Palmers Lodge - Hillspring at Willesden Green Reviews

233 Willesden Lane, London, London, England

The hostel is a bit out of central London. It took almost an hour on the tube to get to Euston station. As the hostel was quiet there wasn't much atmosphere. Bar needs to be open in the day. Very clean however and good value for money for a private room.

I always use this hostel. Atomosphe is nice the reason why I always hearing The bird song every time here. Staffs are very nice and friendly, but only night Time shift staffs are not good service. Hopefully, shouldn't hire smoking person night time shift. because during their smoking time, they are escape from Front section, so we push the luggage area button, They are not answer!! there! We have to wait for a long time. This is annoying!!

Staff were friendly and helpful, nice bar and common area to unwind with big comfy couches and a snooker table, the rooms were basic but clean and the bed was comfortable. No curtains in the 4 bed female dorm but not needed due to the room layout. if I was to come back to London I would probably stay closer in as the extra 15 minutes on the tube to get into central London adds up, but there is a bus stop opposite and 6 minute walk to the station. Other guests were friendly and respectful

• 29th Jun 2015

The location isn't very convenient if you'd like to spend most of your time in/near central London. Kind of a creepy area to be walking around alone at night. Other than that, no complaints!

Was only here for a single night, but the vibes were good and the staff were really nice. They let me hang around after I checked out so I didn't have to go to the airport really early which was nice! Would stay here again, even though the location isn't quite ideal. That being said, it's only a short tube to the city.

Enjoyed our stay! Staff was very friendly. Rooms are simple but okay. Clean showers and toilets.Very good value for money! Will definitely come back!

the showers are uncomfortable and the kitchen needs to be upgraded. also there should be an air conditioner in the rooms. everything else is fine

Good breakfast (croissant, toast, jams, coffees) safe location, friendly staff, and comfortable beds. This was great place to stay at and we'll hopefully be staying the next time around.

• 20th Jun 2015

At least 10-15 walk from Willesdon Green station depending on how many bags you have... Nice room (4 person). Good clean showers and toilets. Bar and lounges good size... Breakfast not worth going too. Bar food (dinner good).

• 20th Jun 2015

Very nice! Absolutely worth the money I paid for the two nights - the room was way better than I expected. Staff was also very nice and helpful. Recommended!

located in north London close to a tube station, about a half hour on the tube to get to Central London. bar/common room area very nice. very small kitchen for public use. rooms large with sturdy and comfortable beds. staff helpful

very clean, basic breakfast, friendly staff, bus stop just opposite, tube 5 min walk, my room didn't have bed curtains as expected

You really have to pay more attention to the guests. I asked for another bed but the person who was at the reception at that time didn't behave as expected. She didn't even tried to attend my solicitude. The bathrooms are not comfortable and there aren't enough sockets so we could charge our phones. In general, it wasn't worth the price.

First time staying in a hostel. As a solo traveller the large dorms were a bit intimidating, but I didn't feel unsafe. The locker room was secure and the hostel is gated off. Great directions on how to get there and easy to see London once you've mastered the tube. The staff were kind and very helpful. Lounge was a nice quiet area to plan and work using the WiFi. The other guests were very polite and quiet once it started getting dark.

The hostel provides a great environment for someone who's staying alone. Not only the staff but the guests are friendly as well which makes it further more comfortable.

• 14th Jun 2015
  • India

rooms are on the smaller side, but staff was really great and was able to get us theatre tickets day of, for really great prices!

Very friendly place and staff were very good.

• 13th Jun 2015

Loved the outside seating area, peaceful location, friendly staff. The room was great, I liked the fact that the lockers could be locked with room card and lots of space around the bed to put things.

This is a great hostel. Great beds, great showers. People are nice. Is really near to a train station, the bar is amazing and is easy to met new people!

I thought it was a very good low budget hostel, that was clean, secure & well located. It had everything I needed including free use of a pc

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7