Panorama Guest House Reviews

hanuman ghat,chand pole, udaipur, Udaipur, India

Amazing hotel in an amazing city. It's so beautiful at night that we'll keep our windows open all the time. If you have a car, the roads in udaipur are really small. However the location is stunning and worth the squeeze through all those roads. Staff were helpful. Clean and cozy rooms and the also have a beautiful rooftop restaurant which gives a beautiful view of the city.

hotel was good. However they arranged taxi to jodphur, over 1000 rupees than other quotes, The driver, gave us time limits and after the temple insited we go lunch at his choice, and other tourists from hotel were there, the charges for food were the most we paid anywhere ever, 300r for eggs, 400r for thali, it was big con. Then of course the driver insited we go silk shop outiside jodphur, where they ripped us off, and tried selling hotel in jodphur.my advice dont use there taxi service.

We had a lovely stay at Panorama. The room was clean and comfortable and staff was extremely helpful. The rooftop restaurant is picturesque and has really good food.

• 27th Nov 2015
  • India

Very good, nice rooftop restaurant. A bit more and better advice for the touristic spots would have been nice, Udaipur is very expensive city.

Great location, nice views from the terrace on the top, friendly staff, but the room I originally booked was not amazing at all: on the ground floor, no windows, and was a bit shabby, after I refuse to check in that room, the owner showed me a more expensive room. I don't know if it was strategy to sell expensive rooms first or to pay more for a room.

Great place to stay for a few nights. Centrally located and has an excellent restaurant on the roof. I didn't find it was a good place to meet a lot of travelers but it was a great place for some peace and quiet.

Very good hostel, some lovely views and excellent value for money. The deluxe room and balcony was brilliant. Very helpful staff too.

Amazing location, amazing accomodation and amazing rooftop restaurant!!! Throughly enjoyed my stay!!! Staff were brilliant and also wanting to help! Ten out of ten!

View all Udaipur Bed and Breakfasts