Pal's Hostel Reviews

Szent István tér 3, 2nd floor, doorbell: 15, Budapest, Hungary

Everything great. Centre of town, clean rooms, free coffee at the reception.,

• 11th Feb 2016
  • Croatia

Wow! What a location! The windows of my room were like 30 meters from the roof of St. Stephen's Basilica. And what staff! I would go on a date with the girl at the reception ;)

The stay in Pal's was amazing, the location is well chosen facing to St basilica, and it is close to the metro network connection, the reception are motivated, dynamic and competent, and the ambiance in the hostel is extremely adorable, likely to the family, and they let you know where to find the best change place, which is true!..... The city is not as big but delicate and attractive....I recommand strongly this hostel! Maybe it will be first choice for my next stay in Budapest!

We all really enjoyed our stay and will return. We would recommend this to all our friends and family.

• 6th Feb 2016

Amazing location, with excellent facilities and staff! An amazing way to enjoy Budapest! I would definitely stay again!

• 3rd Feb 2016

Thank you!:)

the best hostel ive been so far. prime location!

Lovely and warm hostel. Tidy and clean facility. Friendly anf helful staff

We both really enjoyed our stay here, staff were super friendly - we missed our flight and the staff were so helpful arranging transport for us at 1am! That themed followed throughout when they advise use on places to go and visit. Accommodation was great value and clean. I would really recommend this :-)

• 29th Jan 2016
  • Scotland

We loved staying at Pals, it's without a doubt the best hostel we've ever stayed in

• 28th Jan 2016

Really a fantastic hostel! A two floor department. Can see the top of the church! Really beautiful!

The location is excellent, its so close to the main sightseeing. I have only one negative aspect that i want to share with, the bed is little bit uncomfortable.

Thank you! Most of our beds are with this mattress: http://www.ikea.com/gb/en/catalog/products/10272302/. The rest go with something similar.

Everything was great! My favorite hostel I've ever been to. My only complaint, and this is small, is the wifi is very un reliable. When the other couple was in the apartment, we couldn't even use it.

Thank you very much! I think if the wifi dosen't work it's not a small but big problem. Our signal is strong. We use extenders to spread it all around. Please do not unplug or disconnect them. And please let us know immediately if you have any problem. We can help you!:)

There was no free tea or coffee in my building

You can have free tea or coffee at the reception-lobby-common room. Cheers:)

Very helpful and kind staff. Really enjoy my stay there! :)

• 14th Jan 2016
  • Hong Kong

Awesome experience. Folks at the desk were super helpful, the location is prime, and the room is cozy. Exactly what I needed!

It's a great hostel with an out-standing view of one of the greatest attractions in the city. However, the downside, perhaps some problem occurred, but there was no heated water in the bathroom during our short stay. We had no choice but to use it with the freezing cold water when it's winter time. It is, I'm sure, the only downside of the stay.

Thank you for your kind words!:) However lack of hot water is a big downside! There was a problem with the gas heater there (the switch between heating and boiling water didn't work) but we fixed it. Please let us know if there is any problem in your room! For example we always have a spare shower for you at the reception. We can't help if we unaware of your problem!:)

One of the best i've ever been!

Best hostel in Europe so far! Excellent rooms and staff!

One of the bests hostels that I have already been. Everything was tidy up, cosy, the kitchen was very well equiped and the rooms were large. The apartment which I stayed had a beautiful view to Szent István-bazilika. The staff was very kind, they explained lots of about the city when we arrived. They also have a common area, we can use the computer and take copies of check in for free. I definitely recommend!

My room is in the third second floor, and there is no elevator. When the stuff take me to my room, We've got to go up with my very heavy luggage, the stuff didn't give me any help...I just move step by step, Blood tired! And when I check, they are very rude!

We have no third floor of the building where she stayed in. This is written on Hostelworld: 'Please also note that we have no elevator for the rooms with shared bathrooms (but they’re only on the 1st and 2nd floors:)).' She arrived in the morning but since check-in is possible only from 2 pm she left her bags at the luggage store and went away. Coming back after 2 she stood up between 2 guests (who were checking-in) and started to hit the reception desk saying out loud 'Check-in! Chec-in!' We companied her to her room asking if she needs some help with her bags several times. But she said 'no' all the time.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7