Paloma Inn Reviews

12 & 14, Jalan Sin Chew Kee, Bukit Bintang, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Really quite street only a few mins walk to petaling st. Great air con in dorm room, great WiFi. Staff are lovely and everything is lovely and clean. Much nicer than staying in the loud, hectic city centre. It's a bit of an oasis actually.

My stay at Paloma Inn was great! I was really impressed with how helpful the staff were with my questions. It was also a very clean hostel and the dorm room was comfortable. It had a great bathroom too! The location was good and I had no problem finding it. Definitely stay there again!

• 12th Sep 2014

The hostel was very nice. Staff were very helpful and the breakfast was excellent. Like the neighborhood is still a heritage building n just 2mins walk you can find a very nice coffee shop.

Staff were so helpful with directions and travel advice. The hotel is close to jalan alors the great good district and very close to the metro stations. Offered us a room on a different floor without us asking when a large noisy party checked in on our second night.

• 14th Aug 2014

It is really clean and brilliant place to stay in KL. I was staying in 6bed dorm room, the room is little small for 6 people but there are power socket and reading light on each beds. Owner and staff are also brilliant. they are very friendly and kindly supporting my Malaysia trip. Amazingly, Owner is remember every guest's name!

Very clean, modern new hotel with a few dorm rooms. Conveniently located close to Hang Tuah Station and just inbetween Chinatown and the new KLCC district. Staff is very friendly and helpful, and you get a freshly prepared pancake-breakfast in the morning.

This is a really nice place with a lovely staff. I stayed in the dorm room. My experience might be what it was because I was in there alone. It has beds for 6 people, but there is definitely not enough space for 6 people. Also, the aircon is shut off from 8am to 8pm in the dorm room. If I were traveling with more than one person, I would definitely go back to stay in one if their standard rooms as they looked really nice and the staff was wonderful.

Extremely friendly and helpful staff and owner! Clean rooms, good shower, good bed, safe-deposit-box in the room. Great place to stay - if we come back to Kuala Lumpur, we will definitely stay there again!

View all Kuala Lumpur Hostels