Paloma Inn Reviews

12 & 14, Jalan Sin Chew Kee, Bukit Bintang, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Good location within walking distance of shopping precinct. Breakfast was good and the room was very clean.

• 19th Nov 2014
  • Couple, 41+

The staff were amazing, so helpful at all times with any info or even a chat (without trying to sell taxis or tours). Felt very well looked after, rooms had all the amenities you need but don't often get (eg fast free WiFi in room, personal security box, ensuite, tv & very soft linens and towels). The monorail and train station are only a few mins walk The only problem we did have was a little noise echoing up the stairwell, but still brilliant place to stay! We would stay def stay there again.

The places is really nice and the staff is extremelly gently. Thank you a lot, I hope I can come back soon.

Really quite street only a few mins walk to petaling st. Great air con in dorm room, great WiFi. Staff are lovely and everything is lovely and clean. Much nicer than staying in the loud, hectic city centre. It's a bit of an oasis actually.

My stay at Paloma Inn was great! I was really impressed with how helpful the staff were with my questions. It was also a very clean hostel and the dorm room was comfortable. It had a great bathroom too! The location was good and I had no problem finding it. Definitely stay there again!

The hostel was very nice. Staff were very helpful and the breakfast was excellent. Like the neighborhood is still a heritage building n just 2mins walk you can find a very nice coffee shop.

Staff were so helpful with directions and travel advice. The hotel is close to jalan alors the great good district and very close to the metro stations. Offered us a room on a different floor without us asking when a large noisy party checked in on our second night.

• 14th Aug 2014

It is really clean and brilliant place to stay in KL. I was staying in 6bed dorm room, the room is little small for 6 people but there are power socket and reading light on each beds. Owner and staff are also brilliant. they are very friendly and kindly supporting my Malaysia trip. Amazingly, Owner is remember every guest's name!

View all Kuala Lumpur Hostels