Palm Garden Lodge

• La Pax Hotel Street (No.132, St. Tepvong), Next to Phsar Gné,Ta Poul Village, Svaydan kum, Siem Reap, Cambodia
8.2
Fabulous 131 Total Reviews
8.2
Fabulous 131 Total Reviews
Palm Garden Lodge Located at La Pax Hotel Street (No.132, St. Tepvong), Next to Phsar Gné,Ta Poul Village, Svaydan kum, Siem Reap.
Cambodia
Siem Reap 855 La Pax Hotel Street (No.132, St. Tepvong), Next to Phsar Gné,Ta Poul Village, Svaydan kum
82% 131
13.3589531 103.8500207
    Rooms available

• Germany, Female, 25-30
18th May 2016

I really enjoyed my stay in here. Traveled with five friends and the accommodations are incredibly cheap and clean. The staffs and owner were incredibly helpful and friendly. I definitely stay here again.

• Austria, Female, 25-30
15th May 2016

I was picked up from the bus station with no problem and taken to the lodge. I was greeted by Mr.Leng. He was extremely friendly and helpful. This is budget accommodation so the rooms are very nice and clean enough. And can get pretty hot with just a fan. But you get what you pay for! The lodge is great for the cost, ideal for budget travellers. It's about a 5 minute walk from Central Market and the rest of Siem Reap town.

• Austria, Male, 25-30
14th May 2016

I stayed for 3 nights at this great place. The family is amazing. They are so helpful and friendly with big smile. They give you a lot of information and help you with everything you need. Ms.Srey Na knows also a lot about the area and her English is very good. If you're going to Siem Reap, don't think, just book this place now! I highly recommend it. It's located 1.50 km off the main road in a quiet street. The rooms are small but cozy and very clean. Great value and fantastic friendly staffs.

• Thailand, Female, 25-30
14th May 2016

I stayed in here for my short holiday, this guesthouse was a fantastic place to stay in Siem Reap. The staffs were extremely welcoming, friendly and helpful. They all spoke good English. Breakfast is available from 07:00 am to 10:00 am for free of charge. Free Wifi and tea/coffee 24hrs. I had a single room with AC, the room was lovely and clean. I would definitely stay here when returning to Siem Reap again.

• Denmark, Female, 18-24
10th May 2016
6.0

The dorms rooms a crazy hot, only one fan for 6 people! But nice breakfast and free water

3rd May 2016

The place is well located, and the satff is very helpfuyl with the organization of tours and other visits in the city, including the support for getting visa to other neighbor countries.

28th Apr 2016
2.0

I was arriving at a bus depot outside of town and only chose this guesthouse as it offered free pick up. The staff confirmed the tuktuk pick up and time after I booked. When I arrived there was nobody to pick me up. I waited over 3 hours but they left me stuck several km away with no means of getting there. I called all 3 of their numbers 100 times in total but they did not pick up the phone once. 7 hours later when I had already had to stay elsewhere they called back to say they were too busy.

• Singapore, Female, 25-30
25th Apr 2016

As I arrived in Siem Reap, I was picked up for free from a very friendly driver. As soon as I arrived I was welcomed very friendly and got offered cold water. The owner and all staffs were very kind and friendly. I really liked the central location, just 10 min walk to Old market and Night market. The guesthouse provided low price for Angkor Wat Trip, but if you don’t like it, you can rent motorbike from the guesthouse, only $12 per day. Great place to stay for backpackers.

• France, Male, 31-40
22nd Apr 2016

I had a great time staying here. The Owner and his family are all really personable and helpful. For example, one morning I had to go to the hospital early and the staff-driver brought me in his tuktuk and waited for me and he didn't even expect payment. They were a great introduction to the kind and welcoming nature of most Cambodians. Thank you Mr.Leng for your great hospitality.

• China, Male, 25-30
4th Apr 2016

Excellent and smooth check in, the welcome drink was so good after the hot ride from the airport. Loved the free pickup service, Wifi, and breakfast. Good location, It’s easy to the night market and pub street and yet away from the hustle and bustle. The rooms were nice and clean. The hotel helped us with the temple tours and it all went off smoothly. Really charming place in Siem Reap and nice homestay with great value for money!!