Panorama Hostel EcoBackpackers Reviews

Rua João Pacheco da Costa, 640, Lagoa da Conceição, Florianopolis, Brazil

Everything was great! the view for the breakfast, the people are so cool! Also the breakfast was very good, a lot of fruits and great coffee.

• 16th Oct 2015
  • Mexico

The staff was very friendly. I arrived later than estimated due to a flight delay and had no issues checking in after their late check in time. They were very courteous and gave me directions to places Zi could go to eat. Location little uphill so had to walk down for like 10 mins to get to the main area for food but overall a good place to stay. Very clean. Thanks for the stay!

This place was a gem! I enjoyed being in the quiet neighborhood only a short walk away from the shops, restaurants, and Logoa. I am a minimalist, so the hostel offered everything I needed. The place was always clean, and the fresh fruit and coffee were something I looked forward to each day. It was hard for me to communicate without knowing Portuguese, but I managed on my own as far as things to do. Thanks for everything. Especially the smiles.

• 19th Jul 2015