Palmers Lodge - Hillspring at Willesden Green Reviews

233 Willesden Lane, London, London, England

Very pleasant and helpful staff. I enjoyed my stay and am going back. Felt very safe and secure.

The service is not bad but the price is high considering that shared rooms are very small, need to keep all properties packed in the small available box, very few space to move in the multiple-people rooms. Breakfast should have more variety of foods.

• 25th Oct 2014

Great find, lovely decor and friendly staff.

• 24th Oct 2014
  • Bermuda

Good bedroom with lots of privacy and comfortable quiet beds,

I liked this hostel, it was clean and had all the facilities you need. The only problem was the location, too far away from the centre.

• 18th Oct 2014
  • Chile

Good beds with privacy curtains clean showers that need more ventilation the windows located under the deck should be saled and double glased : very noisy

This hostel, relatively close to the Tube and not too many stops from sights, activities, restaurants, etc., is nonetheless a bit of a bummer for being in an out-of-the way residential area. The building and facilities are all a bit dark and worn-out. The rooms while generally clean, are kind of cavernous and the clientele can be a bit shady.

The front desk staff was very helpful and friendly, and the hostel itself was great. The rooms had everything and the atmosphere was great. I met a lot of people disappointed with the distance away from city center, but it didn't bother me at all.

Palmers Lodge treated me better than well! I really enjoyed my stay. The staff and the atmosphere in the hostel is great. The location is peaceful and you can find the place near the tube station and with many bus stops nearby so moving around is rather easy. The beds are comfortable and even when not staying in a single room they offer you privacy and sweet dreams. Thank you so much guys, stay awesome! ♥

• 17th Oct 2014
  • Finland

I liked that there were many bathroom facilities and they were cleaned regularly - it was quite a hygienic feeling. Beds in 10-bed-rooms have curtains which is quite practical, offers privacy. My room was in the bacement, therefore ventillation was not so effective. However, the room was more spacious than as usual, and the furniture was relatively new and practical. Paying by debit card comes with an extra fee - dislike. All in all, I think the value for your money is quite okay here.

I stayed 4 nights at this hostel including weekend and changed room three times ( but I knew it before booking), 2 rooms of 4 and one of 10 people. Despite the fact that the hostel was fully booked the hostel was a very quite, very clean and the staff was very helpful and friendly all of them could speak several languages. £20 per night is very cheap for London, the tube station was just 5 minutes walk away.

• 16th Oct 2014

Big dormitories, can get noisy... Often big busses bringing groups for the night : not really respectful or friendly with others who came alone. Older clients than an average backpack. A bit far from the train station if rainy day Great facilities (restaurant, bar, internet, power point, lockers...) Clean and well maintained

This is my first time in staying in a hostel just trying to experience it first hand since i being an owner myself of a hostel in my country namely 1 River Central and Stone House. I certainly enjoyed the place. If you are young adventurous and would like to meet other backpacker then this is the place to be. the place might not be in the city centre but it is close to the TUBE station and the nightly bus is just in front of the Hostel. So if you plan to go out at night no problem .

• 14th Oct 2014
  • Philippines

They cleaned the bathrooms and floors very well but with a kind of bleach and the smell I didn't like. When I was there there were a lot of groups of students, so very noisy. If you look for a small and intimate hostel this hostel will not the one you would like to stay

Nice place!

Excellent atmosphere, staff are very kind and attentive! If I have to come back to London I already know where I will stay!!

• 11th Oct 2014

Very very dirty. Needs a thorough cleaning and the location of some rooms - ie., the dingy basement under the stairwell is just ridiuclous.

Very friendly place. Have stayed there a couple of times. Definitely I recomend the place.

• 10th Oct 2014
  • Poland

Great for school trips not so much for backpackers.

perfect location for a trip to wembley, both wembley park and willdens green on same jubilee underground line

• 9th Oct 2014