Palm Lakefront Resort & Hostel Reviews

4840 W.Irlo Bronson Hwy 192, Kissimmee, Florida 34746, Orlando, USA

The stuff working was so unfriendly,disrespectful , racist, and annoying. He refused to keep my bags in luggage room before check in time and he didn't even come at check in time 3 pm, so my entire day was off cuz of him. The stuff has a very annoying dog that comes to bother me every time i cook, so when i asked him to keep the dog away he said to me "go eat outside", so the dog is well treated than the guest. bathroom was unclean and no soap. location is far from attractions to go by bus

Excellent hostel for the money. Disney world is 40 minutes away on a $2 bus, and you'll save money on food too because there's a big supermarket nearby. Staff are accommodating with awkward check in/check out times. Bring a padlock for the lockers in the room.

In the thick of tourism and adequate accomodations for overnight. Friendly staff, welcoming. Pure hostel, doesn't have the bells and whistles of some of the hotel type hostels, but clean and perfect for a traveler looking to rest.

I saw the staff has some problems with guests so many times. The room is very dirty!!!! They dont clean the room everyday. The room smells bad. There are spiders,cockroaches and bugs in my room. I dont recommend this place. And I dont want to come back for sure.

This guest arrived 1 day early without reservation. I gave her the same online rate as a courtesy. She complained that I was taxing her twice. I showed her 3 times in simple math the daily rate and state and hotel tax which I MUST collect. She said,"Online rate is tax included in rate". I said,"NO". Tax is NOT included in daily rate. I even showed her our tax collection policy. She got angry and walked away. Her room mates complained she left bathroom and sink messy with water everywhere.

it was a perfect place any one could ever have for this price..i mean i would have paid extra also.. super store is jus opposite..disney is reachable in 30 mins by public bus..($2 only) believe me, it is such a beautiful place as it has a lake in its back yard, i relaxed for a day and did 5 theme parks in 6 days in orlando..i kept on extending my stay..hehe the host is also very helpful and knowledgeable.. in short..very nice place to be at..perfect !! you will have a great time...for sure

• 23rd Sep 2014
  • India

The hostel is organized and the staff is helpful. The only thing is about the cleaness. It is very dirty.

It was good fun and a nice break from the hustle and bustle. Good relaxing fun.

The backyard and view of the lake is stunning! Cool Dude Aaron, the manager and sweet Tiffany, the hostel guard dog bend over backwards to make this a memorable experience. Something for everyone - either relaxing in the pool, picnic area and pier or off to Disney World - only 10 minutes away. Shopping heaven with Super Walmart, Target, supermarkets, dining and many specialty stores within walking distance. I fell so in love with the homey atmosphere that I extended my stay!

If you like theme parks, just buy the shuttle bus transportation. It's cost you $20. But You can save your time, only takes 30 minutes to the disney or universal park, so you can enjoy until close time parks. Instead of bus takes 1-2 hours to the parks and the last bus is 10.45 from parks. They dont clean the room everyday. But for budget hostel, this hotel still good since they have near bus station and good back outdoor view. They have swimming pool too. Enjoy your holiday :)

• 6th Aug 2014
  • Indonesia

This hostel has great potential but I think they need more staff in order to make that happen! Staff was friendly and Tiffany the dog was gorgeous my room was nice only let down was the bathroom

The staff was very accommodating and the guests were endearing. I had no worries while at this hostel and return when in the Orlando area. Security was not an issue.

• 28th Jun 2014

had booked for 5 nights and ended up checking out after one night. spend the extra money and stay elsewhere.

Its different but I have to say, this is one of the most fun places I have stayed in, with a good mix of visitors passing through and long term residents. Good location for Disney, Universal and the aiport (all within 20-30min drive). Close to supermarket (Publix). Aaron and Tiffany are fabulous :o) would definitely stay here again.

• 23rd Jun 2014

They provide a good internet connection, lockers (bring your own lock), clean sheets and towels. A big supermarket across the street, good (free) parking space and access to buses. Only two sockets in a room for 6 people. Could be cleaner. Kind of old. Big kitchen and social space, but kind of stuffy

A good base if your going to the themeparks, a bit far out to see anything else in the area but with a good kitchen and easy access to a supermarket. Lots of long term people.

I stayed there 2 night to visit Kennedy Space Center because it seems to be the only hostel in Orlando. The buildings are quite old but if you go there just for having a bed and a shower it's really okay. The price is excellent and so it's a really good deal. Due to the weather I didn't use the garden/pool, but when there's sun they are surely quite nice. The staff was really very friendly, I asked for the way and tickets and he helped me. Only the kitchen is a little run-down (oven broken) :(

• 31st May 2014

It is nothing like the photos you see on internet. The pool is green and dirty. Actually is like the staff dont care about having a good place for people to stay there...absolutely desappointed

• 30th May 2014
  • Colombia

This guest was a NO SHOW.

It was a nice place especially considering the price. I would go there again.

Was supposed to check in at 3. Member of staff didnt turn up to check me in till 7:30... Facilities could have been awesome but overall everything was pretty rundown and all needed revamping. Location was great if you're visiting disneyworld, but for anything else it requires many changes of bus and quite a lot of time if you dont have a car. Close to shops and restaurants though. Price was good too. Were quite a few near permanent residents who were all quite odd and brought the atmosphere down

Loved it. Really liked the lake behind and the fact that every amusement park was at 20 or 30 minutes from hotel Cheap, but it really feels like the owner is happy there :)