Palazzo Pensionne Reviews

49 Sepulveda Street, Cebu City, Cebu, Philippines

Loved the place nice room it's ok for the price I liked it and the breakfast was great for me arrived early like 1am and they allowed me a room at no extra charge so hats off to this place I can not say enought about it thank you all and God bless

• 24th Jan 2015

Stayed here with a friend during Sinulog 2015. We were really lucky to get such good last minute accommodation and despite the set weekend rate of 6500pisos for a double room for 3 nights we still felt it was good value. Excellent location for the festivities but it was tough getting a taxi to the airport on Sunday with all the roads closed! Clean, good wifi, good breakfast. Staff weren't very friendly, not much atmosphere in the place but definitely a decent place to stay.

Friendly and helpful staff, good breakfast and really close to most of the attractions in cebu city. Even though, every time we went out we had to catch a cab (which wasn't expensive at all). I'd recommend!

• 4th Dec 2014

The staff was amazing. They were always willing to help us. The food was great. The rooms were very comfortable. We would stay here again!

Great taxi service. Staff were helpful. Tap in the bathroom was very loose.