Panorama Hostel EcoBackpackers Reviews

Rua João Pacheco da Costa, 640, Lagoa da Conceição, Florianopolis, Brazil

This place was a gem! I enjoyed being in the quiet neighborhood only a short walk away from the shops, restaurants, and Logoa. I am a minimalist, so the hostel offered everything I needed. The place was always clean, and the fresh fruit and coffee were something I looked forward to each day. It was hard for me to communicate without knowing Portuguese, but I managed on my own as far as things to do. Thanks for everything. Especially the smiles.

• 19th Jul 2015

Big up Eugenio. Had a great time.

• 14th Feb 2015
  • All Male Group, 18-24

Great terrace and nice to have ac in the room! You need buses to get to the beaches though.

Nice hostel, very clean. The hostel staff were really great. Easy into the little town but an uphill walk back. Easy to get to from Central and good bus routes run through. I arrived during a quiet week so couldn't give excellent for Atmospher but I chose this on the recommendation from friends that the atmosphere is good.

• 3rd Feb 2015

Panorama Hostel is one of the best hostels I've ever stayed at! The staff is so friendly and helpful, the rooms are super clean and have the most amazing views and the atmosphere is very welcoming and relaxing for all travelers! I extended my stay from 3 nights to one week because I felt so comfortable here and fell in love with Floripa! Thank you guys for taking care of us Canadian girls! We hope to come back again soon! Obrigada, tchau! :)

• 1st Feb 2015