Palau Vittorio Emanuele 2 Reviews

Via Vittorio Emanuele, 8, Alghero, Italy

I have paid for a Standard Double Bed Room (out of 3 I had chosen a middle price, not the cheapest one). The hostel has given me the cheapest room. I tried to prove to them that I paid a lot more, they were swearing and screaming at me and did not gave me another room or a refund. I moved out after 4 nights, I could not stand that room, neither my son. The room smelled all the time as it was next to the toilets and they dried the washing right in front of our window. There was no balcony,

• 5th Aug 2015
  • Wales

Great, clean hostel near to the centre of town

• 28th Jul 2015

The service was really bad, no air conditioning for 36 degrees, ( barely slept that night for the heat) no kicken neither a vending machine. I booked a single room that had a single bed in a narrow room, similar to a jail. Check out at 10am as my flight was at 8pm I asked if can leave my luggage there they told me to bring it to their office locate about 7mn walk from the hostel where I passed 3 times but never found someone to open the door. The price wasn't definitely worth the service.

No staff on site! Therefore, on arrival, you need to ring a Sardinian mobile number that's on the door buzzer, but we're not told that! Also, it's down as Palau Barca, not Palau Vittorio Emanuele! I also read on other reviews that people had to check in at a business on the other side of the park, which also has a sign that says Palau Barca! The man you eventually meet is nice, however. The 4 rooms at the end of the hall can't connect to the WiFi (too far from modem)! Rooms are clean, though.

Very clean and nice. Quiet and good location

• 25th May 2015
  • Spain

There is no sign outside to find the "bed & breakfast", instead they ask you to call when you arrive. When I did arrive, I was told there is a room available for me and I can leave my things in it but I can't have the key for an hour because the owner has it. When I return the owner was more concerned about money then anything. There aren't any maps or suggestions on things to do. And this b&b has no common area or breakfast! Everything was clean, but customer service ruined all the new furnitur

View all Alghero Bed and Breakfasts