Palmers Lodge - Hillspring at Willesden Green Reviews

233 Willesden Lane, London, London, England

We (family 2+2) were fully satisfied. Thank you.

Facilities are great, but when I was there, everyone kept their curtain closed so you never knew if they were in and trying to sleep. I found this isolating. But the lounge was nice.

We had a wonderful stay. It was my first time staying at a hostel and I had some concerns about sharing showers and toilets in terms of hygiene. There was defenitely no need for those concerns. They were cleaned several times a day, it was spic and span! I would definitely stay at the Palmers Lodge again!

• 9th Apr 2014
  • Belgium

I love this hostel...great facilities...great people....great atmosphere!!! It's home...

• 6th Apr 2014

Stayed here before and I will keep coming back. It is clean, spatious, has all facilities one might need: free wifi, luggage storage, laundry room, free breakfast, nice showers, self catering kitchen and a pub. Location is not too bad: bus stop right outside takes you to Oxford St. In 40- 50 mins, underground at 5 mins walk - 20 mins to cental London on Jubilee line and plenty of shops within walking distance.

the room with 14 people is awful.. but we stay in another room with 4 beds and that's was really good.. but the room with 14 beds is not so safe and there are a lot of noise. The breakfast could be better.

très bien mais beaucoup trop de bruit

• 23rd Mar 2014

Pretty good hostel though a bit of a distance from Central London. The lack of a common area really makes this place feel a bit impersonal. Breakfast was pretty good, showers ok and security is good as well. Stay here if you want to get away from the hustle and bustle of London.

The dormitories are kind of too small for so many people. Rooms were cold; Breakfast was too repetitive; Staff is very kind, location is good and wi-fi worked well.

• 22nd Mar 2014
  • Portugal

The girl in the bar is not friendly

• 22nd Mar 2014
  • Mexico

The room was a little bit cold and not cleaned al all. Alright for the value for the money considering that is London.

• 21st Mar 2014
  • Chile

Un gran lugar, por el precio definitivamente es genial, me gusto mucho, aseado, personal amable.

• 21st Mar 2014
  • Colombia

Sobre las duchas, lo que no me gustó fue encontrar las ventanas abiertas cuando hacían apenas 2°C, obviamente las cerraba, pero el frío permanecía. Además salía muy poca agua. Y la luz iluminaba muy poco (al menos en la ducha #2). Tampoco me gustó que tuvieran una piel de un animal colgando en una pared de las escaleras.

• 20th Mar 2014
  • Chile

The only thing that I found a little bit sad is that I found a hairpin in my bed. But the stay was wonderfull.

Dear Guest Thank you for your review and feedback We are sorry to hear you have found a hairpin in your bed, let me assure you that all our beds sheets are completely clean when we use them, it must of fallen from the upper bed, We hope you will choose us again in the future. Kind regards Robert Stanca Manager

It's Clean, and they have a nice bar. Even though it's a nice neighborhood it's a little too far from the city centre.

Dear Guest Thank you for your feedback and review, Our hostel is only 20 min by tube from the city centre, for a big busy city like London this is really good time, if you take the bus it would take longer due to traffic. Despite this we hope you will choose us again in the future. Kind regards Robert Stanca Manager

Everything was fantastic except there is no heater in the rooms, l enjoyed my stay very well

Dear Guest Thank you for your review and feedback Our hostel has under floor heating this why you have not seen any heaters. We hope to see you again in the future. Kind regards Robert Stanca Manager

just come again - it's an excellent place

I thought overall this was a very great choice for me to stay. The lock on my storage cabinet had it's battery die and I couldn't remove my things until the utility man came, but other than that everything went perfectly. It was also conveniently located near the Willesden tube station. :)

• 14th Mar 2014

Dear Guest Thank you for your review and feedback We are happy to hear you have enjoyed your stay with us, apologies about the lock sometimes the batteries due run out but this is a 5 min fix, I hope you didn't have to wait to long. We hope to see you again in the future. Kind regards Robert Stanca Manager

Great hostel! Only down side is it's kind of out of the way of the city and the Wifi wasn't working. I loved the atmosphere of the place - very friendly, safe, and fun.

• 14th Mar 2014

Dear Guest Thank you for your feedback and review We are happy to hear you have enjoyed your stay with us, unfortunately our WiFi server has crashed during last week and we had to order a new on, this has now been installed and working 100%. We hope to see you again in the future. Kind regards Robert Stanca Manager

L'unica cosa positiva è la pulizia dei bagni e delle lenzuola. Per il resto consiglio di porre prezzi più onesti per una camerata femminile buia e priva di aereazione dichiarata da 12 letti quando invece ve ne sono 14, e di far lavorare uno staff più professionale e competente alla reception.

• 13th Mar 2014