Palmers Lodge - Hillspring at Willesden Green Reviews

233 Willesden Lane, London, London, England

Internet didn't work in the rooms, too few showers but all in a nice place

a very positive experience. spacious, large hostel not like the others. many space, very clean toilets and a great showers. big canteen and patio. close to the willesden green metro station. nice green area. definitely recommended.

Breakfast is good but mostly bread based. You can top up if you want protein with your breakfast. I stayed in the private ensuite where the shower pressure was a little strong but it was clean so it's all good.

• 5th Aug 2015

We really enjoyed our stay at Palmers Lodge. The room: A little small, but still okay. It was clean and the beds were really comfortable. Bathroom: Clean, too. Location: Good, not too far from the tube and bussation. Shops were there as well. Breakfast: Was okay, we weren't starving, but could have been better.

• 4th Aug 2015

Every member of a staff was friendly and helpful during all the time. Breakfasts tasty. All the atmosphere of Palmers Lodge is very friendly. Guess you moght like it there.

It seems they didn't clean the dorms on a daily basis. The floor under the bed was littered with paper and empty bags of crisps for the 2 nights I spent there and the light bulb in the bunk also remained broken. Poor ventilation in the dorms, considering 20 something people in there. Lockers were small even for small suitcase (the kinds you carry with you in the air plane). Door to the dorm should be made so as to close more silently.

• Portugal

Thank you for your feedback, we always value the opinion of our guests. The dorms do get cleaned on a daily basis at midday. The bed area gets clean every time a guest leaves, so that's probably why the housekeepers didn't check under your bed during your stay. The lockers are not meant for a suitcase, mostly just for valuables. But they are quite wide, just no too high. So you can actually empty the suitcase and everything will fit in it :) Thank you for choosing us. Kind regards.

I stayed for a few days with my parents and brother and the hostel was great. The staff was always helpful and friendly, the rooms and toilet were clean and tidy and a basic breakfast was included. I know how difficult is to find a not too expensive accomodation in London so I will be recommending this hostel in the future.

• Spain

Thank you for choosing us and the kind words! Hope to see you and your family again!! :)

There was a really nice service and atmosphere. Everyone was really kind and patientpatient -in case of really everey kind of question!

• 3rd Aug 2015

Thank you for your feedback and the kind words! Glad we could help :) See you soon!!!

No A/C in the rooms. Fix the taps, water temp was near impossible to adjust.

I thought it was good would stay there again if I was up that way.

• 29th Jul 2015

Thought the hostel was very clean (bedrooms and bathrooms). Enjoyed the free breakfast and felt that the staff were very helpful. We all enjoyed our stay and have said we would stay here again.

Nice hostel, nice people.

• 24th Jul 2015
  • Czech Republic

The atmosphere is very nice and quiet...I stayed in a 14 beds dormitory but it was good...showers are big enough and clean. Breakfast is ok! The price is excellent...the tube is not that far. Price vs quality: excellent! Thank u to the staff for their helpfulness. Monica fassetta from Italy

• 23rd Jul 2015

It is a good atmosphere, clean, tidy and organised place. The facilities are good as well. The staffs are very helpful. It is a good private room with lockers. There are kitchen, bar, balcony, wifi and simple breakfast. The only problem was the fridge because there is just one fridge which was so full and without enough space. Anyway, it is a good place to stay in London and I recommend it.

rooms were really hot with no fans or aircon and the dinners were pretty basic. hamburgers only has patty and sauce. all other aspects were good value.

My friend and me (aged 27 and 24 at time of travel) really enjoyed our stay at Palmers Lodge Hillspring. The location is good and zone 1 can be reached in minutes via the Jubilee line. The room was clean and nice. The only thing that bothered us a little was that there were onlyfew socket available and none of them near the upper beds. Staff was really nice and helpful!

• 17th Jul 2015

I had a great me at Palmers Lodge. The staff was friendly, the bedrooms are very nice. Even in bigger bedrooms you have enough space for your own and the bathrooms are really clean. All in all it is a great place to stay at and you meet a lot of interesting people there.

• 16th Jul 2015

Very impressed with all aspects of this accommodation. It exceeded my expectations. I will definitely be coming back!

• 16th Jul 2015
  • Wales

Great hostel, very clean with comfy beds. I especially appreciated the privacy curtains on the beds & the hairdryers in the ladies bathroom. Close to the city, but in a quiet area where you can get a good nights sleep.

Not enough computers for guests to use Ensuite bathrooms in some dorms are too small They charge you extra is you pay for your stay with a card - unbelievable! Breakfast is very good.