Panorama Guest House Reviews

hanuman ghat,chand pole, udaipur, Udaipur, India

I really enjoyed my stay here. The location is on the quieter side of the lake but close enough to walk to the City Palace. Views from the restaurant were fab and there was a second terrace on the first floor. Highly recommend.

Setting was really lovely.. BUT THE STAFF!!!! They pestered us 24/7 phone calls at 7am 8am 9am daily despite asking NOT to receive them - constant harassment, most of which 'well intentioned' but slightly pervy! ruined our stay.! We ordered food at the restaurant; we had three waiters, all asking "anything else?" every two seconds: they wouldn't leave us alone to actually eat! One even tried to start a convocation mid food - "where are you from" -- "how long are you in india?" -- Leave me be!!

Excellent value for money, the view from the rooftop bar/restaurant was also good. Clean, cheap with a friendly staff always there to help you plan your trips. Good pick for a backpacker.

I really had a great stay at Panorama Guesthouse, loved the peace and quiet of the neighbourhood and specially the beautiful views of Udaipur City from the room. Really appreciated the free pick up from Udaipur railways station on my arrival. Food in the restaurant is also very good, the room was clean and beds super new and comfortable. Really recommend the place and for sure I come back to Panorama on my next trip to Udaipur

The hostel was nice enough, in a good location and moderately cheap. Rooms had a padlock and valuable could be left at the reception. There were some powercuts however which were quite annoying as the rooms could get very hot very quickly if the fan on the roof was turned off. The rooms were also generally quite hot, though not unbearable when the fan was working and probably nicer in the winter. Staff were nice enough, I didn't interact with them much.

Very helpful and friendly staff. They answered all of our questions and helped us out with a taxi to the next destination. Lovely rooftop with very nice view of the lake. Overall very good.

The bathroom shower drainage system was disgusting in our room. The restaurant was closed with the exception of breakfast. I did enjoy the roof view and being able to watch Octopussy and the World Cup matches.

Udaipur is an amazing place with beautiful views and in my opinion Panorama is the right side of the water to take full advantage of the views. It was off season when I visited so my friend and I were the only ones in the hostel, and this also means I can't comment on the food because the restaurant was closed however we did pop up to see the views. Really nice and easy.

Good location and very tasty food on nice rooftop with water views.

View all Udaipur Bed and Breakfasts