Panda House Chiangmai Reviews

427/4 Wichayanon Rd., Chiangmoi Muang, Muang, Chiang Mai, Thailand

The bed was not that much comfy, but the staff response to my request very well.

The best thing for this hotel is its staff. They are so willing to help their guests. The avarage thing for this hotel is location. It is located in quiet area of the center of Chingmai, though guests have to walk a bit longer. The worst thing, of course, is the room. it's got poor cleaness. I found some black spots on my mattress and some kind of mold around the washbasin. I think this place is just OK for travellers who stay in room just for sleeping and taking a shower.

The location is quite good. It isn't too far from bus station and I could reach bars and restaurants within mins by walking. A staff is nice. I had dinner and lunch at the hostel. The food is good with reasonable price. However, the room looks older than in the showed photo and need to be renovated. But , it is clean and comfortable.

it wasn't a nice experience indeed. dirty bathroom, old ficilities. public place wasn't social at all. moreover i was stolen 300us$ there. unfortunately i realized that when i arrived in Bangkok. i called back to ask them to check the camere to see if there were anyone enter my room during my stay. i thought its easy ti find out since my room hasn't be cleaned once during 4 days.(don't know why) however i was told the camera wasn't working and there were nothing they can do. Dissapionting truly.

No lockers in the rooms but valuables can be left in lockers at reception. We had a double room and it smelt of a mixture of mould and mothballs. The bathroom wasn't clean and the mattress was brown and clearly past it's best - ok for one night and in a perfect location for town

The location and staff make this an amazing place to stay. About 5 minutes from the square. The staff are more than willing to help you with your plans for each day. We booked an additional two nights here because we loved it so much. Staff spoke very good English which was very helpful!