Panorama Guest House Reviews

hanuman ghat,chand pole, udaipur, Udaipur, India

amazing place to stay. the view is also the place of all udaipur and its cheap

The place is perfectly located near the centre of Udaipur. The people are very friendly and the wifi is great too.

Seriously, panorama guest house was just lovely! There are comfortable lounging areas on the rooftop and 2nd floor. The security was great. There are cameras and 24/7 front desk person. The staff was excellent. Anything we needed from an extra towel to a bus ticket, they were more than happy to help. The view from our room was incredible. It's across the lake from city palace, so you can stare at it all the time. The only negative was that our shower wasn't functional. I would highly recommend!!

We were surprised at how much of a deal this place was! Much cheaper and nicer than other hostels. But the room was teenie.

BATH ROOMS WERE VERY VERY SMALL AND UNHIGINIC.RESTURANT OK,

• 25th Dec 2014
  • India

Accomodation was good but food served was very average

• 23rd Dec 2014
  • India

fantastic value, perfect location, beautiful view of the lake, right by the bazaar, and barely a 5 minute walk from the heart of Udaipur, the magnificent old temple of Sri Jagadish ... and good eating places nearby - do check out Millets and for a bit more upscale, Ambai

• 17th Dec 2014

Great place. Good restaurant, walking distance to town, clean rooms and a nice view! Everything I was expecting and more, and at a good rate.

Had an aweome stay at Panorama. Close to everything. Staff were great. The only place in all of Rajastan that my beer was served to me with a chilled glass, made my day. Restaurant was good value with alot of choices. They allowed us to use outdoor toilet and shower etc as our train didnt leave till the evening. That was much appreciated. Would recommend this hotel and hope to come back to Udaipur. Was my favourite city in all of those i visited in Rajastan.

I really enjoyed my stay here. The location is on the quieter side of the lake but close enough to walk to the City Palace. Views from the restaurant were fab and there was a second terrace on the first floor. Highly recommend.

Setting was really lovely.. BUT THE STAFF!!!! They pestered us 24/7 phone calls at 7am 8am 9am daily despite asking NOT to receive them - constant harassment, most of which 'well intentioned' but slightly pervy! ruined our stay.! We ordered food at the restaurant; we had three waiters, all asking "anything else?" every two seconds: they wouldn't leave us alone to actually eat! One even tried to start a convocation mid food - "where are you from" -- "how long are you in india?" -- Leave me be!!

View all Udaipur Bed and Breakfasts