Palmers Lodge - Hillspring at Willesden Green Reviews

233 Willesden Lane, London, London, England

This was the first hostel we ever stayed at. we shared a room with 10 people and I felt like we had plenty of privacy.

• 30th Aug 2015

Friendly staff, comfy bed and everywhere amazingly clean!

Always love staying at one of your hostels :)

Great hostel. Keep it up!

• 27th Aug 2015
  • Spain

All good , staff fantastic very helpful, but 22 people in one room to many, difficult to sleep,

• 23rd Aug 2015

I rated the location so low because it is a little outside main London. However, all the quintessential London sights are easily reachable via the tube. The staff were extremely friendly and always ready to recommend things to do and see. The food was great and the hostel bar was an immense pleasure. Definitely worth staying.

Had a great stay, staff were friendly and accommodating. The hostel was very clean and good value for money, and the wifi worked well. The only thing I would change was that coffee and tea weren't included with breakfast, and finding British change to work the coffee machine was tough the first day. Other than that it was excellent.

• 17th Aug 2015

I was stay there for one month. Atomisphere was nice and calm and some staffs were nice! But I would like to know one thing! Why does so differen someone can stay for 2 or 3 months ?? I found out during I stayed there. Some person told me. They stayed there for 2 months. They could stay for 2 or 3 months. Even 18 years French facker stay there still, why does this hostel allow her? Even Staffs knew it . Is this hostel recomen her to customers??

I enjoyed my stay. The bunkbeds being with curtains was a bit disconcerting though

it was a pretty nice place to stay. I wish it was closer to a Tube station though.

Very clean and secure hostel , perfect for a woman traveling alone. Loved the bunk beds with curtains. The staff was welcoming too. Great stay!

Really nice and clean hostel with friendly staff.

• 12th Aug 2015

The most discussing and unprofessional place I have ever seen. Do NOT go! Ps it is far from center city

• 11th Aug 2015

Internet didn't work in the rooms, too few showers but all in a nice place

a very positive experience. spacious, large hostel not like the others. many space, very clean toilets and a great showers. big canteen and patio. close to the willesden green metro station. nice green area. definitely recommended.

Breakfast is good but mostly bread based. You can top up if you want protein with your breakfast. I stayed in the private ensuite where the shower pressure was a little strong but it was clean so it's all good.

• 5th Aug 2015

Every member of a staff was friendly and helpful during all the time. Breakfasts tasty. All the atmosphere of Palmers Lodge is very friendly. Guess you moght like it there.

• 4th Aug 2015
  • Czech Republic

It seems they didn't clean the dorms on a daily basis. The floor under the bed was littered with paper and empty bags of crisps for the 2 nights I spent there and the light bulb in the bunk also remained broken. Poor ventilation in the dorms, considering 20 something people in there. Lockers were small even for small suitcase (the kinds you carry with you in the air plane). Door to the dorm should be made so as to close more silently.

• Portugal

I stayed for a few days with my parents and brother and the hostel was great. The staff was always helpful and friendly, the rooms and toilet were clean and tidy and a basic breakfast was included. I know how difficult is to find a not too expensive accomodation in London so I will be recommending this hostel in the future.

• Spain

There was a really nice service and atmosphere. Everyone was really kind and patientpatient -in case of really everey kind of question!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7