Fabulous 14 Total Reviews
Fabulous 14 Total Reviews
Panda Hotel Located at 3 Tsuen Wah Street, Tsuen Wan, Kowloon, Hong Kong.
Hong Kong
Hong Kong 3 Tsuen Wah Street, Tsuen Wan, Kowloon
80% 14
22.3689974 114.1208481
    Rooms available

• South Africa, Female, 25-30
22nd Apr 2016
8.0

Staff at hotel failed to pick up my hostel world booking so I was forced to reserve my place through the hotel directly the day I was flying out (this meant a second reservation fee), never had problems with hostel world before and use it for all my travels but I will be hesitant in the future. The hotel itself however was lovely and clean and the staff were friendly.