Paloma Inn Reviews

12 & 14, Jalan Sin Chew Kee, Bukit Bintang, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Breakfast was awesome. Loved the FRESH Roti Chennai.

Enjoyed my stay here.

A very friendly place where you have to go in KL. Always with a big smile!! Even the floor is shinning... house keeping is not a daily service in dormitory where you don't have space to store your luggage....

Well it was a bit of a surprise to find that the hotel is in the "red light" district. But still I felt safe. They have a strict no guests in the rooms which also helps. Breakfast was good would have liked more protein.. 6 days and eggs just once. roti and INDIAN pancakes were good. But repetitive. Fresh fruit makes up for everything. Do wish they had milk in coffe rather than coffeemate..yuck! Laundry service is good . if you have something delicate..DONT .they ruined a nice shirt still $

• 20th Feb 2015

Paloma inn is in a great location for food and a short walk to the monorail. The outside seating area was very peaceful, you wouldn't know you were in a city centre! The staff are so friendly and helpful all day every day. Traditional breakfast was great. Dorms are on the small size but ours came with an ensuite bathroom and lockers. Shower was great! Wifi a bit dodgy after about 9.30pm. Would recommend this place to anyone heading to KL!

Staff were very nice, even with the little contact i had with them. - quite difficult to be angry at them for providing such terrible directions. (their map is useless & the locals have no idea where this hostel is) A good little room in the heart of a nice area (good restaurants & massage places), Once you know where it is , its relatively easy to get to , only takes about an hour from the airport. Makes it justifiable instead of spending more money but less time for airport hotel.

• 19th Feb 2015

The staff doesn't treat you like hotel guests, they treat you like family. I didn't like KL at all, but I would come back for Paloma Inn. One of the best I've ever stayed in.

Easy walking distance to Bukit Bintang and Jalan Alor, but the hotel is in a heritage house in a quiet side street so the perfect combination for us. The staff were friendly, helpful and hardworking. A very well-managed hotel - clean and pleasant. We will definitely stay again when we go back to KL.

amazing and really friendly staff

• 30th Jan 2015
  • Philippines

The best thing about this hostel is the staff. They went to every length to make my stay and my onwards travels enjoyable and easy, Sha and one of the women whose name I sadly did not get even offered me coffee and drinks on a morning when I had to check out at 5.30am before breakfast had started. The breakfast here is also quite good, a combination of Asian and Western foods which I prefer to your standard coffee and toast deal. Had such a good experience I came back a second time.

The room (facilities, cleanliness, soundproofing) and breakfast were amazing. I come to KL often and I will definitely in future be staying at Paloma. Most of the staff are friendly and helpful too.

You cannot expect a hostel vibe, since the Paloma Inn has more Private rooms that dorms. Everything is clean, the staff tries to be helpful, the breakfast is amazing and you are pretty much everywhere in KL in walking distance. Great stay!

We stayed at the Paloma Inn for 3 nights In January and it was one of the best hostel experiences we've ever had. The staff were so friendly and helpful - particularly when our bags didn't arrive at KL airport, they chased them up until we finally got them 3 days later. The hostel rooms were really clean and comfortable and we were offered different delicious breakfasts every morning. There's a lovely outside area with beautiful wooden furniture where you can just chill, and a wee bar. Top class

Wasnt bad but didnt bring anything to justify the price. The internet is especially mediocre around the hostel and non existent in some rooms Big problem seems to be is that there are not enough staff employed so the ones that are will be continually busy

Nice hostel nearby the city center but in a quiet street. The breakfast is simply but very nice. Rooms were average size with good beds and clean (double room).

Very helpful staffs and great breakfast! We had a very nice stay here.

• 25th Dec 2014
  • Hong Kong

Friendly staff, hotel quality rooms, great breakfast. Not much to do in the immediate vicinity, but a 5-10 minute walk to the monorail and Puduraya bus station.

Staff were really nice and helpful. Good location, easy to walk to food districts and also to the center of KLCC. Loved those Indian pancakes as breakfast!!

Hostel run very professionally, very clean, very organized. vast big spaces, big interacting area, breakfast and breakfast service superb. but staff too serious

Value money ratio was quite good, staff was friendly and place was quite clean.

• 11th Dec 2014