Palau de Catalunya Reviews

Via Catalogna, 10, Alghero, Italy

The owner was extremely rude, uncommunicative and yelled at me when I inquired about an extra fee that was being charged upon arrival.They changed the confirmed price and sent a new confirmation to my email the day of. I sought a new hotel.The bed looked like some futon and it was not the cleanest room however none of this matters in comparison to the atrocious customer service.I am an avid traveler and this was the worst experience I have had with hotel service after visiting 30 countries. >:(

• 9th Apr 2014

Totally dishonest, demanded additional cleaning fee of 50 EUR in addition to normal rates upon arrival. Walked out and found another place to stay.

• 2nd Apr 2014

Excellent location, very good for value accomodation, nothing important is missing. It was a nice to stay there.

• 28th Oct 2013