Pal's Hostel Reviews

Hercegprimas street 3, 1st Floor apt 4, Budapest, Hungary

2085 Total Reviews

Great hostel, great location and services. The only minor issue we really had was that the apartments are situated right on the square with St Stephens Cathedral. While this makes for a great ambience and location, the cathedral bells also ring early in the morning. So unless you're a heavy sleeper, they may wake you up. But that's not really controllable, just some info that people may want to know beforehand. Otherwise, we had an amazing experience. Thank you.

I thank you:)

We will definitely be staying at Pal's again when we are back in Budapest. I have a lot of friends who travel frequently as well and will recommend Pals to them as well!

One of the best places I stayed so far :)

Amazing location, brilliant view from the balcony! So convenient! Definitely recommend this hostel!! Especially the apartments!!

• 16th Jan 2015

Awesome Hostel. One of the best that I have ever stayed in. Even though my flight arrived after their reception was closed, I scheduled their airport pick-up and the staff was waiting for me when I arrived at the hostel. The room was enormous and a great value for the price. Has a very friendly and welcoming environment and the location is unbeatable! I will stay here every time I return to Budapest.

Good hostel at a very good location. They put us in a 2 bed apartment with good bed and room size. However, it's also where the staff do their laundry. So we had people coming in and out of our apartment all day. Not ideal but it's a good hostel

• 14th Jan 2015

Thank you:) They booked a basic double bed room with shared bathroom. We don't disturb our guests when they book a whole apartment, but we use the bathroom if it's "shared".

the staff was really cool with us because we got there at 2am, and he was actually awake waiting for us, they also have a pick-up service from airport for around 20 euros wich is pretty good, the apartment has a perfect location and stunning view

This is a awesome hostel in a great location, made even better by staff who are always on hand and more than happy to help. I had a blast (thanks team).

This place is very well located, clean and interesting. Better than we could ever have expected.

• 10th Jan 2015
  • Wales

Clean, spacious rooms, very friendly staff and a great location. Very much enjoyed our stay here

Very friendly people willing to help us out!

1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » last »