Superb 27 Total Reviews
Superb 27 Total Reviews
Pansion Cardak Located at Jusovina br. 3, , Mostar.
Pansion Cardak
Bosnia And Herzegovina
Mostar Hercegovina 88000 Jusovina br. 3
91% 27
43.3363532 17.8135371
Pansion Cardak
    Rooms available

21st Oct 2016

Really lovely place to stay. The couple who own the place are so nice and even offered to drive my car down to the guesthouse (tight squeeze). The room was extremely comfortable and I had a balcony facing out towards the old town. Very picturesque. They offered me a drink and snack when I arrived and were extremely considerate. Only negative was that there was slight smell coming from the drains in the bathroom but I'm sure it's nothing that can't be fixed.