Palace Hostel Reviews

Savoyenstrasse 2, A-1160 Wien, Vienna, Austria

Outside of the city a little ways, but my girlfriend and I actually preferred this because it was such a lovely location overlooking the city. The fact that they had a free 18-hole mini put course beside the hostel only improved and already perfect stay. Would definitely recommend.

It was pretty hard to find the place, because there is a restoraunt on the actual address. So in the middle of the night it made me a bit nervous as hostel surrounded by woods (pretty beautiful in the day light). View is amazing. Hostel is quiet and have lots of cosy places to rest; I believe that in the summertime it will be even more great. Staff is superfriendly and ready to help. Only one thing - no kitchen for guest usage and no fridge. I wish I could stay longer.

The walking tour was great! I learned more on it then any other place I stayed. There always doing pub crawls and have live bands coming in every couple of days. The 6 bed rooms were close to hotel standards. The location was great! No need for a cab. Maybe a 10-15 walk to everything! I can't wait to return!

There are hostels which provide a place to sleep, and then there are special hostels which offer much more. Palace Hostel is one of the latter. The breakfast was the best i have experienced at a hostel and the mini golf course was great fun. And do not let me forget to mention the incredible view!

Amazing place but its far from the city centre

Hostel was perfect, staff very helpful, breakfast great. We definitely enjoyed our stay.

If you want to have a fantastic view of the city, the location is perfect! But, if you are the type who prefers being closer to a supermarket then its not likely for you. Anyway, it was pretty easy to get to the city center, within 25 minutes by bus and subway. Breakfast was AWESOME!

1 2 Next » last »