Palm Hostel Reviews

Hanivim Street 6, Jerusalem, Israel

Thy upgraded my room for me at no charge which was very nice. I think if they have a goal of more western travelers the cleanliness of the place would need to increase. Overall location is the best attribute and the worker Angela is very kind and helpful. I was glad I stayed.

• 7th Nov 2014
  • Couple, 41+

This is our second time staying here. The location is the best! It's right across the Damascus Gate and Tram stop only 5 stops away from downtown. They have breakfast every morning and the staff is very friendly. It has been renovated since I was there in May 2012 and It's looking good :). They will also do tour arrangements for you. If you don't need anything fancy and want a room to sleep after exploring all day, this is the hotel for you :). I will stay there again!

• 1st Nov 2014
  • Peru

Excellent value, service and TOP location. The big balcony outside is great for visual entertainment. We decided to stay in one of the private rooms. When it turned out the aircon didn't work properly we were very kindly shown another room. We saw this hostel earlier had some negative reviews, no idea what those people were expecting. Or maybe things have changed, because it was great to stay at Palm Hostel.

• 30th Oct 2014

We've had a great stay at Palm Hostel. It's a very large place, but they still manage to give it a nice and personal vibe. There's a chillout area near the dorms and another area with a big balcony near the private rooms. There's a buffet in the morning. The staff is very helpful. When we left for the airport really early they very kindly gave us a bag with breakfast to take. Jerusalem is quite costly to stay at, and Palm Hostel is the best value we've come accross. Highly recommended!

• 30th Oct 2014

the staff is very friendly and helped me with all my questions.

Do not expect too much: it is a good place to stay to explore Jerusalem's old city for a small budget.

1 2 3 Next » last »