Panoramic Reviews

Via Principe Amedeo, 94, 4th Floor, Interno 9, Rome, Italy

Excellent wifi connection and very quiet. Did have to pay extra for air conditioning, which seemed excessive. Clean and kitchen facilities were very handy.

Good room, very clean and close to termini train station. Can walk to the centre of you're happy to take time.

• 22nd Jun 2015

The was the most basic of rooms. The location was great but there were no frills.

Great location and view from the room. Sergio was helpful and friendly. Overall I was very happy with my stay.

Although the staff were friendly and helpful, our experience at the Panoramic was POOR. We were informed upon arrival that breakfast is no longer offered (apparently this decision was made a few YEARS ago). Fine. Except that the Panoramic is STILL advertised as a BED AND BREAKFAST. Additionally the "kitchen" we were hoping to use is just a room with a fridge and microwave... no oven, no hot plates, no way to cook. Lastly the walls are paper thin and it is very noisy. Not a good value.

• 25th Apr 2015

Easy to find. The owner met me in the courtyard after buzzing me in. He was very kind, easy to understand, and straight to the point. My room was very clean with a big window. The shower was nice and it never got cold.

• 15th Apr 2015