Palm Garden Lodge Reviews

La Pax Hotel Street (No.132, St. Tepvong), Next to Phsar Gné,Ta Poul Village, Svaydan kum, Siem Reap, Cambodia

Good value, fairly secure. Good location if you want tone a bit away from the centre.

Rooms are clean. The friendly and attentive staff makes this place a great place to stay. You get free coffee/tea 24/7 and free Wifi 24/7 which was great. The place felt safe, and the staff helped organize our tours and onward bus tickets with low price. Thank you for your hearty welcome!!

Room was dirty, towels were dirty, toilet got blocked after first use making it very unpleasant to use, no shower plate, so water drain would be directly on the bathroom floor. That's ok, but it would drain the water really slow, so the bathroom would be useless for a few hours after shower.

• 10th May 2015
  • Spain

I stayed for 4 nights at this guesthouse.The rooms were clean and comfortable while the price was great. I am very impressed by the services provided by staffs, in arranging for my local tours and my trip to Phnom Penh. The price charged for bus tickets was good while the price for hotel accommodation was excellent. I wish to especially thank Mr.Savy from PGL for her excellent service and attitude. I will recommend to anyone who want a comfortable and quiet place to stay with value for money.

• 10th May 2015
  • China

Friendly and helpful staffs. Nice rooms. Free pickup, breakfast, and Wifi in the room. Cheap price for Angkor Wat trip.

• 6th May 2015
  • Malaysia

Hello team, Please clean up the rooms, also under the bed, and please repair the shower (it's dangerous) and clean it. Also the air con did not work even if we paid more money to have one. If you offer all these extras please also provide them. The driver "Mine" is very nice, thank you for organising him though!

• 4th May 2015

Dear, My name is Leng. I am the owner of Palm Garden Lodge. First I want to thank you for choosing to stay with us and to apologies for any inconvenience caused to you by our bad service to make you to be unhappy to stay with us and our trip in Siem Reap as well. We promise with you, we’ll do it better then now to the best in the future. On behalf of the whole team at Palm Garden Lodge, we want to apologize again. Thank for your review to upgrade us.

I stayed for 2 nights, but extended 1 week. As arranged, were met by our tuk tuk driver at the airport and taken to the guesthouse. It was fairly late at night. The manager owner and others staff were very welcoming. The room was clean and comfortable and quiet nights. STAY HERE! It is such good value and the staff are the best of Khmer kindness and hospitality.

• 23rd Apr 2015

Comfortable Beds, clean and good enough for me. Easy location, closed to everything in Siem Reap, but It’s quiet in the night time that can get great sleeping. Service is excellent, the manager speaks great English, and the family feel of the management and staff is apparent. Very responsive to any issues that arise. Immediately upon check-in, they started planning out my sightseeing activities with me.

• 21st Apr 2015

All staff are so friendly, The guesthouse-location closed to Night market and Central market. The rooms are basic designed, but so clean. Garden is so lovely. We love this place and hope to return again.

• 20th Apr 2015
  • Belgium

All the places we stayed ,we all agree this place is by far the best, it’s in a quite location, the staff were great, very helpful and understanding, nothing was too much trouble, for what you get the price is right. They’re including free pickup, breakfast, Wifi and 2 bottles-water. Great value for the money.

• 26th Mar 2015
  • Singapore

I would suggest a air con room rather than fan in January the room was very got and the shower was terrible it had a slight trickle from it but the location was good and the staff were helpful with our questions and arranging transport

• 6th Jan 2015