Palm Garden Lodge

• La Pax Hotel Street (No.132, St. Tepvong), Next to Phsar Gné,Ta Poul Village, Svaydan kum, Siem Reap, Cambodia
7.9
Very Good 117 Total Reviews
7.9
Very Good 117 Total Reviews
Palm Garden Lodge Located at La Pax Hotel Street (No.132, St. Tepvong), Next to Phsar Gné,Ta Poul Village, Svaydan kum, Siem Reap.
Cambodia
Siem Reap 855 La Pax Hotel Street (No.132, St. Tepvong), Next to Phsar Gné,Ta Poul Village, Svaydan kum
79% 117
13.3589531 103.8500207
    Rooms available

• China, Male, 25-30
4th Apr 2016

Excellent and smooth check in, the welcome drink was so good after the hot ride from the airport. Loved the free pickup service, Wifi, and breakfast. Good location, It’s easy to the night market and pub street and yet away from the hustle and bustle. The rooms were nice and clean. The hotel helped us with the temple tours and it all went off smoothly. Really charming place in Siem Reap and nice homestay with great value for money!!

• Thailand, Male, 25-30
3rd Apr 2016

I enjoyed my staying in this guesthouse. The staffs were extremely helpful and friendly, they offered free pickup and drop at the airport for me, they also arranged great tours in Siem Reap for me with reasonable price. The room was nice, comfortable, and housekeeping cleaned it daily. They provided free breakfast, and Will as well. Palm Garden Lodge was great place to stay in Siem Reap.

• England, Male, 18-24
2nd Apr 2016
5.4

The hostel is at the heart of Siem Reap and everything is accessible. The airport pick up was a nice touch. However my experience was not pleasant and the staff lacked professionalism. I booked a double bed but they tried to offer me a twin instead/send me to a different hostel altogether. The bed was comfy but the walls of the room I stayed in had black marks all over it and there were a few mosquitos just chilling with me. Though you get what you pay for, but for me I wouldn't stay here again

• Chile, Male, 25-30
31st Mar 2016

It is awesome value for money. Complimentary breakfast, tea and coffee at any time, and really reasonable price for the room and tours. But what made the stay really great were the super friendly staff and Leng at the front desk. They always provided us good information in Siem Reap, and took care us all time. We would stay again and highly recommended to everyone.

• France, Male, 31-40
31st Mar 2016

Fantastically good value for money. One of the best I've stayed in the world. Free coffees, teas, bananas. Free Wifi. Free airport pick up. And also breakfast included. We stayed there for a week. The rooms were clean and comfortable sleeping. Central location. Really friendly and helpful staff. Perfect stay in Siem Reap!!

27th Mar 2016

Everything was good. Staff very friendly,... thank you very much... they waited for me at the airport when I arrived... They offered me the tours,.. at a reallly good price.... in the morning they prepare really good breakfast,... included.... everything is near the hostel.... I liked it much..... I stayed in a NO air conditioner room, only a fan.... but being at thet highest speed, it was OK. Not the best furniture, but acceptable. I would stay there once again if I go back to SiemReap

26th Mar 2016

A great place to stay if you want to visit the Angkor Wat and all the surrounding sights. They have very helpful staff

• Vietnam, Male, 18-24
19th Mar 2016

Everything was fine in here. Staffs were so friendly and helpful. The room was clean and had strong wifi connection. The location was near Central Market, Night Market, Old Market, Pub Street and many ATM or Banks. We booked the tour at the guesthouse only $10 per day, we could visit Angkor Wat, Angkor Thom( Bayon), Takeo, Ta Prom and Banteay Kdey. Our room price offered with free pickup at the bus station, breakfast, and coffee/tea. If you need Aircon, just request and paid 3USD extra only.

• Malaysia, Female, 25-30
19th Mar 2016

Really nice stay with great value and hospitality. Room was very comfortable and clean. Everything worked as should, shower was hot and powerful and aircon worked efficiently and quietly. Room rate was approx $10 for a single and included breakfast and tea/coffee 24 hours. If you need a freedom, you can rent motorbike $15per day at there as well. Special thanks to all the great staff for making my holiday such a pleasure.

• Sweden, Couple, 31-40
16th Mar 2016
4.9

The room was dirty and extremely hot, the TV plug didn't fit into the outlet, and there was no water. The staff said there would be no water until very late or not at all, and this would be everyday. We could use bathrooms in another building but not change rooms, as they were all full, despite there being many open on hostelworld. Later they got some water going, but the pressure was so low we had to sit on the floor for any water to come out. Staff was unavailable, always had to look for them.