Paloma Inn Reviews

12 & 14, Jalan Sin Chew Kee, Bukit Bintang, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

So convenient to all the amenities, place is cozy and relaxing... Staff so nice and helpful

Stayed in a 6 bed dorm. Mixed feeling about the hotel/hostel. Nothing inherently bad about it, perfectly fine but just "a bit meh". Breakfast was pretty good but taking marks off from the location and for the large towel they claim is a blanket (hated this) Hard to find because all I had the street address and it was on a small hidden street which wasn't on any maps I had, and I only had a rough idea where it was on the map. Its located 5-10 minutes from the monorail or not that close to much.

all good :) very welcoming!

Within walking distance of Times Square (hotel), but KL's streets are not pedestrian friendly. Make sure you're not caught in the afternoon downpour. First room overlooked the construction site and I was able to change rooms. Otherwise quiet location. Different guests seemed to receive different breakfasts - mine was good but would have loved more fruit. The VCR Cafe on the road in front has a great menu. Friendly staff. Had trouble with the wifi connection in my room and the common area.

Pros: Good rooms , helpful staff. Fairly easy walk to Metro. Cons: Had difficulty finding the place, Directions should include "keep police station on right" Other Hostels/Hotels in the immediate area had better rates offered on their rate boards.

I really enjoyed staying at Paloma Inn. The staff was incredibly friendly and helpful. They helped show me the best way to get to and see the most popular sights in Kuala Lumpur. The room was a clean and quiet place to relax after exploring the city for the day. The location was another big plus. It's located near the train line and about 15 minutes walking from Pudu bus station. If I'm ever in KL I would love to stay here again!

Very clean, everything you needed. Staff very helpful and friendly. Breakfast was a great added bonus!

• 11th Apr 2015

Nicest staff ever, cannot expect for little money!

Lovely place, super location. Wonderful staff, quiet and very modern clean rooms. Lovely garden and big shaded patio area for breakfast or just chilling. You will love it!

very kind and open people. the free breakfast is pretty amazing compared to other locations.

Breakfast was awesome. Loved the FRESH Roti Chennai.

Enjoyed my stay here.

A very friendly place where you have to go in KL. Always with a big smile!! Even the floor is shinning... house keeping is not a daily service in dormitory where you don't have space to store your luggage....

Well it was a bit of a surprise to find that the hotel is in the "red light" district. But still I felt safe. They have a strict no guests in the rooms which also helps. Breakfast was good would have liked more protein.. 6 days and eggs just once. roti and INDIAN pancakes were good. But repetitive. Fresh fruit makes up for everything. Do wish they had milk in coffe rather than coffeemate..yuck! Laundry service is good . if you have something delicate..DONT .they ruined a nice shirt still $

• 20th Feb 2015

Paloma inn is in a great location for food and a short walk to the monorail. The outside seating area was very peaceful, you wouldn't know you were in a city centre! The staff are so friendly and helpful all day every day. Traditional breakfast was great. Dorms are on the small size but ours came with an ensuite bathroom and lockers. Shower was great! Wifi a bit dodgy after about 9.30pm. Would recommend this place to anyone heading to KL!

Staff were very nice, even with the little contact i had with them. - quite difficult to be angry at them for providing such terrible directions. (their map is useless & the locals have no idea where this hostel is) A good little room in the heart of a nice area (good restaurants & massage places), Once you know where it is , its relatively easy to get to , only takes about an hour from the airport. Makes it justifiable instead of spending more money but less time for airport hotel.

• 19th Feb 2015

The staff doesn't treat you like hotel guests, they treat you like family. I didn't like KL at all, but I would come back for Paloma Inn. One of the best I've ever stayed in.

Easy walking distance to Bukit Bintang and Jalan Alor, but the hotel is in a heritage house in a quiet side street so the perfect combination for us. The staff were friendly, helpful and hardworking. A very well-managed hotel - clean and pleasant. We will definitely stay again when we go back to KL.

amazing and really friendly staff

• 30th Jan 2015
  • Philippines

The best thing about this hostel is the staff. They went to every length to make my stay and my onwards travels enjoyable and easy, Sha and one of the women whose name I sadly did not get even offered me coffee and drinks on a morning when I had to check out at 5.30am before breakfast had started. The breakfast here is also quite good, a combination of Asian and Western foods which I prefer to your standard coffee and toast deal. Had such a good experience I came back a second time.

View all Kuala Lumpur Hostels