Pal's Hostel Reviews

Hercegprimas street 3, 1st Floor apt 4, Budapest, Hungary

2081 Total Reviews

Very friendly and welcoming staff, and a good location. If in Budapest again, I will definitely stay here!

Stayed two nights at this hostel in a three-bed private room with friends. The room was actually an apartment in a historical building for university faculty or such, located near the basilica. The room height of the apartment was impressive, close to 4 meters I believe. Clean, centrally located and inexpensive, would definitely stay again.

Great hostel in an excellent location. Very clean and all the staff were very accommodating. Thank you!

• 25th May 2015

I thank you!:) Pal

Very very nice location, clean, beatiful view to the basilika and the staff was really friendly and helpful, we got good information about restaurants and all we need to know for our trip. I have visited a lots of hostels but none with such a comfort for this price.

Was my first time using these guys and was pleasantly surprised. The place was big, clean and had a great view! plus cheap!! Staff were really friendly and helpful, I would defo recommend these guys!

• 23rd May 2015
  • South Africa

There was a party of 6 and we stayed in the hostel for 4 nights. The location was amazing as it was in the middle of everything. The staff were very helpful. It was value for money and much better than we had expected. The only negative point was the fact we didn't have any plugs, which meant washing up was time consuming.

• 21st May 2015

Oh, thank you for letting us know. I don't know where it could have gone but got a new one:)

Perfect hostel like My house

Very helpful staff. The apartment was clean, spacious and ideally located. Loved our stay with Pal's hostel.

Nice and welcoming staff, perfect location, beautiful apartment, highly recommended

• 15th May 2015

Great hostel, great location, great value for money!! Definitely recommend!! :)”

Great hostel, great value for money, perfect location, super staff ...

Amazing hostel and such friendly staff at reception!! Gave us lots of info about where to go and the view points in Budapest, even circled them on a map for us to use. Very good value for money and having the shared kitchen was great! The hostel was quiet which was a perfect escape after being in the busy city, with its own little garden. Main night life square was about a 5 min walk from the hostel with some really cool and cheap bars. Favourite hostel so far ! Thanks !!

Brilliant location, fantastic staff and overall a great stay! Can't fault it, would use again no problem!

Great location,beautiful apartment with an amazing view on St.Istvan Bazilika.Very clean and private. More than I ever expected for that price. Just in the middle of everything with a walking distance to most of tourist attractions. We were allowed to leave our language at the reception after we book out from the hostel. Taxi was called for us. We were given a lot of great info about places with good food etc.Thanks a lot!!!!!!

It was excellent accommodations! Staff was excellent, View of St.Steven Church from the 5th. floor apartment was spectacular. Thank You George G.

• 5th May 2015

The staff were very helpful. Rooms didn't really have sound proofing and such a lots of stairs to carry lots of luggage up. Bonuse the location. All extras we chargeable.

I don't know what exactly that means: 'All extras we chargeable' but I tell you that sheets and towels are free, WiFi is free, printing is free, hairdryers are free (on request at the reception) and we have free umbrellas, etc. We charge for the laundry and for coffee and tea (that we make for you).

We stayed in a private apartment that overlooked St. Stephen's Basilica. The views were amazing, the apartment was amazing and I would defiantly recommend Pals. The staff was very helpful and coordinated a taxi to and from the airport for us and the location of the apartment was perfect.

• 1st May 2015

Top location, close to all the good places

• 29th Apr 2015

Great feeling hostel down the street from St. Stephens Cathedral and plenty of places to eat. Not too far or too close to the Jewish area so you can easily walk to bars/pubs in the evening. Definitely a place to stay in Budapest.

RE double room right by Deak Ferenc & Vaci Utca. Fab location-walking distance to main shopping area & great bars & restaurants. The flat itself was amazing with an INCREDIBLE bath! I have never seen a bigger bath or nicer bathroom! Great little kitchen & table to eat at. I would definitely return here & would urge others too as well. Wifi was broken during our stay so we had a discount, but could have moved rooms if we wanted to.