Superb 42 Total Reviews
Superb 42 Total Reviews

14th Apr 2017

Mario and Marijana were absolutely amazing! They made us feel so at home with great costumer service and special treats. We had a lovely room with a balcony. They picked us up and dropped us off at the bus station very early in the morning and also took us into several times. I highly recommend staying at Pansion Glory! We will be back!

• USA, Male, 31-40
8th Apr 2017

I have not words to say everything. Everyone makes me feel like a king. Everything in Pension Glory, is extremely beautiful. My hugs and thanks to everyone . I fall in love of everything and everyone. :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)!