Palm Garden Lodge

• La Pax Hotel Street (No.132, St. Tepvong), Next to Phsar Gné,Ta Poul Village, Svaydan kum, Siem Reap, Cambodia

8.2
Fabulous 172 Total Reviews
8.2
Fabulous 172 Total Reviews
Palm Garden Lodge Located at La Pax Hotel Street (No.132, St. Tepvong), Next to Phsar Gné,Ta Poul Village, Svaydan kum, Siem Reap.
Cambodia
Siem Reap 855 La Pax Hotel Street (No.132, St. Tepvong), Next to Phsar Gné,Ta Poul Village, Svaydan kum
82% 172
13.3589531 103.8500207
    Rooms available

• Canada, Female, 18-24
15th Aug 2016

I stayed here for 4 nights, I loved it for the price. It was $6 a night for my room which was great value what I paid for. It’s centrally located. Laundry can be done here for a regular price, us $1 per kilo. I was really pleased with the service of mr.Ty. He explained everything we needed to know and more. Received as Well the ancient angkor wat book to take during our trip. Great home to home in Siem Reap!!

• Austria, Female, 25-30
15th Aug 2016

I stayed for 3 nights in here. The receptionists and tour coordinators down to the drivers were all helpful, courteous, and hospitable and went out of their way to make things enjoyable for us. Great location and clean rooms. Free breakfast and Wifi. Good value for money!!

• Belgium, Male, 25-30
13th Aug 2016

Not special on arrival, just cold drinks. But they provided free pickup up at the bus station, Wifi, breakfast, and tea/coffee. Staffs were very accommodating and helpful. Their own tours which were cheaper elsewhere. The rooms were cleaned daily. The location was great and a short to attraction tourist area, but so quiet for relaxing at night. This lodge was not the best, but good enough for my short staying.

• Malaysia, Male, 25-30
13th Aug 2016

So lovely guesthouse in Cambodia, for your traveling to visit Angkor Wat. The rooms are nice and clean enough, and including Wifi. Free breakfast, tea/coffee 24hrs and drop off at the bus station. Mr.Vutty is extremely helpful, kind and honest. He has the mindset of a backpacker and gives personal and valuable advice. We would highly recommend this wicked hostel and will definitely book with them again if ever we return to Siem Reap!

• Germany, Female, 25-30
12th Aug 2016

This place's staff, Mr "Vutty" was one of the greatest people we met during our trip to Southeast Asia. His kindness and generosity make up for any flaws the hostel might have. He was very welcoming and so friendly, he arranged a great tour for us, just 10 usd for Angkor War, Angkot Thom(Bayon), Ta Keo, Ta Prom, Beanteay Kdei, and Krovan Temple with tuktuk for one day. Our room was spacious, clean and the private bathroom was alright. Good value for money and a great experience in Cambodia.

• Canada, Female, 18-24
12th Aug 2016

I stayed for 4 nights. The guesthouse allowed me opportunity to fully experience everything on offer. At $6/night it was extremely well priced. The room was more than adequate and kept clean daily. The staff could only be described as wonderful; warm, friendly, helpful with nothing being too much trouble. Five minutes’ walk to the Night Market, Central Market and Pub Street. I would stay again.

• England, All Female Group, 18-24
2nd Aug 2016
2.6

No lockers in the rooms, and wouldn't trust the staff with a MacBook. Far from night market and pub street etc. Staff: when first arrived receptionist was asleep and would not wake up to check us in, the tuk tuk driver had to shake him a lot. The water tasted like rust, the sheets smelt and the bathroom had an odd odour. The receptionist was not helpful in terms of trying to organize anything for us. Was meant to stay two nights, only stayed for one. Went to Oasis Capsules - FABULOUS

• Scotland, Female, 25-30
31st Jul 2016
7.7

Everything was OK. The room and towels smelt very musty and damp. Biggest issue was the fact that the walls to the ensuite bathroom were a few feet short of reaching the ceiling so whenever someone went to the bathroom you could here EVERYTHING. Very cheap prices and within walking distance of centre but would spend a dollar more to stay somewhere else next time.

29th Jul 2016

Staff's English is limited but it wasn't a big issue for me. I found them to be friendly and helpful. I arrived at around 5am on an overnight bus and they let me have breakfast even though I couldn't check in until noon. There is no air conditioning. The dorms are only 4 beds which is nice. My biggest complaint is that the zooms get very buggy - I got eaten alive by mosquitos at night.

• Australia, Male, 25-30
28th Jul 2016

Everything was good enough for me. Good value for money.