5.8
Rating 36 Total Reviews
5.8
Rating 36 Total Reviews
Panda's Hostel - Cozy Located at Flat C, 11/Floor, 88 Nathan Road, Comfort Building, Tsim Sha Tsui, Hong Kong.
Hong Kong

• schneebaby171
  • Taiwan, Female, 25-30
16th Apr 2016
7.4

It's very hard to contact with them by mail or phone call after booked,if you will not change you plan that this hostel world is ok for stay in Hong Kong

• zyra_cam7631
  • Philippines, Female, 25-30
25th Feb 2016
2.0

Scammer! I already emailed them that I will cancelled my booking few days before the check in date. They replied me with there is a cancellation fee which I assume is the NON REFUNDABLE DEPOSIT i paid with my card. And now this panda hostel is sending me invoice to pay the remaining balance of hkd1988!! I will never recommend this hostel to anyone! Never ever trust this Panda Hostel!

• Luxembourg, Female, 25-30