Palmers Lodge - Swiss Cottage Reviews

40 College Crescent, Swiss Cottage, London, England

It´s everything ok

Hi there, Thank you very much for your feedback. Kind Regards, Palmers Lodge

Palmer's Lodge - Swiss Cottage was incredibly clean and had a great atmosphere. I loved the facilities and felt very safe. They had a lot of resources about the city available in the lobby, and the room was very comfortable.

• 2nd Jun 2014

Some of the staff weren't very friendly or helpful, but others (especially the bar and kitchen staff!) were wonderful. The facilities were excellent and despite the few minor problems I had during my stay, I would highly recommend Palmers Lodge Swiss Cottage

• 2nd Jun 2014

Hi There, Thanks very much for your feedback.I'm very sorry to hear that you weren't completely happy with your experience with us.

Not enough power outlets. But that's fairly standard for hostels in my experience.

Hi there,Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your experience.

Great hostel! Liked the coffee machine and the curtains around the bed. Didn't like having to press on the faucet every 30 seconds for the shower to remain on. However if I had to find a hostel in London again, I would stay here!

Hi there, Thank you very much for your feedback. We hope to see you again here. Kind Regards Palmers Lodge

While I really enjoyed my stay at Palmers Lodge - Swiss Cottage, I was disappointed at the end with security as I had a money pouch stolen from me while staying at the hostel which put a damper on the whole visit.

Really great hostel, friendly welcome and if you're looking for a sneaky drink I highly recommend the bar area and the staff there for company.

• 31st May 2014

I really enjoyed my stay there. It's close to Central London and you always get help about any question that you might have.

• 30th May 2014