Palau Vittorio Emanuele 2 Reviews

Via Vittorio Emanuele, 8, Alghero, Italy

The service was really bad, no air conditioning for 36 degrees, ( barely slept that night for the heat) no kicken neither a vending machine. I booked a single room that had a single bed in a narrow room, similar to a jail. Check out at 10am as my flight was at 8pm I asked if can leave my luggage there they told me to bring it to their office locate about 7mn walk from the hostel where I passed 3 times but never found someone to open the door. The price wasn't definitely worth the service.

Very clean and nice. Quiet and good location

• 25th May 2015
  • Spain

There is no sign outside to find the "bed & breakfast", instead they ask you to call when you arrive. When I did arrive, I was told there is a room available for me and I can leave my things in it but I can't have the key for an hour because the owner has it. When I return the owner was more concerned about money then anything. There aren't any maps or suggestions on things to do. And this b&b has no common area or breakfast! Everything was clean, but customer service ruined all the new furnitur

View all Alghero Bed and Breakfasts