Pampa Hostel Reviews

Ibera 2858, Buenos Aires, Argentina

The hostel is good. Near to a subway station (10 minutes walk). It wasn't pack with people and most of the guest were from Argentina itself or other south american countrys. Doesn't have a bar, but sells beer.

Good hostel. Located next to the Aeroparque (Local flights airport) and 6 blocks from a metro station. It´s quiet (wich is good, but if you´re looking for a party-hostel, this isn´t the place).

I enjoyed my stay. It is a really nice neighbourhood and was refreshing to get out of the city part after spending a few days there. The staff were really nice and cool. A super nice roof top patio to chill out on. I would stay there again. Nice cafés, fruit markets and bistros in the area. Easy to take bus or subway into town or to San Telmo. Great place!

• 26th Nov 2013

It was listed as being near Palermo, but it's quite far from there. More importantly, it was not clean. I was bitten by something (bugs? spiders) in the bed and two weeks later I still have the marks on my legs. I'd have to say to avoid it.

View all Buenos Aires Hostels