Palm Hostel Reviews

Hanivim Street 6, Jerusalem, Israel

I loved the included breakfast and free coffee tea to pick me up in the afternoons. A cramped single but the location makes it worth it.

Very basic room, pleasent common area and very good breakfast included. Right next to Damascus Gate which makes trips to old town easy but also mornings loud. Wifi didn't reach my room, but worked fine in common area.

Amazing hostel ! We are 4 French students and we stayed 2 nights in this hostel, we really liked it. The location is amazing, 2minutes walking from the Old Jerusalem. The staff is excellent. The breakfast was not included, but the owner offered us the breakfast on the second morning, really nice! We stayed in the 6 beds dorm, quite big. However, we only had a blanket without sheets. The price is quite cheap. Excellent wifi. We definitely recommend this place!

A cheap spot in a good location. The breakfast could be added and was great, but the room was dark, the beds old and the blankets thin and old. The bathroom was a joke.

Really good breakfast of fresh pita and mezze!

As a budget hostel this was good. The staff were excellent, the location superb and the Wi-Fi worked well. I liked the breakfasts. The only negative was the toilet which I had to clean myself every day for five days.

It was OK, I didn't really like the showers. they were slightly goppin'.

A nice and central hostel in Jerusalem. It was clean and nice. However, the bathrooms were old and in need of restoration - is a toilet seat too much to ask for? And the kitchen was not very well equipped. It's a nice place if all you need is I be close to everything and a bed to sleep in.

• 8th Mar 2015
  • Denmark

We went with my gf to a private room with shared wc. It was very dirty amd the bed wasn't actually a bed... location is perfect for visiting the old city, but the rest of it doesn't worth it for couple travel. If you bavkpack with friends value/price can be ok (its cheap). The guy at the reception was realy kind and helpful.

• 6th Mar 2015
  • Argentina

The guy tried to trick me.Not appreciated at all. Okay hostel.

i really love the time and the people here! So kindly and very friendly. You get help and everytime nice talks! i will come back, for sure!

• 3rd Mar 2015

i really enjoyed staying in the new palm hostel, the amosphere is great, the staff-BEST and it's 1 minute form the damascus gate and just in front is the bus station, stay in this hostel you won't regret it

Mahmoud and Alex are not only amazing hosts, but amazing people! We have stayed at Palm Hostel numerous times now and always feel so welcome and in the best of hands. The hostel is in an excellence location, just out front of the Damascus Gate and major bus and tram stations. The breakfast is delicious and all facilities clean. I am very excited to return to this hostel!

• 1st Mar 2015

Nice people, amazing location, fun socializing area. Overall good experience.

• 21st Feb 2015

Fantastic location, great helpful staff plus lovely breakfast, definitely will come back again

The family running the hostel is definitely not friendly. Specially the old guy. Cleanliness is nothing you should expect. Room to the street is pretty loud and really cold (february)?. We checked out earlier and went to a more expensive place although we had to pay double. Best decision for a long time. It is cheap and location good though. If you don't mind anything mentioned before this is your place.

• 19th Feb 2015

Palm Hostel is without doubt one of the best hostel's I've stayed in. Other than the fantastic location and great facilities, Mahmoud and Alex made me feel so welcome and so at home! They are both so knowledgeable about the area, suggesting great eating places and sight seeing destinations! The hostel is beautiful, nice clean rooms, and has such a warm feel to it with great people always around. Will definitely be back again!

• 19th Feb 2015

Mahoon and Alex were terrific hosts. The breakfast buffet was astoundingly delicious.

• 18th Feb 2015

Great staff, helpful and accomodating. no bed sheets, just bring your sleeping bad you'll be ok. Great location, just outside Damascus Gate.

very small rooms, but staf is nice, if u only need to sleep than its ok...

« first « Prev 1 2 3