Palmers Lodge - Swiss Cottage Reviews

40 College Crescent, Swiss Cottage, London, England

a corner where to cook or heat own food would be perfect. sometimes the kitchen didn't respect the timetable.

• 3rd Feb 2014

Hi there and thank you for your review! We are happy to inform you that soon we will be opening a self catering kitchen so guests can cook their own meals. Kind regards, The PL Team.

I'd go there again! It was perfect for me as a lowbudget student :)

• 1st Feb 2014
  • Switzerland

We had a private room with shared facilities. The beds were comfortable and the room clean. I was particularly tickled by the cupboard-like access to the room.

• 31st Jan 2014

Girl on reception was a complete zombie, didn't tell me what to see or do, not helpful, everything else about the hostel is fine

Touch wood, I'm never disappointed - chilled & relaxed

Thank you so much for your words. We hope that in every future visit we can continue meeting the expectations! Kind regards

Staffs were unfriendly.

Amazing hostel in a beautiful Victorian house. The bathroom is usually very clean. I stayed for four days and only at the last day I found it a little dirty. You have key card who grant you access only to your floor and your bedroom, so it is very secure. You have locker in every bed, but they are small and you should bring your own lock, or else you'll have to buy it at the reception. All beds have curtains and sockets right beside it. Breakfast is great

a great advantage which you offer,unlike other hostels,is that bit of dorm. privacy with curtain and bed light for each bunk-so good to afford a bit of privacy in a public sleeping set-up-wish other hostels would copy you on this!

• 24th Jan 2014
  • Scotland

I selected Palmers Lodge as the review said the staff were very friendly, this is more than an overstatement. You probably needs to pay extra for a smile! In particular, the evening staff was, at best, unfriendly if not disagreeable. The day staff was ok but nothing exceptional. For the price, i believe there are many better hostel in the UK!

• 24th Jan 2014

Again, excellent. This was the 3rd time I've stayed at Palmers Lodge and it won't be the last.

I needed the staff twice and both times they didn't helped. All they know how to do is show us the maps thats in front of you! I really liked the cleaning of the bathrooms! And they have a hair dryer.

7 8 9 10 11 12 13 Next » last »