Panorama Guest House Reviews

hanuman ghat,chand pole, udaipur, Udaipur, India

I really had a great stay at Panorama Guesthouse, loved the peace and quiet of the neighbourhood and specially the beautiful views of Udaipur City from the room. Really appreciated the free pick up from Udaipur railways station on my arrival. Food in the restaurant is also very good, the room was clean and beds super new and comfortable. Really recommend the place and for sure I come back to Panorama on my next trip to Udaipur

The hostel was nice enough, in a good location and moderately cheap. Rooms had a padlock and valuable could be left at the reception. There were some powercuts however which were quite annoying as the rooms could get very hot very quickly if the fan on the roof was turned off. The rooms were also generally quite hot, though not unbearable when the fan was working and probably nicer in the winter. Staff were nice enough, I didn't interact with them much.

Very helpful and friendly staff. They answered all of our questions and helped us out with a taxi to the next destination. Lovely rooftop with very nice view of the lake. Overall very good.

The bathroom shower drainage system was disgusting in our room. The restaurant was closed with the exception of breakfast. I did enjoy the roof view and being able to watch Octopussy and the World Cup matches.

Udaipur is an amazing place with beautiful views and in my opinion Panorama is the right side of the water to take full advantage of the views. It was off season when I visited so my friend and I were the only ones in the hostel, and this also means I can't comment on the food because the restaurant was closed however we did pop up to see the views. Really nice and easy.

Good location and very tasty food on nice rooftop with water views.

Beautiful view- restaurant food is sufficient. Rooms a good size. Nice sitting areas on the middle floor.

The kitchen upstairs makes a great breakfast (the food in general is excellent) and has great views to boot, the only disappointment was that we couldn't play with the the resident tortoise as he was asleep during our stay there.

I booked the basic double bed room. There were no windows in the room but I was ok with that. The wifi reception was really good since the room was just by the reception. This made it also quite noisy since you could hear people talking late at night and early in the morning. I had no problems with this and after all I enjoyed my stay here. The staff was very helpful and even helped me book a bus ticket. Thank you!

Fantastic location with lovely views. Best lassi I had in all my travels of India.

View all Udaipur Bed and Breakfasts