Panda Guest House Reviews

#635, Kroum 1, Phum Vihearchen, Sangkat Svay Dankum Krong, Siem Reap, Cambodia

We had a perfect stay at Panda. Pat was so helpful in everything!

Stayed here on two separate occasions. Very clean rooms and lovely staff. Slightly out of the way about 10min walk to pub street and markets. Will stay here again

This place is awesome! we paid $5 per night and the rooms are lovely, immaculate & the staff cant help enough! They even booked us our trip from Siem Reap to 4000 islands in Laos. Patrick and his wife are very friendly, they will give you all the advice also me and Patrick spoke for almost an hour about life back in the UK. 2 top people and a great hotel, best so far on our travels A++++++

The landlord was so friendly and he was European then dont worry about contact and also my groupe are misguide when we arrived nearby his hostel we're try to borrow mobile from someone around that area to contact him and he ark his Tuk Tuk for pick me up back to hostel. I love this place but also you will not regret if you visit here. I will visit here again if i back to Cambodia. :)

Very good hostel/guesthouse. Excellent value, run well & professionally, more like a hotel than hostel. Staff very friendly and helpful for advice/information. Provide tour and travel services but without pushing you into them at all, but help arrange at reasonable price if you require it. No complaints, would recommend

Stayed 3 nights with my girlfriend. Rooms were large, with comfortable bed and hot, reliable shower. Owner was kind and extremely helpful in arranging tickets, transportation, avoiding common scams etc. Downside is the guesthouse lacks any real common area for meeting fellow travellers. Good for couples or travelling families. Airport pickup service is free but you will be strongly encouraged to use their drivers for trips to the temples. No problem as our driver was lovely and always punctual.

• 18th Jul 2014

Excellent helpful staff.

panda is a really good choice for females who travel in a small group, want a little bit privacy and a nice service. everything was perfect except lack of breakfasts ( the cook quit unexpectedly and owner was looking for a new one). def would recommend this hostel to my friends

Fantastic staff- very helpful and looked after us well!

• 20th Jun 2014

Thanks for everything guys! We had a great stay and the volunteer stuff you helped us organise was fantastic!! So grateful!!

It was a nice place to stay in - they were able to offer us help on buses to and from Siem Reap as well. Only downside is that you have to pay for the air-conditioning, which were at a rather expensive USD5 every night. We chose to do without the air-conditioning, and on most nights having only the fan was bearable. A rather nice place to stay in!

It was a nice place and overall I enjoyed my stay very much... But here is some constructive criticism: If power outages are so common it might be good to get a generator. When I asked to get delivery, Steve refused to help me twice. He gave an excuse about the Panda being too difficult to find. But when I asked Sara, he gave directions on the phone and food arrived straightaway. I recommend you work out some way for guests to be able to order food even when Cambodian staff are not present.

• 10th Apr 2014

Panda guesthouse was clean and comfortable and the staff polite and helpful. Its not a particularly sociable place so I wouldn't recommend it for solo travellers looking to meet people, but its good value for couples or friends travelling together

Staff were helpful arranging pick-up from our bus on arrival (despite it being 2hours late), and also arranged a tuk-tuk for our visit to the Angkor temples. The tuk-tuk driver was excellent and we would have no hesitation to recommend him. The hotel was clean and quiet. Other reviews talk about the distance from town, smoking in the guesthouse and the lack of breakfast: - We timed the walk, it takes 10 mins -There is now no smoking in the building - Breakfast now available (eat in or take out)

• 2nd Apr 2014