9.5
Superb 2,563 Total Reviews
9.5
Superb 2,563 Total Reviews
Pal's Hostel Located at Szent István tér 3, 2nd floor, doorbell: 15, Budapest.
Hungary
Budapest 1051 Szent István tér 3, 2nd floor, doorbell: 15
95% 2563
47.5002315 19.0531843
    Rooms available

24th Apr 2016

By far the best hostel I have ever stayed at in all my years of travelling. To have our own apartment (not just a crappy little room!!) was simply wonderful! Central to everything that means anything in Budapest, with very friendly and helpful staff and hostel dog Supa :) Clean rooms and good facilities at the hostel office. If we needed anything extra, we just asked and got it with a lovely big smile :) Amazing AMAZING value for money. I would have happily paid double their rates!! :)

yeeeeaaaaah! thank you! :)

• USA, Male, 31-40
24th Apr 2016

Location, location, location. With Pals, your in the heart of it all. Staff was great. Place was cl

23rd Apr 2016

Had a blast! thanks!

• Panama, Female, 25-30
22nd Apr 2016

Honestly this place was even more than what I expected. The rooms are big, the bathrooms always clean, and overall everything is proper. The location is super strategic, you got the metro station super close to the place, and there're also many restaurants around so there's variety. The staff was amazing, they have all the patience in the world to answer all your questions and they're super friendly! Big shout out to Veronika and Flora, they're the nicest and would give you many good advices

• England, Female, 18-24
20th Apr 2016

Was very impressed. The staff were so helpful and understanding. They even made sure that they showed us everything on the map from sightseeing to food to shopping. We were very lucky to stay there and the view was absolutely amazing

• tombaker665954
  • England, Male, 25-30
19th Apr 2016

The atmosphere was very quiet but good for me as I didn't see another guest the 3 days I was there. It's like a mini apartment. The bed was far from the best with one mini pillow and a wafer thin mattress but it did the job.

Thank you! We use this (or similar - ikea has changed their range) pillows: http://www.ikea.com/gb/en/catalog/products/90269602/ and this (or similar) mattresses: http://www.ikea.com/gb/en/catalog/products/10272302/#/80272313

• England, Female, 18-24
19th Apr 2016

Amazing place!! My boyfriend and I had a huge apartment overlooking the basilica. Couldn't ask for more. One of the staff members walked us to our appelartment circled everything important on the map and lent us anything we needed for free (converters, iron, etc.). Best hostel I have ever stayed at.

17th Apr 2016

Overall, really great. I would totally stay here again.

• England, All Female Group, 18-24
15th Apr 2016

This hostel was great. We had a massive apartment with a view to the Basilica from our window- which was also a great location to be in. Beds were comfy and all facilities were good- only thing to warn is the wine bar below plays loud music until the early hours but if you're ok with that then pal's is a wonderful place to stay!

• USA, Female, 18-24
15th Apr 2016

This is a fabulous hostel! Very much what I was hoping for, and the some! Only issue I had was the other people staying there not locking the door when they came back from partying.

Thank you so much! Yes, please lock the door always just to be on the safe side:)