Panorama Guest House Reviews

hanuman ghat,chand pole, udaipur, Udaipur, India

The kitchen upstairs makes a great breakfast (the food in general is excellent) and has great views to boot, the only disappointment was that we couldn't play with the the resident tortoise as he was asleep during our stay there.

I booked the basic double bed room. There were no windows in the room but I was ok with that. The wifi reception was really good since the room was just by the reception. This made it also quite noisy since you could hear people talking late at night and early in the morning. I had no problems with this and after all I enjoyed my stay here. The staff was very helpful and even helped me book a bus ticket. Thank you!

Fantastic location with lovely views. Best lassi I had in all my travels of India.

This is the best place as we have stayed in, in India! The rooms are beautiful and very clean and you will have hot water and good wifi in your room. The location is great, just by the lake with a fantastic view of the palace and close to everything. The staff is very kind and helpful and will help you with all your needs!!

Very nice place in a good location. Staff was helpful. I would ask for a room that is not on groundfloor because it was a bit noisy. Overall very good value for money

Our room had an amazing view over the lake with a little balcony that we could sit on and just watch. Just 5 mins walk to the temple. We also booked our bus tickets to Ahmedabad with the hotel and that all went to plan (which is a rarity in India). Overall great stay and I'd definitely go back. The food was amazing! especially the korma and swagali! The only downfall would be the showers - they were really weak and not very warm.

• 23rd Jan 2014

Great value hotel in a lovely city. The staff are friendly and the restaurant upstairs is nice. There was a mix up with my reservation so although I had reserved 3 nights in a deluxe room I had to move to a different room for the last night. The staff were really helpful though and gave me a bit of money off which was appreciated. Both rooms were comfortable and clean and had reliable hot water but in my opinion it's worth paying a little more for a river view.

Very nice people. We had a very nice stay, thank you.

• 28th Dec 2013
  • Belgium

The guesthouse has a great view, affordable restaurant, and helpful staff. I would stay there again if I came back to Udaipur.

• 25th Dec 2013

There was some confusion with booking even though we booked through hostelworld. As we left the staff tried to charge us more saying they would have place us in a cheaper room but we argued and showed them are phone reservation number. The staff informed us that we should have "handed in a print out". It wasn't a very nice way to leave but all in all our stay was good and we payed what we initially agreed. Great tortious friends!!

nice position and nice terrace restaurant. they tried to convince me than that the Deluxe room I booked was one of those at the ground floor (with window facing a wall 50 cm away), while the rooms at the upper floors (which are much better, larger with a view) were the standard. Next time I'll book those and save money.

Very well located property, overlooking the lake. We arrived during Divali, the lighting and fireworks across the Lake and over the flood lit Palace were spectacular. Roof top restaurant was a great venue for meeting and eating.

View all Udaipur Bed and Breakfasts