Panorama Hotel Reviews

Hagalil St. Tiberias, Tiberias, Israel

The Panorama was great! The staff were really friendly and helpful, and very accommodating. They also respond very quickly - a light bulb burnt out in our bathroom and they came up right away to replace it. Our room was clean and had everything we needed! There is a nice balcony upstairs, too, with tables and an awesome view. The hotel is right across from a public beach, next door to restaurants and convenience stores, and a quick walk to the main bus station! I highly recommend it!

Unfortunately I was not able to visit Israel as I planned with my wife and my son due to serious illness of my wife. So I cannot review this hotel. I hope we will visit Israel sometimes in the future.

Great view on the See of Galilei, good place to stay