8.5
Fabulous 4,884 Total Reviews
8.5
Fabulous 4,884 Total Reviews
Palmers Lodge - Hillspring at Willesden Green Located at 233 Willesden Lane, London, London.
England
London NW2 5RP 233 Willesden Lane, London
85% 4884
51.5464150 -0.2185463
    Rooms available

• USA, Male, 25-30
13th Jan 2017

I arrive very early morning after a very long flight, the receptionist was very helpful and went out of her way to find me a room that I could check in immediately. She even gave me a free upgrade to a less crowded room so I could sleep. There was even free breakfast included so I was a happy traveler! I had an amazing experience and I would surely stay there again. The wifi only worked in the lobbies and lounges but that worked for me as It was right next to the coffee and tea.

• Romania, Female, 25-30
10th Jan 2017

Very nice place to stay.clean ,affordable and the staff is great...

• England, Female, 41+
8th Jan 2017

Palmers Lodge - Hillspring at Willesden Green is great in all respects. However, the lower ground dormitory has a very strong odour. It is essential that the stale air is allowed to escape and to let fresh air enter daily. Otherwise, there is the danger of spreading disease and is also unbearable to be in. I do not know whether the windows can still be opened but they should be able to be. The exhaust fan next to my bunk did not work and are inadequate for the space anyway.

3rd Jan 2017

great sleep, fine breakfast, first class hostel

• Scotland, Male, 18-24
1st Jan 2017

Could do with more Breakfast options!

• England, Female, 18-24
31st Dec 2016

Such a lovely place to stay, and an easy walk from the Willesden Green station. Definitely recommend.

• USA, Mixed Group, 25-30
30th Dec 2016

Definitely worth the money! I was with a group of 4 and everyone felt that the place was safe, fun, and clean. The staff could have been more welcoming and helpful and there would be more to do if you stayed closer to city center, but then price comes into play... Overall, great experience!

• India, Female, 25-30
30th Dec 2016

I didn't know what to expect as this was my first hostel stay. I was pleasantly surprised by how well it turned out! They have really thought of travelers' basic needs and integrated them well. Would definitely recommend to all my friends. The only drawback with the location is that the nearest tube station doesn't have lifts if you are carrying heavy luggage. Also, I'm not sure if the hostel is accessible to people with disabilities.

• France, Female, 18-24
29th Dec 2016

C'est un très joli endroit dans un quartier très charmant il est très simple d'aller rejoindre le métro et les bus qui sont très bien desservi. Les chambres sont très confortables les lieux communs aussi très cosy le personnel est très sympa et à votre disposition tout est très bien organisé par rapport qualité prix imbattable pour Londres

27th Dec 2016

This is a lovely hostel. I return here every time I am in London and it has never disappointed me. I also like the fact that the beds in the larger rooms have curtains around them and little reading lights so that you can have privacy if you want it.