Palmers Lodge - Hillspring at Willesden Green Reviews

233 Willesden Lane, London, London, England

great hostel

The stay was great! Your staff including the receptionists and Dennis in the restaurant were so nice and really helpful.

• 30th May 2015

Best hostel I've ever stayed at. Everything was really clean, they cleaned the bathrooms every 5 hours and the staff was very friendly. I only used the same shower but it had amazing water pressure. The breakfast is only toast and cereal so some people might not like that but since that's what I normally eat anyway I was perfectly happy.

Need better ventilation in the bath rm & sleeping area. Need more counter space, hooks in the bath rm.

Excellent hostel. Immaculately clean (seriously the cleaning staff were constantly going). In a pretty nice neighborhood a few minutes away from the subway. I found it alone at 2am. A bit out of the city but not super far, best if you plan to pack up and stay in the city all day. The dorm I was in did have curtains and lights in each bunk. In the evening, the burgers you can buy from the bar are excellent. A really nice option if you're hungry in the evening or didn't find dinner in town.

Great location - 10 mins walk from tube station and the surrounding area was nice. The hostel itself was welcoming, nice staff, plenty going on and leaflets advertising what to do in London. Our room was nice - very clean and we had everything we needed. Felt safe and felt at home :-)

• 26th May 2015