Palm Tree Hostel Medellin Reviews

Carrera 67 N� 48 D-63, Barrio Suramericana, Medellin, Colombia

Palm hostel is a great hostel with a good location. Close to the historical centre but away from the hustle and bustle and the touristy area of El poblado. The vibe is quiet subdued and didn't really meet anyone in the 3 nights I was there. But don't let this change your opinion of the place. It is very safe and welcoming

I loved the hostel for it's location....far away from El Poblado (about a 10 minute taxi-ride from the hostel). It's right next to a huge supermarket and a couple of blocks from the metro Suramericana. It's a great place to socialize, but luckily no party hostel. Staff is very knowledgable. Only setback: my dorm was really crammed in. One bunk bed less would bring a lot more comfort + space for luggage. It's always a shame when privates are amazing and dorms just crammed in with little comfort.

Very friendly people here.

Super friendly staff that gave me a tour as soon as I checked in of the facilities and showed me what I could do around Medellin in Colombia.

• 24th Jun 2015

We stayed four nights here. The staff were friendly and tried to help as much as they could, we speak little Spanish so they tried their best at English. They organised the Pablo Escobar tour for us and showed us how to use the metro so that was aboslutly great! It meant we could get where ever we wanted. The hostel is clean. We had a six dorm all to ourselves, with ensuite! The kitchen is usually dirty but manageable. It is a very quiet hostel. So preferable for people who don't want to party.

Basic hostel. Not a ton of atmosphere but good internet and kitchen facilities. They have tiny lockers near reception that probably wouldn't fit a computer but at least they are available. Great location near the metro. Nice staff.

Kind regards in the name of staff Palm Tree . Thank you very much for your comment and recommendations are very important to us, Thanks for take a few minutes of your time to share your experience at our hostel. We hope to return soon to Medellin, Colombia

The staff here were SUPER helpful and friendly. I felt at home right away. Nice, clean, comfortable rooms and a relaxing atmosphere. Walking distance to many things. Definitely recommend!