Pal's Hostel

Superb 3049 Total Reviews
Superb 3049 Total Reviews

14th Feb 2017
8.0

It is a nice place but I thought we would stay in the hostel facilities. We are allocated to a different flat from where is the reception. It was good for us to have more privacy but the side we didn't have much contact with other people in the hostel. Outside the flat is quite neglected was it look to be a construction site. I guess it will improve in the future. Overall, it was a good place to stay.

• winterzerome
  • Australia, Female, 18-24
7th Feb 2017
7.1

Staff are friendly and helpful.

• USA, Mixed Group, 18-24
3rd Feb 2017

Could not have asked for a better hostel. Shower was a little weird but other than that, perfect location, wonderful staff, clean, and fun atmosphere. Also wonderful value!!

Thank you! Very happy to hear it:)

• England, Couple, 18-24
30th Jan 2017

Cannot complain about a single bit of it. Simple and easy to get keys and get settled. Lovely ensuite bedroom, kitchen & lounge. Friendly staff, central location. Very good value for money and I intend to stay there again. If I had to pick a fault, the smaller flush didn't work. That's genuinely the only flaw I can think of. Brilliant location, fast internet, extremely kind staff. What more could you want? Thank you Pal and staff :)

I thank you!:)

• France, Couple, 25-30
30th Jan 2017

I stayed only one night with my girlfriend and we had to take a plane the next day early morning, so I can't really judge that hostel for it's ambiance, but as I saw, the common room is really cool, they have computers and printers, a nice kitchen and everything you could need for your stay. We had to reduce our booking from 3 to 1 nights, and the contact I had with the personnel over there was very friendly and efficient. I would stay again in that place :)

• Argentina, Female, 25-30
27th Jan 2017

Everything was incredible. Location. Facilities. Definitely recommending. Only thing missing was a microwave in the apartment I was in, they'll get one in the future.

Thank you! We got the microwave:) (The sad part of it that there was one in the apt. we didn't noticed someone took it:()

• England, Male, 25-30
24th Jan 2017

i simply can't believe the amount of personal service offered by Pals. this is not just a hostel: these guys are hosts to the city of Budapest. A genuinely special place, they will ensure you have a perfect visit, and the location is unbelievable. Thanks guys!!

We thank you!:)

• Ireland, Mixed Group, 18-24
23rd Jan 2017

Pal's hostel is a lovely hostel with really warm welcoming staff who were super helpful. Our room was really great for the price and I would definitely recommend it to a friend

• Turkey, Couple, 18-24
23rd Jan 2017

Greatest location just beside the Bazilika, everyting was great. Staff is really kind and there is even free coffee.

• Australia, Male, 18-24
22nd Jan 2017

Very helpful staff and nice huge rooms. Excellent location which makes visiting all the sites very easy! Would stay again.