Pan and Circus Reviews

616 Azuchi-cho,Gojo-agaru,Kawaramachi-dori,Shimogy, Kyoto, Japan

Staff is so nice, which is one of the best I've ever encountered! I just hope the hostel can come up with answers to frequently asked questions like directions going to a certain tourist attraction. I think it's the language barrier that resulted in a confusion when I asked for directions going to a place. I also hope the hostel can fix the furniture at the receiving area. The sorry state of these doesnt really help in bringing out the artsy feel of the hostel.

Hey guys! sorry I havent reviewed the hostel sooner! Thanks for the stay, your staff are very kind. I have a wonderful time at your hostel!

Staff are friendly and helpful. The place is very basic with lots of character, artistic and a bit chaotic. But the place functions well and it was nice to stay in a place out of the ordinary for a couple of nights.

Normally I wouldn't bother to leave any comments for any hotel or hostel, but this one definitely deserve one. The place was very nicely decorated and artful. Staff is very friendly and they can communicate in English very well. Thank you very much for all those precious memory! We hope to visit Pan and Circus again in the future.

• 22nd Nov 2013
  • Hong Kong

I had a lovely time in Kyoto thanks to the folks and friends I met at this hostel. Great attitudes, always helpful - even had free popcorn one night. Will definitely stay here again.

Very nice and easygoing staffs~

• 19th Nov 2013
  • Hong Kong

I had a lovely stay at this hostel. Although I stayed only one night, everybody was very welcoming and open to make new friends. The location and facilities are good and the hostel is really nicely decorated.

• 3rd Nov 2013