Palm Garden Lodge Reviews

La Pax Hotel Street (No.132, St. Tepvong), Next to Phsar Gné,Ta Poul Village, Svaydan kum, Siem Reap, Cambodia

Very good hostel. Spacious private room, good breakfast and googood location (quiet but close enough to the night market and pub street if you fancy it). Restaurants nearby are also half the price of the centre. Free collection from airport was receved despite no confrmation email which was appreciated. Used hostel contact Mr. Vichea for tuk tuk to Angkor and he was magnificent. Book exchange rubbish if that matters to you!

Thank you, Mr.Leng for a wonderful stay in your lodge. I enjoyed my stay here. Good big and nice rooms. Not too far to walk to Pub Street and markets. Nice garden in front of the guesthouse. Tuktuk driver was very friendly and helpful, and I paid $10 per day for my Angkor sightseeing for him. It’s so great price. I would be happy to stay here again and recommended to budget backpackers/travelers like me.

• 9th Aug 2015
  • Malaysia

Room was clean and was a good size. The owner/staffs were friendly and helpful. Quite great location, just a short walk from markets, restaurants, and Pub Street. Quiet place with good price.

• 8th Aug 2015
  • Chile

I stayed here for 4 nights with $6 per night and found the staff very helpful and welcoming. Great location in a quiet area of the city and only 10 mins walk to the Central Market, Night Markets and Pub Street. Very comfortable rooms. Free breakfast and Wifi. Great value for money.

• 8th Aug 2015
  • Singapore

Very good budget guesthouse. If you want somewhere that has everything you need but none of the extra frills you don't, then I'd definitely recommend this place. The room was clean, comfortable and perfectly adequate. The location is good. A few hundred meters walk to the busy bar area of pub street so walking distance but far enough away to be out of the tourist chaos. The room prices were good and included breakfast and airport/bus station pick up. Great value.

Here you will feel the typical Cambodian live in a very nice guesthouse owned by a generous family. Rooms are comfortable and quiet. The breakfast is free and including tea/coffee 24hrs. They make booking tours and tickets to anywhere with reasonable price. It’s hidden from the tourist part of Siem Reap you will taste and appreciate the neighborhood filled of life and happiness. The people are friendly and helpful. We recommend this place!!!

I feel that, It’s not the best standard service, but accommodation was as good as could be found in almost any more expensive Western-run hotel. The guesthouse’s staffs were so welcoming and friendly. Free pickup form the bus station, free wifi in the room, free breakfast with coffee/tea. Arranged low price for the tours. I would say, must stay this place again.

You get what you pay for, the free breakfast is good and very welcome. Shower was always blocked leading to leaking in the bedroom. Room service didn't clean on one of the days and staff never really seemed bothered. Not a bad stay but I would stay somewhere else for a few more dollars next time. Easy walk to pub street, if you want the bare basics then this is the place.

Booked the single fan room for 6$. Very good value for money, big ensuite room with TV and mini fridge. Free breakfast (eggs/toast) was ok, staff cleaned room daily and gave fresh towels and water. Computers were free to use and the Internet was quite fast. Great location also. My only negative is the sign for palm garden lodge is not easy to see if you're arriving for the first time and especially if you're arriving at night. I would definitely stay here again!

Free pickup, Wifi and breakfast. Friendly staffs, clean room, nice garden, great tours.

• 2nd Jul 2015

A home away from home. For double A/C room 15$ per night you can get all you need and more: Breakfast is included, the rooms are clean, the staff is extremely courteous and friendly. You can get coffee and tea 24hours for free. It always felt like at home…!!

• 29th Jun 2015

Very helpful staff, very warm welcome, very polite and good English communication ability. I had a clean room and pleasant room. I would stay again for sure. Our Tuk tuk driver Mr.Vung was excellent. Would recommend him to any traveler.

• 26th Jun 2015
  • China

1. Free pick-up service from airport is good. 2. The breakfast is good taste. 3. The price of Tuktuk and car renting is clear and fair. 4. Almost every staffs of the guesthouse have a beautiful smile, feel warmly. 5. Low price. 6. Near the Centre or Pub street/Night market Area. We always felt safe walking around the streets. It’s not excellent service, but good enough for paying.

• 26th Jun 2015
  • Singapore

This was the worst hostel 1. The dead cockroaches under our bed remained during our stay despite house cleaning 2. The air conditioning remote had been removed from our room so we were unable to use it. 3. It is the first time during my trip in SE Asia that I assumed that everything I own will be stolen. 4. The staff made me very uncomfortable and spoke enough English to make communication somehow worse. 5. The quality of the hostel led us to leave a day early rather than finish our stay.

Thank you very much for your time to write about your experience of your recent stay with us. We’re so sorry that make your stay and your trip to be unhappy with us. About your room booking with us, is $8 for double fan. So you can’t use A/C in your room. Our Double A/C is $15 per night. However, we appreciate your value comment and are pleased to find ways to improve our service to better serve our next guests. We wish you all the best and hope to welcome you again in the future.

The staff was incredibly friendly and dedicated to making my stay as pleasant and convenient as possible. They gave me the nicest room and quiet. It's about a 10-minute walk to the central market area of town. The service from the owner named Leng was excellent. Feel like you are staying with a Khmer family.

Good value, fairly secure. Good location if you want tone a bit away from the centre.

Rooms are clean. The friendly and attentive staff makes this place a great place to stay. You get free coffee/tea 24/7 and free Wifi 24/7 which was great. The place felt safe, and the staff helped organize our tours and onward bus tickets with low price. Thank you for your hearty welcome!!

Room was dirty, towels were dirty, toilet got blocked after first use making it very unpleasant to use, no shower plate, so water drain would be directly on the bathroom floor. That's ok, but it would drain the water really slow, so the bathroom would be useless for a few hours after shower.

• 10th May 2015
  • Spain

I stayed for 4 nights at this guesthouse.The rooms were clean and comfortable while the price was great. I am very impressed by the services provided by staffs, in arranging for my local tours and my trip to Phnom Penh. The price charged for bus tickets was good while the price for hotel accommodation was excellent. I wish to especially thank Mr.Savy from PGL for her excellent service and attitude. I will recommend to anyone who want a comfortable and quiet place to stay with value for money.

• 10th May 2015
  • China

Friendly and helpful staffs. Nice rooms. Free pickup, breakfast, and Wifi in the room. Cheap price for Angkor Wat trip.

• 6th May 2015