Palmers Lodge - Hillspring at Willesden Green Reviews

233 Willesden Lane, London, London, England

Era la prima volta nella mia vita che alloggiavo in un ostello Mi aspettavo ragazzini urlanti e scarsa pulizia, invece sono rimasta molto molto soddisfatta. Pulizia e sicurezza massime, tranquillità, educazione, servizio educato e presente. Mi sono trovata benissimo anche se solo per una notte. E' molto meglo un ostello di alta categoria piuttosto che un albergo con i ratti per terra! Consigliatissimo

• 23rd Dec 2014

Nice place and friendly staff. Wish the bar stayed open later and there was a few more options on the breakfast.

• 20th Dec 2014
  • Mixed Group, 41+

The breakfast on offer was misleadingly basic.

• 19th Dec 2014

Very good hostel- easy to get to and clean, well equipped facilities. The staff at the front desk could have been more friendly, however.

Banheiro dos quartos muito pequeno, chega a incomodar pelo tamanho, mal cabe uma pessoa.

I was very pleased in general. Just one thing the smell of bleach was at times too strong.

It is a very fine hostel. Excellent value for money. The staff are welcoming and helpful. The atmosphere is relaxing and cool. I have stayed in this hostel a few times and in this occasion I would like to mention that the Breakfast Chef is a brilliant member of the staff and so is his team. He certainly deserves recognition for all his good work if not extra bonus! Hoping that this comment gets to the right boss. ;-) Thank you for such a nice time here. Merry Christmas.

except from the groups of 100 teenagers that bother at breakfast or lunch time in the kitchen, everything is excellent ! staff is extraordinary and can become real friends, they help in all senses ... I had a gorgeous stay !!! I would always come back :)

I absolutely loved staying here. Super clean, safe, and secure. It's about a 20 minute trek to central tho, that's the only minor dislike. However, if you don't mind taking the tube then it's perfect! Loved the clean rooms and the free breakfast in the morning.

Excellent hostel - one of the best I've stayed so far. It offers a simple but nice breakfast, free coffee/tea/drinking water, clean bathrooms and showers, free lockers in the room, a decent location, and a really pleasant staff. The bed was comfortable enough. I'll probably go there again next time I'm in London. Great value for money - Definitely recommend.

The facilities are very clean. I loved how you could get a clean towel every day. It is a bit out of the way, however. My friend and I (two young women) had a scary experience with a man in a truck following us down the street outside, and when we told the hostel staff they were extremely unhelpful- they didn't even know how to call the police to report it!!

I booked 7 days at this hostel, and after 36 hours of transit I was quite unimpressed with the level of customer service I received when i arrived. I was early for check in, and the girl at reception was quite rude and unhelpful in helping me store my luggage. So I left and found my way to Clink 78 in Kings Cross (which was awesome). Location was quite far out of town, and the directions I received in the email were wrong. I wouldn't recommend.

I have stayed in a 14 female dorm and it is a nice spacious and a modern room The beds are comfortable with its own light and curtains also a nice and clean duvet. The hotel facilities are very good and the atmosphere is relaxing. I also like the location, it is away from city noise but also not too far from many shops bars and restaurants.

This is a simple, pristinely clean hostel. The internet is super fast and available throughout. The beds are comfy, althought the mattresses are synthetic so they don't breath and you might find yourself waking up a little sweaty! More multi plugs in the rooms would help, some have them, some don't. The food is below average, thought the chef seems perfectly capable by the food that he makes for the managers! Some of the showers run hot and cold. Great value overall but lacks sparkle.

The stay was all in all excellent, the only minus was that we could only get cold water from the showers D:

I got a 10 person (mixed gender) dorm room, and the smell was horrific. Our room smelt like someone had left out french fries and ketchup for a month. Every time I walked in there I nearly puked. The location is average, the Tube is a really good transit system so it is easy to get from point A to B. The staff were really friendly and helpful, except for one receptionist who was just recently hired. She gave me the wrong directions for the tube when I was trying to get somewhere.

Todo genial, lo único es la ubicación, esta muy alejado del centro, nos costó encontrarlo, y eso supuso gastar más en transporte ya que esta en la zona 2.

• 28th Nov 2014
  • Spain

Great hostel..can't recomend highly enough!

• 28th Nov 2014

The way to the Hostel takes a bit from the City Centre, but it's worth the trip! The staff is very nice and helps whereever needed, the rooms are big enough, and the beds sleep awesome!

Bedding looks clean but I woke to find I was bitten during the night. Not a happy backpacker complained to staff was moved to my delight,but should I have paid for sleeping in a dirty bed I think not

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7