Pan and Circus Reviews

616 Azuchi-cho,Gojo-agaru,Kawaramachi-dori,Shimogy, Kyoto, Japan

Lovely place! I loved the casual, friendly atmosphere. There's only one shower for the whole hostel which is definitely not enough, but otherwise it was a great experience, very recommendable!

Amazing experience! Look forward to returning in the future!

I really enjoyed my time at Pan and Circus. The staff made me feel very welcome and the attention they gave was very personal and friendly. It is a great place for a solo traveller. The place had it own character. It was good.

The staff was extremely welcoming and friendly. The hostel itself is decorated with a lot of art and I got the feeling that it is also used as a creative space. I will definitely be returning here for future visits to Kyoto. P.S. Thanks guys for keeping a few copies of my zine!

Staff is so nice, which is one of the best I've ever encountered! I just hope the hostel can come up with answers to frequently asked questions like directions going to a certain tourist attraction. I think it's the language barrier that resulted in a confusion when I asked for directions going to a place. I also hope the hostel can fix the furniture at the receiving area. The sorry state of these doesnt really help in bringing out the artsy feel of the hostel.