Palm Garden Lodge Reviews

La Pax Hotel Street (No.132, St. Tepvong), Next to Phsar Gné,Ta Poul Village, Svaydan kum, Siem Reap, Cambodia

Reservation was efficient and tuk tuk pick up was as scheduled. Staff are very friendly and helpful. The location is perfect, just far enough for it to be quiet, but close enough to the markets and Pub Street. It was a great experience staying here.

• 31st Mar 2014
  • Malaysia

As it's a guesthouse there weren't any other travellers there, but mad monkey is 5mins away so we just went to the pool and met people there. Breakfast is really good.

Had a great stay at Palm Garden. The staff were very friendly and helpful and Mr Tum, our tuk-tuk driver, was great. The hostel is close to town, but in a quiet end of the street and the palm garden was a nice place to sit and relax. Easy access to the places you need to get to.

Good distance from the markets. You can get to Angkor Wat easily, and it's close to pub street.

Much better than I was expecting for the low price. Really a great deal for the price. Nice patio area to relax and talk to travelers. Would have been nice if they sold drinks or food in that area.

Very good value for money! Free lift from the airport/bus stop in tuk tuk introduces you to a driver who can help you out all week. We had ThaMa who was great, but we did have some issue with getting staff to help us out in the morning (e.g. for breakfast, booking tours). We were pretty happy with the prices of the tours they offered, but got ripped off on the last day so definitely look around first! We booked a sunrise tour one morning and got up but there was no one to take us. Near good food

Very good guest house, 10 min walk to pub area and night market, decent breakfast included, big rooms but cold water, wifi is a bit slow but works. Would recomend!

DO NOT STAY HERE! They stole from our locked room. Don't get me wrong the place is nice enough, but the staff stealing from us really soured our experience here.

Another guesthouse like many others. They do clean your room every day and some of the staff was nice, but the "free puck-up" fell through.

We left after two nights and I'm very happy we did. There are so many better hostels in Seim Reap. We stayed at another location that was the same price at three times the value.

First of all, I was so happy that we were collected from the bus station (via tuk tuk) going to Royal Palm. The staff were so helpful and friendly. They tried their best to communicate in English.

• 6th Dec 2013
  • Philippines

It was pleasure to stay in Palm Garden Lodge. Guys working there were really helpful. You are doing a great job and I wish you all the best for the future. If I'll ever come back to Siem Reap I'll definitely come to your place. Thank you for everything.

I had 3 great days in Siem Reap, because of this interesting little guesthouse. They responded quickly to all our inquiries and requests. The staffs are, polite, friendly and helpful. In my room, we felt safe, relaxed and comfortable. Tour arrangement is nice and reasonably priced. The location is in middle of everything. I highly recommend this guesthouse.

• 29th Oct 2013