9.9
Superb 33 Total Reviews
9.9
Superb 33 Total Reviews
Pansion Glory Located at Medjugorje, , Medjugorje.
Pansion Glory
    Rooms available

• marisolmir
  • Mexico, Female, 18-24
28th Jun 2016

It was amazing! They were already waiting for me at the bus station, and drive me the morning I left; they also borrowed me a bicycle to go thru the whole town, and gave me directions to do so. The place is a house that has being restored and even though it isn't ready yet it is really good, the rooms are clean and private. I totally recommend it!