Palmers Lodge Zagreb Reviews

Branimirova 25, Zagreb, Croatia

This Hostel was very welcoming and the room I got (the green room), was spacious, light, comfortable and clean. The staff were very helpful and accommodating. It is close to the main bus station, however not that close to the main CBD (about a 20-25 minute walk, and the area has lots of graffiti around it). There are not elevators as it is an older building, so be prepared to walk up flights of stairs.The staff organised a tour of Plitvice Lakes for me and overall it was a lovely stay.

Palmers Lodge is a 2 minute walk from the train station and bus stations, which was very convenient. It's about a 10 minute walk to the city centre. Tatjana was awesome! Super cool and really helpful. We had to pass through Zagreb a second time on our trip without staying a night, and they were nice enough to let us leave our bags and hang out for a day even though we weren't staying the night. Would definitely recommend!

Good location between the train and the bus station, but still walking distance to center. Hostel has everything you need.

Thank you, we indeed try to have everything you need :) We hope that you will have a chance to stay with us again in the future! Kind regards, PL team

Feel slightly harsh with the rating, hostel is fine. Quite relaxed but honestly I wouldn't recommend Zagreb in general. I think the hostel would be improved massively should the facilitate mingling between travellers. Not common area to speak of

Thank you for your feedback, it is always nice to hear our guests opinion! We are very sad that you would not recommend Zagreb, since you were here for just a day, it could be that you did not get a chance to experience all of it :) As for mingling, well, we do try to encourage it, but it depends on the guests themselves, as most of them spend the day discovering the city and the rich nightlife and not as much being in the hostel, so the atmosphere varies, but we will be sure to do our best :)

Stayed here twice on my first and last stop in Zagreb. The first time we just found it by chance and then I came back I liked it so much I knew I had to make an actual booking. Staff is super helpful and nice. The place is close to city center and train station.

Thank you for this great review, and the fact that you came back :) We hope that you will have a chance to stay yet again! Cheers from all of the staff :)

It's a good, clean hostel. Very close to the train station so it's perfect if you arrive late like we did. Beds are comfy, staff is nice, it's not completely in the city center but it can be easily reached by walk. I'd recommend this hostel!

Thank you, we indeed try to be as good as you listed and we are happy when our guests leave satisfied! Hope to host you again! Kind regards, PL team

really enjoyed our time in this hostel, would have stayed another night if possible, would recommend to anyone

Seems newly renovated. Would recommend

The.common room was a bit small but otherwise all great! Very helpful and friendly staff.

Thank you for this great review, we are very happy that you have liked your stay and truly hope that we will have a chance to stay with us again! PL team

I know, most "Just simply excellent" comments might not be taken quite seriously - but exactly that was our experience. Probably my most beautiful stay abroad so far. Considering both hostels AND hotels experiences. Thanks!

• 17th Aug 2015
  • Switzerland

Wow, this was such a great review, we are left speechless :) Thank you, and we will try to do our best to stay as amazing as you have described us :) Hope to host you again, PL team

1 2 Next » last »