Palm Lakefront Resort & Hostel Reviews

4840 W.Irlo Bronson Hwy 192, Kissimmee, Florida 34746, Orlando, USA

First of all the price is bery cheap . But the staff is wired. Sometimes he is good Sometmea he is awful. if you want to go there be careful. I fellt very bad about staff.

• 21st Mar 2015
  • South Korea

The manager was really friendly and helpful. The experience overall was good.

The receptionist was not really good mannerd. The kitchen they provide was messy and smelly even though they did NOT allow cooking any oil-based food. Dormitory rooms were short on outlets so I had to struggle to charge my phone everytime before I go to bed. There were no personal lights near the beds, which makes people depend on the little lights from their phone at night. Overall, the service and the accomodation was pretty bad.

• 16th Mar 2015
  • South Korea

Nice staff with a very cute dog. Good location.

There is no one at the front desk until 8am, which is terrible. In the day last day, some cops showed up. Something happened there. The towels and sheets are not very well clean.

• 15th Mar 2015

Nice atmosphere althought the cleaness is not so good. Great location since it's next to a supermarket and target. If you wanna go to disneyland there's a bus station nearby either to go and come back. There's also a shutter to Universal. These facilities made my staying even cheapier

• 15th Mar 2015

The trip from Orlando International Airport via Lynx was rather long (approximately 2.5 hours), requiring 2 transfers. The keycard lock on my door was not working, so the room was left unlocked. Fortunately, nothing was missing at the end of my stay. The location is great if you are planning to visit Disney, which is 45 minutes by bus. There are a number of places to eat and a grocery within walking. Overall the value was excellent. If travelling to the airport, the shuttle is the best value.

• 13th Mar 2015

I was reserving private room they give me room in 6 bed room they didn't change it till the end on the day. The location very very far away from the city And the main attraction you need to tak taxi which is 25$ at least each way to the disney land The officie is empty almost every time If you need to check in or ask some one You need to wait and wait and wait Till you see some one caming to answer you. The towels are dirty Suggestions chose any others hotel or places

We are public bus accessible to all the theme parks including all of Disney. The bus stop is just 50 meters from our hostel. The cost is only $2.00 with FREE 90 minute transfer. Takes only 28 minutes bus ride to Magic Kingdom. I gave him public bus instructions to all the parks. He chose the Taxi option instead. Our check intime is anytime after 3pm but he arrived way before check in time. Since we were full to capacity we could not check him in earlier than 3pm.

Excellent! This place is bang on the money in terms of location as at 7:30 every morning a bus or several buses pass by taking you to all points of any significance, here we’re talking Disneyland, Universal Studios, Kennedy Space Centre, into Orlando itself plus the likes of SeaWorld and more besides. Good value. Great links. Safe, comfortable. Rooms are big enough, comprising of eight beds and are all ensuite with the sink outside the ensuite. Showers are hot, or cold plus the Air-con works.

• 11th Mar 2015

They have a piano!!! Sammy the worker is really friendly! Had a blast and was good value for money. The pool was a little dirty and the lobby was not open 24/7, besides that no complaints

I arrived in the morning and hoped I can leave my backpack there before check-in (the hostel is pretty far from everything and it wouldn't make sense to come back there in the middle of the day). There was no one at the reception, manager on the phone was rude and unhelpful, he even refused to come to the reception (I wanted to ask advice how to get to places). It's a cheap place, but I would rather pay a little more for a normal and polite service. My worst experience with hostel staff so far.

The guest arrived at the busiest time of the year, DAYTONA 500 in which everywhere sold out. All our luggage storage was full to capacity and he arrived early in the morning to check in. I told him to come back after 3pm to check in and we dont have any space for him to store his luggage. He got upset and demanded us to store his luggage. I said, 'Sorry, We do not have any space please come back after 3pm and we will be happy to check him in. He got upset and left. He came back and stayed.

Very friendly staff and a great location.

Do not stay here! This is not a traditional hostel. Staff was rude and unhelpful. Sketchy area. I left early.

• 17th Feb 2015

Aaaron is a nice guy, the property is located in a border of a lake and should be a very nice stay in summer. The property has also a hostel atmosphere which is not very common in USA, mainly in Orlando. Recommended!

The Hostel is pretty far away from Downtown Orlando and also Universal Studios is more than 30min away

• 14th Feb 2015

Very dirty and run down motel converted to hostel. Needs many upgrades and regular cleaning. Mattresses very old and nasty. Avoid and spend the extra money if you can.

Taking a cab is the only reasonable way to get to Universal Studios. I was lucky to share the costs with another girl, but when you are traveling alone the cab might be too expensive. It doesn't really have hostel feeling, but the owner is really friendly. I arrived earlier than check-in time, but I couldn't come to the hostel to leave my luggage there, so I spend the time sitting at the train station. When I arrived at the check-in time I didn't even get a key right away. That's just bad!

Before I got there I didn't really expect anything but a bed and a shower! I was in the ladies dorm, so there were eight bunk beds which were decent, a bathroom with everything you needed and, to my confusion, only 6 lockers! In the house you have access to a kitchen, TV, Computers (that is to say one, because the other is out of order) and some sort of music room in the back. If you go behind the house you'll find a very beautiful place at the lake and a pool! Though, most is dirty and old!!!

• 1st Feb 2015

The staff was super friendly !

• 1st Feb 2015

The worst hostel i've ever stayed at. Very dirty and the receptionist was not neither helpful or kind. I DON'T recommend this place to anyone.

• 24th Jan 2015