Panorama Hostel EcoBackpackers Reviews

Rua João Pacheco da Costa, 640, Lagoa da Conceição, Florianopolis, Brazil

Big up Eugenio. Had a great time.

• 14th Feb 2015
  • All Male Group, 18-24

Great terrace and nice to have ac in the room! You need buses to get to the beaches though.

Nice hostel, very clean. The hostel staff were really great. Easy into the little town but an uphill walk back. Easy to get to from Central and good bus routes run through. I arrived during a quiet week so couldn't give excellent for Atmospher but I chose this on the recommendation from friends that the atmosphere is good.

• 3rd Feb 2015

Panorama Hostel is one of the best hostels I've ever stayed at! The staff is so friendly and helpful, the rooms are super clean and have the most amazing views and the atmosphere is very welcoming and relaxing for all travelers! I extended my stay from 3 nights to one week because I felt so comfortable here and fell in love with Floripa! Thank you guys for taking care of us Canadian girls! We hope to come back again soon! Obrigada, tchau! :)

• 1st Feb 2015

es un lugar muy seguro , con una vista increíble y un equipo de trabajo mas que amable que todo el tiempo se preocupa por hacer increíble tus vacaciones mas que recomendable

• 24th Jan 2015
  • Argentina
  • All Male Group, 25-30

The best place!!! Well located, very clean place, near the lagoa center and some pubs. You can discover the real brazilian way of life and tourists from all over the world. Good breakfast at the terrace with the best landscape!!! Really nice! Friendly staff!! Great people! Lot of fun! I really want to come back to Floripa and Panorama! Thanks Vitor, Duan, Neli, Eugenio!!!

Great staff!!!! Very funny, very kind people! I will be back again!!! Thanks panorama !!!!

Cleanest hostel I've stayed at. Eugene and his team work tirelessly to keep the place spotless. Rooms are new and air con works 10-10. BYOB at the hostel with fridges. Big roof terrace with hammocks where breakfast is served - best mango in South America. Only downside - up the hill 15-20 min walk from the bars and restaurants / taxis. Eugene is the best host I've ever had - charming guy - speaks several languages. Even bought us beers and sat up with us chatting for several hours. Go here!

• 17th Jan 2015

Good wifi, very clean dorms and sufficient breakfast but this hostel has no atmosphere whatsoever! The owner and staff are nice enough but they don't organise any excursions or even suggest places to go. If they turned the terrace currently used for breakfast into a bar in the evening and played music up there it would encourage people to socialise

I arrived at midnite & checked out at 11am the next day so I can't leave a proper in depth review but I noted a few things worth mentioning: This is not the closest hostel to the action in that area. The two 4 bed dorms felt more like an 8 bed dorm with a small division inbetween & people moving through. Although its not the best location at least it is one of the cleanest hostels with some of the best staff.

View all Florianopolis Hostels