Pal's Hostel Reviews

Hercegprimas street 3, 1st Floor apt 4, Budapest, Hungary

This hostel was perfect, I can't think of a thing that was bad about it! The hostel is in a perfect location, the staff are wonderful, and the rooms were spotless. I would definitely recommend staying here.

• 2nd Sep 2014

Brilliant hostel, central location with incredibly friendly staff - all you need from a hostel.

• 1st Sep 2014
  • All Male Group, 18-24

The apartment was better than we expected by far. A great stay!!

• 31st Aug 2014
  • Scotland
  • All Male Group, 18-24

We stayed in the 3-person apartment for four nights. The apartment was brilliant - big, spacious and clean. It's in a great central location near to the St Stephens Basilica. Despite not having a 24-hour reception desk, one of the staff members was kind enough to meet us to let us into the apartment even though we arrived at midnight on a Sunday! Could not recommend this apartment enough. If we're ever back in Budapest we would definitely want to stay here again.

This hostel was perfect. Best location in the city, very nice rooms, and the staff were incredibly helpful and friendly - the owner even let us stay in the foyer an extra night so we could catch our 4AM train. Excellent value for money - could not recommend this more.

Absolutely loved our three night stay in Pals. On arrival staff were happy to give us lots of useful information about the city, which helped greatly. Our room was modern and clean, with a comfortable bed and couch. The location of this hostel is incredible, couldn't have asked for better! I would stay again in Pals in a heart beat. Highly, highly recommend.

There were 5 of us staying in a large private apartment that ended up being much bigger than I was expecting. The staff was great and the location was perfect. I would definitely recommend staying at this hostel!

• 29th Aug 2014

Would definitely recommend. Room was massive and v clean. V central location.

The first impression of the hostel was not all that great.

Fantastic cool and quiet hostel! Kitchen/Bathroom facilities were great and staff are friendly and very knowledgeable about Budapest.

I wold definitely go back to Pal's Hostel.

Potential customer's should be aware that the flat is in front of the "Basilika", hence the noise its bells will penetrate in your brain every morning at 9am (and sometimes during the evening, depending on the day of the week and the relogious ceremonies). And when I say "penetrate", I mean it literally - I've never heard such a loud sound in my life!!!

• 22nd Aug 2014

Yes the bell is loud:(

I with a friend were staying at Pal's hostel for 5 nights. We got an apartment in a really great and beautiful location. It was on the top floor right in front of St. Stephen Basilica. The apartment consist of 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms with a very large living room. Very reasonable price for a very nice room and apartment. Would definitely come back and recommend it for everyone.

• 18th Aug 2014
  • Indonesia

We came here after a heavy few days at Sziget Festival (RECOMMENDED), and were so pleased we did. The place was absolutely spotless, the staff really friendly, and it was just what we needed to recover after partying. This hostel is quiet, and really well located to walk to many bars, restaurants and sites of interest. I would not hesitate to recommend this hostel to anyone visiting Budapest- the room type makes it suitable even for couples looking for a long weekend break. FAB!

• 18th Aug 2014

I would barely call this a hostel, the location is perfect, you're in the middle of the center. We had a beautiful view from our chamber, we had air-conditioning, the bed was lovely, we had a private refrigerator and furnace and even a bathtub. I would definitely come back here if I found myself in Budapest again!

Great value for money and awesome place to stay if you prefer having your own living space.

Great position, clear and cool... Budapest is great! :-)

We just loved everything about the hostel. It was in a great location, not far from the city center, and we had a cool view of St. Steven church from one of our windows. The room was huge, clean, with a lot of space and services, really an awesome place to stay, even only for chilling out. We would definitely recommend it to our friends.

Great hostel, would definitely recommend it!

amazing hostel, more like a apartment with shared kitchen, great location and really friendly helpful staff