Pal's Hostel Reviews

Hercegprimas street 3, 1st Floor apt 4, Budapest, Hungary

Perfect location right in the center, greatly accesible also by subway. Clean and cozy rooms, clean bathroom. Staff very friendly and helpfull with recommending/finding things, buying tickets for the sights. Recommend without hesitation.

• 6th Dec 2013
  • Czech Republic

We loved the stay in this hostel, the staff is very nice and helpful, the location is unbeliavably perfect and the house and room we stayed in was lovely and clean. We were allowed to leave the luggage in the hostel the last day. The bathroom was shared for three rooms and towels were included.

Perfect place to stay in Budapest!!! Had a large appartement. Location was perfect. Everything is in walking distance. If I go back to Budapest...that´s the place to stay.

• 4th Dec 2013
  • All Male Group, 25-30

very good hostel and very kind staff 100% satisfaction :-)

It was wonderful to stay at Pal's Hostel! Very nice and helpful staff! We were surprised at how big and high is our room :) I highly recommend this hostel to those people who want to live in the center, near the most important monuments :)

everything is perfection

Great location, cozy atmosphere, clean and the staff were very helpful with our long list of local questions. Free walking tours start very nearby. Hostel is also able to book entrance to the baths and stored our luggage before our night train. Kitchen is intimate but well kept. A good choice.

Perfect hostel for very low pricing. My boyfriend and I had a double bed private room with shared bathroom and it was very big and clean. The location couldn't be more perfect, very central. We had a very good time here! Only bad thing was the matrass on the bed, very poor and hard.

• 20th Nov 2013

Thank you for the nice review:) Sorry about the mattress:( It's not the cheapest one and people usually like it:)

This was, to be honest, a very nice apartment for six people, BUT my friends checked out on my behalf as I had to leave early, and they were told at reception the 10% was a commissioning fee and not a deposit, which is NOT TRUE on Hostelworld! So they paid, as they had to catch a flight... .

She booked their apartment, paid the deposit. On the last morning she left earlier than her friends. She left her part of the amount due to us to her friends. It was 1/6 of the total price minus the deposit she had already paid. So we asked her friends to pay their 'total' share of the whole amount (5 times 1/6). That's how we got the amount payable for us. There were no tricks at all:)

AWESOME apartment!!!!! Huge apartment!!! No need to say more!!! I can see St. Stephen's Basilica from my own apartment window!!!!

perfect location to enjoy this beautiful city! super clean rooms for a good price.:)

• 15th Nov 2013

Dont know how i managed to find a private room for that price. Is in main point of Pest. Moreover my vacation in budapest was one of the best in my whole life

The twin private room was clean, secure, and in an excellent location next to the St. Stephen's Basilicia. Me and my lady friend had a great time there. My only complaint would be that the private room we were placed in doubled as their laundry facility, so most of the day there were employees coming and going.

Very nice place. In the center, comfortable and fully equiped. Really enjoyed my stay! 100% reccomended.

• 11th Nov 2013
  • Spain

My sister and I had a great time in Budapest and at Pal's hostel! Great house in a fantastic location. I would definitely stay there again and I would recommend it to anyone.

Everything was excellent. I will definitely recommend it to anyone who's looking for a nice place to stay in in Budapest.

• 8th Nov 2013
  • Bulgaria

Very clean,tidy place to stay in central Budapest,would love to stay again!

• 2nd Nov 2013

Perfect hostel. Way more than I expected. Staff is excellent!!

Absolutely perfect nothing to complain. The staff was very helpful - great location. We did have a wonderful time. Thanks again

Great location, friendly and helpful staff, great value for money...... no complaints!