Palmers Lodge - Swiss Cottage Reviews

40 College Crescent, Swiss Cottage, London, England

위치도 생각보다 중심지랑 가까웠고 침대마다 커튼이 달려있어서 아늑하고 편안했습니다. 다음번에 런던에 다시 오게된다면 여기 다시 묵어도 괜찮을 것 같습니다.

• 29th Oct 2014
  • South Korea

Incredible no wander its fully booked all the time

Lovely place, atmosphere and staff: they're always with a big smile ready to help you... Palmers Lodge-Swiss Cottage is better than an hotel! Here you can meet a lot of people from all around the world and enjoy with them your amazing London experience. I miss Swiss Cottage, I miss the people I met there!!!!

• 28th Oct 2014

First time staying in boutique hostel (family of 3) all was fantastic! Top marks on the breakfast! Lovely comfy beds, dorms are a little noisy with people returning zips and lockers nothing rowdy until midnight fine after.The lounge is rather weird full of youngsters head down on there smart phones :( art of convo has been lost shame really be nice to speak to people from different parts of the world.... Not been put off we'd love to visit again next year :-)

• 27th Oct 2014
  • Wales

I felt like i was home

This place is nice, well organised, comfortable and very clean. My stay has been very pleasant, the atmosphere is very relaxed with many travelers coming and going.

Great place to stay, the privacy curtains were great. Very close to the tube station and the staff were very helpful with recommendations for where to go

Stayed in the 28 bed room on the ground floor, and was pretty amazed by how quiet and airy it was - I'd choose that room over a smaller dorm any day. However, there were 2 toilets/2 showers for use by that room, and what seemed to be at least one other room - just too few (though I wasn't around long enough to explore for other facilities).

Great hostel. Stayed here 8 years ago and it is still as good as it was then. Missed the free breakfast that had changed since we booked but comfy bed, good facilities and great location. Liked that towels were provided for private double room and beds made up.

• 25th Oct 2014
  • Scotland

First hostel I've stayed at that had curtains around all the bunks. Looked weird at first but turned out to be quite a nice feature.

Great option for london. Easy tube ride into the city. The rooms were awesome as well as the common room and bar area. I would definitely recommend this hostel to anyone!!

Great hostel. The on site bar provides a great location for meeting and drinking with fellow travelers; however, the location seems to limit (at least for my stay) the likelihood of venturing out to London's hot spots and checking out the local scene (which is both a good and bad thing ... just depends what you are looking). Overall great hostel - very clean and very friendly.

Nice hostel. The bunk beds have curtains, so that you will have some privacy. It's close to an underground station and there are some shops nearby. My only complaint is that the showers weren't that clean.

This was a lovely hostel with a hotel vibe, nice for a traveller looking for something a little different. I was in a room with a ton of people but it didn't feel crowded! I really liked the amount of common-area space available to hang out. The wifi never worked for me, which made working hard. I had to leave early from my reservation to work, but haven't yet been refunded for the days I wasn't there after canceling.

Overall a beautiful, very pleasant hostel. I'm very happy with my stay!

• 20th Oct 2014
  • Sweden

Where should I start ? The magnificent mansion, the kind receptionist full of stories about the place, the bar and lounge for breakfast, the free bananas in the common room, the bed and bathroom, the price or the funny don-key doll

• 20th Oct 2014

The korean receptionist was very rude, she made things difficult that could have been simple. The breakfast was a bit expensive considering the options. Except that, everything was ok.

I loved this hostel, staff is so friendly and always helpful. I wouldnt doubt staying here at all.

It is very easy to go to the centre from there and the beds are very comfortable!

• 17th Oct 2014

it was far from city. And light on my bed didn't work. the external appearance of a building was just good. but that's all. I won't recommend to other.

• 16th Oct 2014