Palepoli B&B Reviews

Vicolo dei Maiorani 29, Naples, Italy

Honestly the best hostel i have stayed in. Felt at home. The room is huge and beautiful,with everything you´ll need. Fast internet. Has a complete kitchen, table, couch, a balcony with plants, great decoration, super clean. Very nice and comfy style. Nothing is missing. Location wise its perfect. You can access everything by foot if want, from there. And the owner is just AMAZING. Not a single complain. I will recommend it to anyone that's going to Naples (or maybe just to the people I like).

• 19th Mar 2015
  • Uruguay

Great location in the old part of Naples. Spacious accommodation and convenient/central to all the best sight seeing activities. Lots of cafes and good restaurants nearby and not far from Central station....only 15 minutes walk. Our host, Fabrizio was most welcoming and spent time giving helpful advice to both my husband and I where the locals eat and where to shop. We often chatted with our host at breakfast time, which was nice as its great to get an 'insiders view' of Naples.

• 23rd Dec 2014