Palm Garden Lodge

• La Pax Hotel Street (No.132, St. Tepvong), Next to Phsar Gné,Ta Poul Village, Svaydan kum, Siem Reap, Cambodia

7.5
Very Good 246 Total Reviews
7.5
Very Good 246 Total Reviews

• Hong Kong, Couple, 25-30
22nd May 2017
8.0

The location is great because there are many restaurant and supermarket nearby. Also, the staff helped us a lot, he helped us to arrange the tuk tuk to Angkor Wat and translated our words to the driver. The free pick-up services from airport is really really good.

• Belgium, Male, 31-40
17th May 2017

I booked 1 night only, but made 3 nights extend. All the staff at the guesthouse were absolutely wonderful, had some good laughs with them, and they taught some Cambodians language. Very well located guesthouse in Siem Reap. Stayed in here including pickup service, city/temple map, breakfast, tea/coffee and wifi. They also help a lot for my tour in Siem Reap and they can prepare my breakfast earlier.Really lovely place and good value for money. THANKS TO ALL!! ,

• Canada, Female, 18-24
17th May 2017

I got a good service from the staff when I arrived. They were super friendly, polite, helpful and informative. The food in the restaurant was good and cheaper than Pub Street. The room was cozy and was clean. Perfect location, just 5 minutes walk from town. Great value for money in SE Asia.

• Canada, Female, 18-24
9th May 2017

Palm Garden Lodge is a simple and homely guesthouse and provided free services which are included in their very affordable accommodation prices, free tuk-tuk on arrival to pickup, free breakfast, complimentary tea and coffee 24 hours. Staff are friendly and helpful.The room is clean and good sleeping. The location is really great, just 5 mins to everything for travelers-points.

• Germany, Female, 18-24
5th May 2017

I stayed for 3 nights in here. I had a great staying, because the staffs are the friendliest I have encountered in all of my travels. They truly make each and every guest feel special. Mr.Vutty is the best one. He try asking us to help, try his way to make you comfortable. The lodge is in a great location. The rooms are clean with good fan. The restaurant is delicious foods. Free wifi, airport transfer, breakfast and tea/coffee 24hrs. What else could you ask for?

• Canada, Female, 31-40
3rd May 2017

Fantastic guesthouse in Siem Reap City. Super staff who are incredibly attentive. Free pickup at the bus station or the airport. Very cheap price for tours, tickets, foods and laundry. They even let us take a shower having already checked out. I lived here so much.

• Australia, Female, 25-30
3rd May 2017

This is a nice place with friendly, helpful staffs and owner. We did our days of temple touring with the same man who had picked us up from the airport for free of charge. He was a cool guy and knew what he was doing, he also drove us to Beng Mealea, Kampong Klang village and Rolous Group. The location of the guesthouse is perfect, walking distance to the Pub Street and pretty much anything else you might need. I really did enjoy my stay in here.

• England, Female, 31-40
30th Apr 2017
5.1

I wasn't expecting great things for the price I paid however I forwarded my booking confirmation beforehand and requested a hotel pick up twice to the hostel to which I received no response. Unsurprisingly, there was no hotel pick up waiting for me and when I arrived at the hostel, they had no record of my booking. The hostel was to be expected. Very basic with grubby walls and fridge. The TV was broken and the staff weren't helpful when I needed it but fine for the 2 nights I stayed there.

• Denmark, Female, 18-24
5th Apr 2017
7.7

A short walk from Night market. Good breakfast. Good value for money

• England, Female, 18-24
19th Mar 2017

Perfect location, nice relaxed atmosphere and the breakfast is lovely. Would definitely recomend.