8.7
Fabulous 12,474 Total Reviews
8.7
Fabulous 12,474 Total Reviews
Palmers Lodge - Swiss Cottage Located at 40 College Crescent, Swiss Cottage, London.
England

2nd Dec 2016

Very confortable stay!

• Wales, Male, 41+
2nd Dec 2016

It is a good haven for me when visiting London. The rooms are quiet and well insulated fro. The bustle and music in other parts of the hostel.

• England, Female, 41+
1st Dec 2016

Very clean (especially the bathrooms) with a universally friendly atmosphere. I really liked the fact that each bunk has privacy curtains, a reading light and an easliy accessible plug socket. I also liked the under-bed storage boxes which you can use for free - just remember to take a padlock. Although I didn't use it, there is also a fully equipped kitchen for the guests to use at their own convenience. Very impressed with the facilities and would highly recommend staying here.

• global001
  • New Zealand, Male, 41+
1st Dec 2016

Stayed 2 nights. Stunning building, Staff were brilliant. Great amenties, good atomsphere, clean. Would totally recommend & would stay again. A inconsiderate guy in bunk above jumping around in the bed at 12:30 so violently I bit my tongue, waking me 3 times until 2:30am. Staff were good at finding another bed & room at 3am. They can't hp who stays but the way they handled it was perfect. Recommend them 100%!

26th Nov 2016
7.7

thank you for always look after us. I feel comfortable to stay at swiss cottage. but one thing, I cannot understand. I regularly stay at Swiss cottage and requested my room and bed. if I asked manager class stuffs, they could arrenge the exactly the bed, but I requested normal reservation stuffs, always someone took my reserved bed. because my knee had problem. I can not clime the upper bed. I don't know who is always changed. hope someone not changed the requested if we had problems.

• Hungary, Male, 18-24
26th Nov 2016

Thanks, was good

• laineykopczynski1209
  • USA, Female, 18-24
25th Nov 2016

I had a great experience here. The staff were friendly and helpful, the metro was only a few stops away which made it incredibly easy to get around and the bar had cheap food and drinks. Originally I was worried about staying in a room with 28 other people, but honestly I couldn't even tell. Next time a travel to London, I will definitely make another reservation here at the Swiss Palmer Lodge!

• Slovenia, Male, 31-40
24th Nov 2016
8.0

A nice hostel with clean rooms and friendly, helpful staff. Continental breakfast is good value but it would be even better if it was already included. Toilets are clean, showers less so but this is more visitors' fault. Other guests were also quite thoughtless and inconsiderate (e.g. being overly loud in the corridors late in the evening), but of course on other occasion, this could be completely different. Altogether a fairly positive experience, would definitely consider coming again.

• England, Female, 41+
21st Nov 2016

I've stayed here before, and know it's well placed and comfortable for a short break in London. This time I went for a private room -- a slight touch of luxury, but still with the advantages of a hostel. I'll stay here again.

• Belgium, Male, 25-30
20th Nov 2016
8.0

That is a very good hostel. Very beautiful outside and inside. With everything what you expect from a good hostel and maybe more. Things such like the courtains at the beds make a big difference. Or aswell the fantastic bar, very cousy and with good people. All together is one of the bests hostels I have ever been. And the price is really worth it for the mixed dorms.