Panorama Hotel Reviews

Hagalil St. Tiberias, Tiberias, Israel

The Panorama was great! The staff were really friendly and helpful, and very accommodating. They also respond very quickly - a light bulb burnt out in our bathroom and they came up right away to replace it. Our room was clean and had everything we needed! There is a nice balcony upstairs, too, with tables and an awesome view. The hotel is right across from a public beach, next door to restaurants and convenience stores, and a quick walk to the main bus station! I highly recommend it!

Unfortunately I was not able to visit Israel as I planned with my wife and my son due to serious illness of my wife. So I cannot review this hotel. I hope we will visit Israel sometimes in the future.

Great view on the See of Galilei, good place to stay

You have to take account this accommodation is in the middle east, my rating is based on that fact may be they don't have safety risks. I was in rush to find accommodation but I definitely would make an effort to pay extra for a hotel staying in the middle east

• 13th May 2014

Didn't enjoy Tiberias as a whole, it's gritty and touristy, but it's an easy place to stay while exploring the Sea of Galilee area. Only stayed one night. The hotel was run down and facilities weren't great, although the staff was friendly. Wouldn't stay here again (speaking for both the hotel and Tiberias).

Overall good central location to explore Golan Hieghts and sea of Galilee areas. Average place, more of a budget hotel with kitchen common area. Price is good, especially for Israel. The only thing is that they charged me in full amount upon arrival, instead of accepting hostelworld's credit from booking which was the 10% deposit despite showing them the email of what we actually owed...

Good location.

Great place to stay! Staff is very friendly and helpful. Have absolutely no complaints, would definitely stay there again the next time I am in Tiberius.

• 23rd Apr 2014

Plus: friendly and helpful staff. Kitchen and coffee available. Big common area with couches and tables, terrace with view over Lake Genezareth. Minus: Small rooms, not very clean but ok All in all recommendable