Palace Hostel Reviews

Savoyenstrasse 2, A-1160 Wien, Vienna, Austria

Palace hostel was pretty far away form most of the main things and public transportation is finished after mid-night. So if you are going to party it might not be the best choice, but we absolutely loved it! It was out of the city but the commute is really easy and the hostel location is beautiful and has such a beautiful view, plus it gets you 'out' of the city. The atmosphere was great and we really enjoyed our stay here!

• 19th May 2014

Beautiful location, and a good deal for the money. The view is incredible, but the rest of the place is pretty standard. It's a little hard to find too.

No matter the hostel is far from the city centre, it is a cheap and clean place. The surroundings are beautiful and you can have a rest and enjoy the view and the nature. Staff was helpful. Breakfast is included.

Great place. The location is great, even if it's not in the city center, but still u get a phantastic view over that stunning city. The rooms were okay and basically clean. Only two things bothered me a little: Breakfast (which is delicious!) is served only till 9:30 (could you please make it a bit more suitable for young people? ;)) and the wifi doesn't work properly in the rooms.

The pool wasn't in the facilities...

• 2nd May 2014
  • Chile

OK..it is up on a hill overlooking Vienna. Once you get use to taking the bus up there all is OK. The place has families and young school kids and not a party place. A great way to spend a week in Vienna with a chance to have some calm and see the city from the hill. Mini golf was nice. Thanks to John for getting me a pizza the first night.

The wifi is very poor. I had to walk around with my computer to find the right spot where the internet connection worked

• 28th Apr 2014
  • Portugal

Outside of the city a little ways, but my girlfriend and I actually preferred this because it was such a lovely location overlooking the city. The fact that they had a free 18-hole mini put course beside the hostel only improved and already perfect stay. Would definitely recommend.

It was pretty hard to find the place, because there is a restoraunt on the actual address. So in the middle of the night it made me a bit nervous as hostel surrounded by woods (pretty beautiful in the day light). View is amazing. Hostel is quiet and have lots of cosy places to rest; I believe that in the summertime it will be even more great. Staff is superfriendly and ready to help. Only one thing - no kitchen for guest usage and no fridge. I wish I could stay longer.

The walking tour was great! I learned more on it then any other place I stayed. There always doing pub crawls and have live bands coming in every couple of days. The 6 bed rooms were close to hotel standards. The location was great! No need for a cab. Maybe a 10-15 walk to everything! I can't wait to return!

There are hostels which provide a place to sleep, and then there are special hostels which offer much more. Palace Hostel is one of the latter. The breakfast was the best i have experienced at a hostel and the mini golf course was great fun. And do not let me forget to mention the incredible view!

Amazing place but its far from the city centre

Hostel was perfect, staff very helpful, breakfast great. We definitely enjoyed our stay.

1 2 Next » last »