Pal's Hostel Reviews

Szent István tér 3, 2nd floor, doorbell: 15, Budapest, Hungary

Great accommodations all around.

• 16th Apr 2015

We stayed for only one day, but the staff was so friendly and helpful that we managed to get the most from our time. It is clean and quiet, the rooms are spacious and when it comes to location it is probably the best you can choose in Budapest since the hostel is located in the very centre. I definitely hope to come again here when I visit Budapest next time.

• 15th Apr 2015
  • Serbia

The Good: - You will not find a better location - We had a whole apartment for a private 3 room dorm The Bad: - The apartment was away from the main hostel but I would't call this a big negative

Thank you for the wonderful stay we had.. We all enjoy our stay. The apartments are accessible. The staff we met were all helpful.. Special mention to Martin who did accompany us to go to our apartments. I highly recommend PALs hostel. Keep up the good work. From us Filipino- British Nurses from England.

• 11th Apr 2015

Pal's hostel is in an excellent location, right in the middle of everything we wanted to see in Budapest! The staff was very friendly, and our room was comfortable and very very big! This hostel was so inexpensive, but great quality! Definitely would stay again.

Perfect place for a couple or solo traveler looking to stay in the center of Budapest, with some privacy, but at affordable hostel prices!

I had a huge apartment to my self that had an amazing few of the church. I loved every minute of my stay. It was clean and close to everything. I highly recommend staying here.

The location is absolutely perfect. You are in the center of Budapest, and every major must-see is an easy walk. The staff was so helpful, and they arranged a shuttle service to the airport for me! I would definitely stay here again!

• 2nd Apr 2015

Great place! Very nice and cool instalations you feel like living inside the heart of the city , close to everything beautiful view !!! Staff very friendly and very good information given ! Thank you guys

We had a wonderful time staying at Pal's! I loved the apartment set up. It allowed us to be in a great location for a great price and still have privacy and security. It was also wonderful to be within walking distance of so much.

One of the best hostels we've ever stayed in, highly recommended, almost at private apartment standard!

• 30th Mar 2015

This place was amazing! It was located right in the center of everything you want to do in Budapest. On top of it all our apartment was directly across from the Basilica, which provided us with an incredible view. The staff was awesome, everything was clean and I could not have asked for a better place to stay.

• 30th Mar 2015

This place is perfect!!! We were here with one friend and we had private room with shared restroom... It was a bigger room than a lot of hotels where I have been and it was with clean linen and towels! The location could't be more perfect! It's central and the staff is awesome, they explained what do and gave us several maps and information since the check in! I totally recommend this place, I am sure you won't regret it!

• 28th Mar 2015
  • Colombia

Pal's Hostel is excellent! Perfect location in Budapest. We were able to walk everywhere, but there is a metro station and tram station very close if you do not want to walk a lot. The rooms were nice and clean and pretty big. The staff was super friendly and even provided us with airport transfers to and from the hostel.

Overall we've been very satisfied with accommodation, thank you,, the property was nice, silent and clean, we had basic equipment, only what we've missed was TV aerial, so we couldn't watch TV.

For the location and price, Pal's is unbeatable. Right next to the basilica downtown in Budapest. This is not a party hostel but for all that is going around in the immediate area this is no big deal. The food in Budapest is often cheaper than cooking for oneself, so the fact that the kitchen is small was no big deal. Clean rooms and bathrooms. I would stay again for sure, plus the staff is super helpful as to information about the town!

Lovely room and very enthusiastic, helpful staff in a good location for exploring Lake Bled, Bohinj and the surrounding areas! Great value for money

It could be a mistake. I mean the room is lovely but there are no such things as Lake Bled and Bohinj around here. They are not in or around Budapest:)

Wonderful place! not like a hostel at all. individual rooms with private bathrooms and kitchens. if in Budapest, STAY HERE!

This place was great! The staff was extremely helpful with restaurant tips and suggestions on things to do in the city. I would definitely reccomend Pal's hostel if you're looking for a relaxed atmosphere in Budapest.

• 20th Mar 2015

Pros Clean, comfortable, secure, well located. It's right next to the basilica, a few streets from the best food/nightlife area and a 2 streets away from the metro that can take you anywhere. Cons The room I received was an apartment complex that you need 4 keys to use every time you wanted to go in and out of the building. I expected a nice view from my window, but got a one to the hallway. Must do: Mazel Tov, Fogas Haz, Spiler, Locked Escape Game, Castle Hill, baths

Thank you for the precise review. However I must mention that they booked a standard double bed room. And the description of the room (you can see when you book) is like this: 'Nice room with a double bed and with an admirable view from common room'