017

Pal's hostel was in a perfect location and the rooms were high above my expectations! The view from our room was great, right next to St. Stevens Basilica! Someone came in every morning to clean our bathroom as well! One of the best hostels I've stayed in!!

• USA, All Female Group, 18-24
6th Mar 2017

Honestly we wish we could have stayed longer. Pal's has friendly staff, a fun reception area, adorable and clean apartments, and free tea/coffee. What more could you want? The staff was super accommodating; they let us leave our bags behind the desk all day before we could check-in. Our room was in an apartment across the street from the reception area. It was definitely clean and secure and it had all the amenities you could wish for. They even let you use their umbrellas for free!

• USA, Male, 31-40
6th Mar 2017

As my first ever stay in a hostel - this was great!! I travelled with 2 other persons and we had a complete apartment space to ourself. Great room! The staff was AMAZING - the ensured that all of our needs were met. Super Job!!

Thank you very much!:)