9.5
Superb 2,833 Total Reviews
9.5
Superb 2,833 Total Reviews
Pal's Hostel Located at Szent István tér 3, 2nd floor, doorbell: 15, Budapest.
Hungary
Budapest 1051 Szent István tér 3, 2nd floor, doorbell: 15
95% 2833
47.5002315 19.0531843
    Rooms available

• Canada, Male, 31-40
20th Sep 2016

Everything is good about this hostel/hotel... Highly Recommended!!!

• Jordan, Mixed Group, 31-40
18th Sep 2016

Beyond expectation! I never expected I would have the opportunity to enjoy a wonderful stay In a wonderful place. The view from my room was marvelous. "The st. Bazillika " the rooms were super clean and the bathrooms were spotless. Will definitely come again there.

• Indonesia, Male, 25-30
17th Sep 2016
6.9

I stayed in the Pal's Hostel for three nights. The first two nights were amazing. Sadly, after two nights, on 19 Sept 2016, I found my room got robbed. It occurred in the evening when all the guests were not in the room. Someone forcibly broke into the room, broke the locker and took my laptop, my money, and my watch. After the discussion, the hostel owner only gave me compensation 1/2 of total loss+one night free+we're placed in the new room. Overall, it was great and awful experience!!

Thank you for your kind words! I am very sorry for the burglary. He had no travel insurrance. Officialy we don't take responsibility for stolen items. Despite of that I paid half of the loss without asking for any receipt of their purchase. The amount I paid was more than 400€.

16th Sep 2016

Pal's is everything you want a quick hostel visit to be. The character-filled building was in a superb location, and the staff were friendly and helpful. I would definitely stay there again.

• New Zealand, All Female Group, 18-24
14th Sep 2016

Great value for money, it was located right in the middle of town which was very handy for getting around. The appartment was very clean, beds were comfortable, staff were super helpful and friendly we had a great stay with Pal's!

Cheers!:)

12th Sep 2016

Couldn't pick a better location to stay. Great views from the balcony and very friendly staff.

11th Sep 2016

Cannot believe the standard of this hostel for the money paid! I have stayed in hotels costing a lot more in a lot worse conditions. Perfect location for all main attractions & transport links. The staff were extremely helpful and we couldn't have asked for any more. Already looking forward to going back.

• Taiwan, Female, 31-40
11th Sep 2016

Pal's hostel is the best and excellent hostel in Hungary , I was there 3 times , always feel comfortable ..... I will go there again and again .

Thank you and thank you and than you:)

10th Sep 2016

Treated with a private room for this part of my trip. I was very happily surprised with what I got. Facility, staff and location were great.

• England, Male, 25-30
9th Sep 2016

The location was amazing! The balcony overlooked the Basilica and the flat itself was beautiful. I highly recommend.